Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5520

    Kandi Session. Holy Crap

    Now that I've recovered, I can finally write about this dream.

    Earlier this week, I fell asleep one evening and dreamed I was at Kandi's door. She greeted me with a DFK as she usually does, but this time she was very obviously horny as hell. She was SERIOUSLY into it. That got me hard as a rock and Kandi knew it (devil that she is). With very little chat, she took my hand and brought me directly to her room. Clothes came off and she immediately went to BBBJCIM. Aggressively. Like I had better just surrender. LOL. I didn't have a problem with that. I also didn't last more than a few minutes before she found herself with a mouthful. She kept going and swallowed like the good girl that she is. So we might be 10 minutes into the session and Kandi just smiled and gave me a few minutes to recover. Damn, I needed to. We did chat for a few minutes but then I went to work with FIV and sucked on those enormous tits. It had been a while since I had seen her & it still amazes me the amount that this girl can squirt. I kept at it and she came multiple times (I really lost count), but the sheets were totally soaked. She smiled and said she needed that and said that I had to fuck her now. Well, ok, if you say so.

    So the rain gear went on and she rode me CG for a while and then we switched to mish. I couldn't hold out any longer and finished up there, all the while she came a few more times. Good grief, this woman is an orgasm machine. She confided in me that it had been a while for her and she was horny. Well, duh. I woke up exhausted from the workout but smiling ear to ear.

    Gentlemen, if you haven't seen this woman or haven't seen her in a while, what the hell are you waiting for? She's got a nice incall and it is well worth the drive.

    FnG.

  2. #5519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Your welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper321  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I had the great pleasure of meeting this wonderful lady. A little older than I expected but she's so young at heart, so full of energy it's contagious. Communication was very good once I was an Orlo referral (thanks Orlo BTW).

    I'm not going to go over the details of my 30 min of ecstasy. All I'm saying is I finally have my go to gal.

    She's amazing.

    Stay safe guys.
    Your welcome glad you were able to connect with her and enjoyed your visit.

    Orlo69.

  3. #5518

    Mothers Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    To all the hard working UTR Mommies out there.

    You are adored and have many sons here!
    I ditto that thought. Many single moms on here especially trying to provide.

    Fisherman salute you!

  4. #5517

    Happy "Mother's Day"

    To all the hard working UTR Mommies out there.

    You are adored and have many sons here!

  5. #5516

    Sophia UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper321  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I had the great pleasure of meeting this wonderful lady. A little older than I expected but she's so young at heart, so full of energy it's contagious. Communication was very good once I was an Orlo referral (thanks Orlo BTW).

    I'm not going to go over the details of my 30 min of ecstasy. All I'm saying is I finally have my go to gal.

    She's amazing.

    Stay safe guys.
    This little, hot spinner has the body of a 20 year old! And she moves and uses it like a 20 year old, but with an experience and passion only a real latina woman can have.

    Glad you enjoyed.

  6. #5515
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger425  [View Original Post]
    She's been active for years. Good service but her pics are rather old. Saw her like 5 years ago, no rush, pleasant, but lots of mileage. Didn't repeat if that tells you anything.
    Oh, I'm aware she's been around forever. Not my cup of tea, so I never called her.

  7. #5514

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her pics back in the day, she has some super long nipples if I recall.
    I had a dream with her she is clean, follows direction well. Willing to please. No sign of candy.

    She came to my place so no info on her location. I would repeat. $$ stay safe.

  8. #5513

    Sophia utr

    Earlier today I had the great pleasure of meeting this wonderful lady. A little older than I expected but she's so young at heart, so full of energy it's contagious. Communication was very good once I was an Orlo referral (thanks Orlo BTW).

    I'm not going to go over the details of my 30 min of ecstasy. All I'm saying is I finally have my go to gal.

    She's amazing.

    Stay safe guys.

  9. #5512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I have some of you guys asking for pictures of Sophia. I don't have time to send everyone pictures it is just very time consuming. So here are some pictures of her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Haven't seen Sophia in a while I think I may have to say hi. Thanks Orlo and hope your good.

  10. #5511
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCommander  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed with Amber? I've been searching the forums and other sites, can't find any reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1127690
    I remember seeing her pics back in the day, she has some super long nipples if I recall.

  11. #5510
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    She was a solid UTR. Low volume. Trying to get regulars she says I saw her at the geneva. Non-GFE for me. Smoker but won't smoke in your car when picking her up which is good. Older lady.
    How is she now? 1st date didn't go so well but might give it a 2nd shot.

  12. #5509

    Some good and bad

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCommander  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed with Amber? I've been searching the forums and other sites, can't find any reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1127690
    I recall seeing both reviews of her over the years I've been on the the board with more negatives but I've never been with her either. I feel like some negatives were really outdated pics and bad teeth. Search the threads.

  13. #5508

    Amber

    She's been active for years. Good service but her pics are rather old. Saw her like 5 years ago, no rush, pleasant, but lots of mileage. Didn't repeat if that tells you anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Those would be some tall heels!

  14. #5507

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCommander  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed with Amber? I've been searching the forums and other sites, can't find any reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1127690
    A long time Backpage Gal has good reviews never played with her but back in the day she started at 70 marios.

  15. #5506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I have some of you guys asking for pictures of Sophia. I don't have time to send everyone pictures it is just very time consuming. So here are some pictures of her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I really, really need to go to Orlando more often. Wow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape