The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10503

    Any info

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/263656092585

    Any one have info on her. If you have info PM would be appreciated.

  2. #10502

    Prestley

    Quote Originally Posted by Country74  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying all week and flakes a few hours before we are supposed to meet.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/rep...e/465384111598

    Different numbers as well.

  3. #10501

    Prestley

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieBound  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a visit with this one before?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/mas...u/158572330365

    I've exchanged several texts, but have yet to sync up. She always seems to respond pretty late (or crazy early) however you want to look at it. She's staying off W. Broad.
    I have been trying all week and flakes a few hours before we are supposed to meet.

  4. #10500
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeMaster  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Had a good dream with Brooklyn yesterday afternoon. One of the cheap motels on Midlo. BBBJ but everything else covered. Damage the normal $. She def gets the job done.
    I've tried contacting her twice. She keeps quoting $$$ (yes, all three) for an hour and $$ for a half. I'm not paying that much, especially for where she is staying.

  5. #10499
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Jodi grease!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Up until recently, Jodi was on vacation at Henrico's Hilton East. She finished her vacation 2 days ago. Not sure where she landed.
    Rd he's the one that you want.

    Pm for her info.

  6. #10498

    Presley

    Anyone had a visit with this one before?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/mas...u/158572330365

    I've exchanged several texts, but have yet to sync up. She always seems to respond pretty late (or crazy early) however you want to look at it. She's staying off W. Broad.

  7. #10497

    Jodi. Status

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigness  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Any idea what happened to Jodi? I contacted her back in Feb but haven't heard from her since. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share publicly.
    Up until recently, Jodi was on vacation at Henrico's Hilton East. She finished her vacation 2 days ago. Not sure where she landed.

  8. #10496

    Jodi

    Hey everyone. Any idea what happened to Jodi? I contacted her back in Feb but haven't heard from her since. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share publicly.

  9. #10495
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    I hooked you with these two and I must say I will repeat. They are two very sweet ladies who are absolutely into each other and they make sure you have a very good time. Unrushed, qv they both take turns with you and with each other. $. 5 was well worth it. Was probably there for 45 minutes. YMMV but for more details inbox me. I have not had such a great experience in awhile with a provider in a long time. I tried to hold on as long as I could but lost it when I was behind one who had her face buried between the legs of the other.
    Good looking out. I took the plunge recently and had a great time. They were friendly and very hospitable. They really get into it, which makes for a hot affair. They were both cool, really not many rules on the table outside wrapping the member, but I started with BBBJ.

    YMMV, but even as a guy with particular tastes in women (spinners), I enjoyed both well and the energy during my dream.

  10. #10494

    Traveling fitness model

    Hey all,

    Wondering if anyone has seen the traveling fitness model. She's on eros which means $$, just wondering if it worth it. I fancy Colombians, with big bottoms!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9024568.htm?cat=1

  11. #10493

    Brooklyn

    Hey fellas. Had a good dream with Brooklyn yesterday afternoon. One of the cheap motels on Midlo. BBBJ but everything else covered. Damage the normal $. She def gets the job done.

  12. #10492

    Provider with elephant tattoo

    Has anyone dreamed of this provider? Very pretty Caribbean / Latin spinner with an elephant tattoo on her chest. I'm thinking of paying her a visit, but can't find any reviews. I'm new to this forum, so she may have been reviewed before. Thanks! http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/329737653281.

  13. #10491

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Delalasalsa  [View Original Post]
    Escort ad review escort ad review escort ad review escort ad review.

    pornhub.com/ users / refugz.

    Fetishes extrabbjgreekgfe.

    Sat, April 6th, 2019 10:04 AM.

    702-381-0776.

    Via Escortindex.com.

    Absolutely stunning in person if you don't mind the extra weight I last saw her when she was here last week, but she ended up leaving before I could see her again on Friday.

    If she lost fifty pounds she could be a spinner!

    She would like help becoming a member on Eccie if there are any takers! It is something I have only started to check out, but she says she has been trying to become a member for years, but there is noone in the region that she has met using the site yet. I got to spend a solid two hours talking and getting to know her because she said she was not busy, such a sweetheart. If you are not in a rush, then she definitely is not either if the price is right obviously.

    She prefers text but I think it has to do with their only being one number she can call from at the time, but she definitely will call you-just from a different number FYI.

    Ad is ALWAYS up but she says she only visits every so often, she has a home life and gets burnt out on being in a hotel all the time.

    Does do greek and bbj for a minimum for 100.
    That's Dallas. There have been a lot of negative reviews of her on here so you're either lucky, fake, or she's changed. Hope that she's changed because she's definitely my type but I've been hesitant due to the previous reviews.

  14. #10490

    Matilda

    Hey fellow fellas. Wanted to tell you about my trip to Matilda's playhouse. First off, she's in the same exact place Vikki used to stay near Chippenham hospital so it's convenient for us Southsiders. Unfortunately, that's about the highlight. She was looking rough when I saw her, those demons seem to have a heavy hold on her. Not into the session at all but sometimes they are not and it is work so I can get past that. Her hygene left alot to be desired but if your into the natural jungle look, this one is just right for you. Uncovered everything on the table and damage $ a minimum. Not a go to but will work in a pinch.

  15. #10489
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape