Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8049

    More InTell Fellows

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTaco  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She has been reviewed by a couple of guys on here and I also have seen her.

    She was working out of an RV on the Westside when I saw her. She claims that she travels around in the RV, but I didn't see much evidence of it having moved recently. I got the impression, like someone else here mentioned that the house where the RV is located houses a couple of ladies and they use the RV to see clients. Within minutes of my arrival someone was knocking on the door and she told them she'd be done shortly. I'm assuming it was someone wanting to collect the donation which I hadn't given her yet. I negotiated for a 60 QV down from her 100 request prior to arrival. Service was decent and she seemed to have a clear head, but she is definitely a user. Her poison of choice is rock. (I flat out asked and she told me).

    She looks much better in the pics than she does in person. She had a decent body, but it has seen better days. I'd probably repeat if I were cruising the area for an SW and was striking out, but there's better to be had for the same donation all over STG.

    The location is just outside of Hooterville.
    LAST I seen her She Pregnant. And still around.

    Thank me Later

  2. #8048

    I got All the InTell

    The First Girl is definitely real, haven't did a date but do know she is 100% Real and she new to this so.

    It maybe a little tighter then others.

    The second Girl that's did a few dates with her recently, I like her she small and can take it pretty good.

    The last two girls I don't haven't seen them or heard anything about them.

  3. #8047

    Crystal

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/056068619537

    She's a great girl. Absolutely no rush, great attitude, nice body, private residence. Don't be scared off by the area. Its a very safe place. She is a pleaser. Set up was pretty easy but she has issues with the app so be patient. Not jaded from the game. Type you could hang out with like a friend as well. Two thumbs up!

  4. #8046

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayse  [View Original Post]
    The girl you are talking about is Vicky.
    Do you know her contact information?

  5. #8045
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    I think it is TGTBT. Found another one of her posts in Ocala at the same time as her Jax post.

    http://ocala.skipthegames.com/female...a/350984966252


  6. #8044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Is she real?

    Been years since I've seen these prices.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/874913024287

  7. #8043

    Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I was there the other day, and when ready to leave, my vehicle was blocked in by a truck and trailer. Then about 3 guys started towards around my car and towards the house.

    She had told me it was a very busy day, and was just able to fit me in her schedule. Hmm.
    I've given a warning about going into that house. When I used to drop her off, as I would not step foot in that joint, all these guys would converge on her! I stopped seeing her bcuz her puss was starting to stink.

  8. #8042
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    I agree: TOFTT and please report.
    Wheels are in motion. Waiting on response.

  9. #8041
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys looks like we have some new talent on EROS! Has anyone had a session with Ivona? I can recall if she has been through JAX recently. Any info?
    I agree: TOFTT and please report.

  10. #8040

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Be careful at that house. There is a lot of traffic and I've had people knock on the door more than once during our time together.
    I agree. I was there the other day, and when ready to leave, my vehicle was blocked in by a truck and trailer. Then about 3 guys started towards around my car and towards the house.

    She had told me it was a very busy day, and was just able to fit me in her schedule. Hmm.

  11. #8039
    I hope not. I am in love with this one. (the one in the pictures at least). Anybody have the scoop?

  12. #8038

    I dare you

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys looks like we have some new talent on EROS! Has anyone had a session with Ivona? I can recall if she has been through JAX recently. Any info?
    TOFTT and HMU!

  13. #8037
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTaco  [View Original Post]
    103rd Taco Bell.

    I can't remember her name, but she lives on a street of 103rd near Taco Bell. She has a room in the back of the house. Happened to be in the area and figured I'd give her a shot. Comms were good, which surprised me cause it was kind of early am. I showed up and she met me in the driveway and walked me around the back of the house. Gave me some story about how she just got out of the hospital and showed me her arm band and discharge paperwork. (She wasn't in the hospital for anything that would affect our activity) We went in the room and she was all business. She directed me towards the bed and got on her knees and took it upon herself to undo my pants and get started. After a few minutes she stopped and stood up and undressed and laid on the edge of the bed and handed me a condom and told me she wanted to fuck. No mention of how much I was spending or how long I was planning to stay. Legs up on the shoulders and started doing the deed. Between making the appropriate noises and some dirty talk she told me that she was moving her daughter into the house etc etc. Kind of weird how she was jumping from that feels so good to. Yeah I got to get some money together to help her do this etc etc. Then out of the blue she reaches down and grabs my cock and redirects it to the backdoor. No discussion, no nothing just puts it there and grabs my hips and drives it home. I finished in Greece and as I was getting dressed I put the 60 I was going to give her for a QV on the bed. She said thanks and gave me a hug and asked when I wanted to see her again. I've heard she can be bipolar? Maybe I caught her on an up day?

    To Be Continued Next Post.
    Be careful at that house. There is a lot of traffic and I've had people knock on the door more than once during our time together.

  14. #8036

    Ivona Vink- EROS

    Guys looks like we have some new talent on EROS! Has anyone had a session with Ivona? I can recall if she has been through JAX recently. Any info?

  15. #8035

    Looking better

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile for me since I've seen her but I concur her BBBJ is definitely top notch. I drove to op one morning to get my fix and she just looked so bad I couldn't do it. Face pickings and a big scab on the tip of her nose. It's been about three or four months since then and haven't got back to her. Hope she's looking better.
    Bro she is looking better. Has gained some weight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape