Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 23675
-
05-13-19 07:01 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 373On the up side with military personnel is some are tired of being around high testosterone me all the time. The one SB I had that served on an aircraft carrier a few year back was all perfume and lace off base. I told her I was closer to the guy at Best Buy doing tech support than guys loading armament on planes. She said all wanted was a normal guy that opened doors for her and brought her flowers.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
She was into extended foreplay on both our parts and eager to please in everyway. Being in top physical condition, she handled reverse cowgirl without tiring one bit. Usually even the pros are slowing down by the time I am ready to let my load go. Wish I could find another military babe. Sure was a lot of fun until she deployed. Plus none of the constantly asking for money that so many do.
-
05-13-19 05:04 #16579Senior Member

Posts: 325I had a military SB in Hampton Roads area last year. Similar restrictions but she was a ton of fun. She simply wanted something outside of what her direct choice of men got her, she wasn't in a tech unit though and I was sure to take an extra bit of precaution where necessary. I'd say have fun with her.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 02:23 #16578Senior Member

Posts: 196[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive [/u]white knight[/u] drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-12-19 20:12 #16577Senior Member

Posts: 468Military SB
I met a girl today for a M&G who is stationed at a Military base about 15 miles from me. According to her, she is attached to a technology unit, not a combat unit. She is asking for full discretion and possibly hanging out at my place or at a hotel. The other restriction is that she has to get back to base by midnight. She is a nice looking girl, and DTF. I have a feeling she would be great in the sack. She mentioned about financial help, but didn't try to negotiate any amounts. I am really interested in her and planning on a date later this week. My question to you guys- any additional potential risk with a military SB than a civilian SB? Anyone out there who had experience with a military SB?
Stay Safe.
Dr. S.
-
05-12-19 16:14 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 336Nik186
Never met her but I've communicated with her. I agree with you that she seems like a pro. That's probably why I didn't pursue her any further.
Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 15:06 #16575Senior Member

Posts: 73Nik186
Anyone have any experience with this one? Seems like a pro.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d8cfd...5-901b51f42e1c
-
05-12-19 01:45 #16574Senior Member

Posts: 448Being a "Vet" has never been a problem for me. I tell them upfront I'm experienced and have had several long term arrangements. Its puts them at ease that I know what I'm doing and that I'm genuine.
I think they are more concerned with what they call "pump and dampers" only trying to have sex once and move on.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 22:16 #16573Banned Member

Posts: 33[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
PeteMc posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
Jackson
-
05-11-19 07:55 #16572Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65If you're getting a lot of ghosts and blocks, it's because the girls have figured out you're a VET. I've had 12 girls this week ask me if I'm a vet in the first few sentences of messaging. They keep track of us through a list of some kind. They read this usasex forum daily and update each other on their list. They notify each other when we change our profiles. Sometimes they pretend that they don't know we're vets just to compile information on us. Most of the girls on SA know who I am by now, so I don't even try to pretend I'm someone else. It's all the same girls over and over anyways.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 05:51 #16571Senior Member

Posts: 355At least two that I know of. One had just broken off an engagement when we started out. I saw her through the reconciliation, the marriage, the realization that being married is hard, and the divorce. I still see her once a month or so and only give her any allowance (100) about half the time. The second one used to have me text her asking to set up a time when she could come clean my house so she had cover for where she was at and where she got the money. Cleaning houses was a side gig for her, I also did her on her bosses desk when she was doing her Saturday overtime cleaning the office she worked at as her day job. She is now divorced as well, and I see her once in a while when she can get away from her new bf. Her idea, not mine.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 05:05 #16570Senior Member

Posts: 196After a few years in the bowl, I've become used to the bullshit from the girls.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
Many of them tell me that I'm the first person they've met from SA, or that they've never done this type of thing before.
Get them talking after a few drinks. They will slip and use "PPM" or another hobby term.
You have to go into each M&G with the understanding that the girl on the other side of the table is 1000% full of shit.
Don't fall for any excuses, or believe anything they say that is meant to soften your heart.
-
05-10-19 21:30 #16569Senior Member

Posts: 448Yes, I've done a married SB. Her husband is an active duty marine and she is a former stripper and regular bikini contestant. She is one of the most reasonable allowances I've had and an absolute freak. I think she genuinely likes older men and I fit the role.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 16:55 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 221Yes, I did confirm that in the way you described. She's gone. I think that maybe 5 to 10% of the girls who join SA are thinking they need some money, so why not if they guy is sufficiently cool, handsome, and rich? Then reality hits and they chicken out.
Originally Posted by TomDickNHarry
[View Original Post]
I agree with what a lot of you guys said, and thanks for the insight! My theory on price is that part of their compensation is that they get to spend time with me. I have value, too. They had better like me if they would accept my price. However, it obviously did not work with this girl, LOL. Anyway, there are other girls, and I'm learning and adjusting.
-
05-10-19 16:01 #16567Senior Member

Posts: 261Requests
When they start making requests like that, they will never stop. It's a personality trait and if you agree and move forward anyway, just be prepared for it. It will always be something.
And she may not have been experienced on SA, but this is not her first time to use men in some fashion for money and other things. She's a pro at that at least, she upsold you all along the way from the very outset. The way she got you to double the agreed amount was smooth as hell and definitely premeditated.
And fwiw if you take that track again, personally I think half of an FC for dinner is way too much, it's not enough of an incentive for them to move forward when they get $100 or half for nothing. I mean think about it, if she can get 100 for an hour at dinner a few times why would she FC for 200 unless she was into you? But the reality was I don't think for one second she was ever going to do it for 200, she knew she was going to get you for 300 or 400, and 1/4 of the FC amount still provides incentive. But if she was sincere about FC'ing for 200, she would've leapt at $50.
BTW, did you confirm via another profile unknown to her that you're not just blocked and she truly deleted?
Originally Posted by Snake27
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 14:36 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 277I think it really depends. I've been in the bowl going on seven years now and I can tell you for sure the vast majority of the girls I've had a SB relationship with truly enjoyed my company, the sex and all aspects of it. HOWEVER, as the past seven years have went by and like everyone else, I am aging and do not quite exhibit the youthful vigor I once did when I first started, I have noticed a shift more towards, "he's doable, but not dreamy and with some money, I can open my legs" type thing. When I first got in the bowl, most every girl I met was just downright wanting to shag me, purely for fun. They still enjoy me, but the early 20 girls, will not want anything serious anymore, as they most often did when I started this seven years ago.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
A big factor is keeping physically fit. At some point, likely as we get into out mid 60's it won't matter what shape you keep, etc, you're just going to be too old to all these girls. For some of you guys, it might happen earlier, but if you stay physically in shape, many more will enjoy your company for longer into this journey.











Reply With Quote






