Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 523 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 7838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #938

    Info on $

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy17  [View Original Post]
    She is just a streetwalker with a room ok service at best! Stay safe playboy.
    Hey PB, wondering if you can guess what she'll take for a price? Separately, what would you say she's worth for a price?

  2. #937

    Bella Bellz

    Finally managed to hook up with Bella to see if she was for me and I was quite happy.

    1. 25.

    She's petite and thin, but no obvious signs other than maybe she hits the pipe.

    She was clean. Dressed how I asked. BBFS, CIM with spit, let me go again within the hhr.

    She works out of her own apartment, which wasn't relatively clean and private. I'll go back and see her again.

  3. #936

    Street walker 100% been on stg for a year now, and off the street

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheathan  [View Original Post]
    Found her interesting. Anyone tired her?

    Is she legit?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/119254279745
    She is just a streetwalker with a room ok service at best! Stay safe playboy.

  4. #935

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her. She finally texted me back. Instead of telling me what her donation is, she asks me, "How much can you spare?

    Well, honey, that's not how the fucking game is played in my book. I don't care how tight your snatch is, if you want to play games, buy a deck of playing cards. If you want to schedule dates, play it straight.

    Gabby is a complete and utter waste of time, in my opinion.
    I reached out to her too and got the same response. She was only doing outcall too and said she would have a spot the next night. Hit her up the next night, no response.

  5. #934

    Cum Treat Yourself To This Juicy Goodness

    Found her interesting. Anyone tired her?

    Is she legit?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/119254279745

  6. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by CaightindaLife  [View Original Post]
    You agree!! Not sure if she made it tught but OMG!! Her kitty was amazing!! I was hooked had me walking bad neighborhoods looking for it!! Had her coming everytime over!! He kitty is gold!! Victoria's is a close second. Everyone else in ct is trashhaven't felt anything that good. I miss it. I NEED IT!!
    I've tried contacting her. She finally texted me back. Instead of telling me what her donation is, she asks me, "How much can you spare?

    Well, honey, that's not how the fucking game is played in my book. I don't care how tight your snatch is, if you want to play games, buy a deck of playing cards. If you want to schedule dates, play it straight.

    Gabby is a complete and utter waste of time, in my opinion.

  7. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    I've had Gabby many times and if you get her on the right day, she's insatiable and open to anything and everything. However, on a bad day, she's been known to RIP people off. I'm tempted to pull the trigger and see how the vacation effected her. I would, however, recommend safety with her. She will do the full raw monty, or at least has been known to in the past.
    You agree!! Not sure if she made it tught but OMG!! Her kitty was amazing!! I was hooked had me walking bad neighborhoods looking for it!! Had her coming everytime over!! He kitty is gold!! Victoria's is a close second. Everyone else in ct is trashhaven't felt anything that good. I miss it. I NEED IT!!

  8. #931

    I agree with CTMonger

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I can tell the difference between a dry tight pussy and a wet tight pussy and let me tell you she is the latter of the two amd she gets soaking wet and very into it when she is in the right mood I have had her multiple times and she will get very into and absolutely loves to fuck as others out there who have had her will agree depending on which Carrie shows up that is but wet or dry her shit is tight as hell and for the record her ass is looser trust me have had both.
    I've had Gabby many times and if you get her on the right day, she's insatiable and open to anything and everything. However, on a bad day, she's been known to RIP people off. I'm tempted to pull the trigger and see how the vacation effected her. I would, however, recommend safety with her. She will do the full raw monty, or at least has been known to in the past.

  9. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Just throwing it out there, but you guys know a dry, uninterested chick feels tight, right? If you enjoy it, great, but the female anatomy gets looser and expands as a woman gets excited. Sooo. If it's super tight, you're probably jamming an uninterested pussy.
    I can tell the difference between a dry tight pussy and a wet tight pussy and let me tell you she is the latter of the two amd she gets soaking wet and very into it when she is in the right mood I have had her multiple times and she will get very into and absolutely loves to fuck as others out there who have had her will agree depending on which Carrie shows up that is but wet or dry her shit is tight as hell and for the record her ass is looser trust me have had both.

  10. #929

    Candy Brooke

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/710897934611

    Not sure if this is legit, same girl that has posted before or at least the same pics have been used. These numbers on STG usually lead to nowhere like this one.

  11. #928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    That is her some pics a little older she put on a few on her state vacation but pretty damn close tight as hell.
    Just throwing it out there, but you guys know a dry, uninterested chick feels tight, right? If you enjoy it, great, but the female anatomy gets looser and expands as a woman gets excited. Sooo. If it's super tight, you're probably jamming an uninterested pussy.

  12. #927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I know her. She's gone by Priscilla, Stormy and other names. She was once phenomenal. Now, she is controlled by her habit. Rip offs, unsafe, multiple arrests.
    Thanks! My god, her pics are hot!

  13. #926

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    That is her some pics a little older she put on a few on her state vacation but pretty damn close tight as hell.

  14. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgUSA  [View Original Post]
    I've been laying off the CT scene lately, but after an early April trip to Tijuana, the urge was real. The usual stable was dry. I went through my top 3 with no responses throughout the day, so decided to take a chance on one that I had been wanting to sample for years. I gave Monika a call, she's been posting on the usual boards for years now and advertisers herself as a BBW. It's all good, I don't discriminate if the performance is good.

    She guided me in to a private place in Ansonia, quiet dead end street. Everything started off normally and things went well for round 1. BBBJ was incredibly good. We chatted for a bit and I expected round 2 since I did pay $$ for the hour. She gave me a story about her friend being over when I called and she was hanging out in the back yard while my cock was in her mouth. I'm like "ok, WTF. " - I know once these things get brought up. Everything usually goes south. So I figure it cut my losses for the day. She tells me to call her and setup another appointment and we'll finish up what we started.

    So I hold off my review, call her in a week and attempt to set up the appointment and she texts me back that she doesn't even know who I am. So I call her and she finally remembers and says "I'm broke, can you do another $$ - I texted back "nah, I'm good".

    So all in all it was a $$ BBBJ. You win some, you lose some. This was a loss. Stay away guys.

    https://imlive.com/live-sex-chat/cam-girls/bbwgodddess/
    Ah yes! Tijuana! I've been there a few times and still have very fond memories! It's a monger's paradise!!

  15. #924

    Monika AKA the Italian Bbw Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry you had a bad experience and thank you for reporting it. Yes you win some, you lose some. I have been on the fence for sometime about going to see her. Now, after your review I will stay on my side of the fence with this one.
    I have seen her several times a few years ago. She was ok. I only saw her because I was new to this and she was the only one I was pretty sure wasn't part of a sting or going to rob me. She was decent but pricey. She said she had a one hour minimum but I found that after I popped she lost interest (my pussy is sore). She's would let me slide for 30 minutes but once backpage went down her attitude changed for the worse. And she stuck to her price. I would see her again if she would do 30 minutes but she is not worth an hour unless you can last an hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape