Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5605
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Texted this one late yesterday afternoon. Only does outcalls but was willing to come to my location.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/026203883567
    Not trying to be a smart ass but when the lady comes to you that is an outcall.

  2. #5604
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    And I'm sure a lot less than 400 an hour!
    Not in the minor leagues anymore. She's made it to the show.

  3. #5603

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    So I have seen a couple of the gals recently. First was Denver Rose. It was at a shade hotel and I was far from impressed. She has a nice body but is very mechanical and wants you out of there as soon as possible. To me there is better out there. I would spend your money elsewhere.

    Next was Anna. Someone recently posted some pics of her which I would say were pretty accurate. She is very enthusiastic in her service. I wouldn't visit her location after 7 pm. Someone also mentioned that her pussy has a smell. Well it does and if it wasn't for that she would be great. It's a shame. I washed my hands 4 times before I could get that stench to go away.
    I recently saw Anna and she got her stinky pussy cleared up and it's as fresh as the summer breeze.

  4. #5602
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomG123  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it, but if you do expect incall to be rushed out (a good thing), her to leave a few minutes out the backdoor with your donation and wonder if its a setup for a dash, robbed, sting etc (Just her giving money to her pimp), and a small room with a mattress on the floor for service, and leave covered in drug smells and vagina stench sticky hands without the ability to wash hands or bathroom.

    Needles, drugs, pipe bongs all around you literally 1 inch away from my face, and a short fat girl whose face would be pretty if it didn't have black eyes covered by noticeably bad makeup and dozens of huge scabs and drug marks all over her arms, legs, and face. I'm glad she didn't get fully undressed. Even if she sends you a photo in the future that looks great, don't do it.

    Offers BB everything and unfortunately I took it and now I'm waiting to see if I'm going to burn.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...4/493262795323
    Sorry you had such a bad experience, but thanks for the warning. It's too bad because she looks really cute in the pics on her STG ad!

  5. #5601

    Fat Rose

    Don't do it, but if you do expect incall to be rushed out (a good thing), her to leave a few minutes out the backdoor with your donation and wonder if its a setup for a dash, robbed, sting etc (Just her giving money to her pimp), and a small room with a mattress on the floor for service, and leave covered in drug smells and vagina stench sticky hands without the ability to wash hands or bathroom.

    Needles, drugs, pipe bongs all around you literally 1 inch away from my face, and a short fat girl whose face would be pretty if it didn't have black eyes covered by noticeably bad makeup and dozens of huge scabs and drug marks all over her arms, legs, and face. I'm glad she didn't get fully undressed. Even if she sends you a photo in the future that looks great, don't do it.

    Offers BB everything and unfortunately I took it and now I'm waiting to see if I'm going to burn.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...4/493262795323

  6. #5600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    I don't see nothing wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    I love double teaming girls and watching their holes get stuffed just like in porn. Fuck I've been watching porn vids that have dicks in them since I was 8. Holy shite! Am I Gay? I didn't know the dicks were there I swear! Well fuck it then. Gay pride homie.
    With a little bump and grind. Haha!!

    Nothing wrong with a little double stuff action.

  7. #5599
    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    Years ago when I was living in Milwaukee. Well not a lot of years ago. But form the time I started seeing girls about 9 years ago, a lot of dudes seem to want to hook up with other dudes to bang chicks. This is straight up gay. No ifs ands or buts. You want to have that dudes dick rubbing on yours at some point or anywhere near yours, sorry you are gay. Also the, what it seems to be influx of chicks willing to take on any dudes dick without protection. Ya'll have fun. I am just looking for a bad ass girl to hook up with a. Few times when back in town in a couple weeks. PM me with info. Long time contributing member years ago that found the likes of Nina who left a couple of years back and Vivian. Thanks in advance.
    I love double teaming girls and watching their holes get stuffed just like in porn. Fuck I've been watching porn vids that have dicks in them since I was 8. Holy shite! Am I Gay? I didn't know the dicks were there I swear! Well fuck it then. Gay pride homie.

  8. #5598

    Kim / Sara / Tiffany / Sammy

    Big time thief Avoid at all costs Mother of the thief Star LOL.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746326721801

  9. #5597

    Star

    Who ever posted this is spot on And her Mom, Kim / Sara / Tiffany is also a thief Avoid!

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...8/580848906764

  10. #5596

    Always remember

    Don't cross the streams!

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    So you're not interested in our dicks rubbing together during a 3 some? You don't sound to confident in your manhood, if you're worried about being gay if you dick accidentally brushes up against another one during a group encounter.

  11. #5595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is located in New Berlin. It's her parents home. Her mother is aware of her activities. Her dad works 3rd shift hence the reason for her 11 PM - 6 AM hours. I had seen an early review that she has done two girls with Nola.
    She's freaking hot. But that's some crazy scary shit. "Hey mom, I'm paying to bang your daughter" all the while hoping Pops doesn't happen to come home early and catch some old monger fuck banging little girl.

  12. #5594

    Lol

    So you're not interested in our dicks rubbing together during a 3 some? You don't sound to confident in your manhood, if you're worried about being gay if you dick accidentally brushes up against another one during a group encounter.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    Years ago when I was living in Milwaukee. Well not a lot of years ago. But form the time I started seeing girls about 9 years ago, a lot of dudes seem to want to hook up with other dudes to bang chicks. This is straight up gay. No ifs ands or buts. You want to have that dudes dick rubbing on yours at some point or anywhere near yours, sorry you are gay. Also the, what it seems to be influx of chicks willing to take on any dudes dick without protection. Ya'll have fun. I am just looking for a bad ass girl to hook up with a. Few times when back in town in a couple weeks. PM me with info. Long time contributing member years ago that found the likes of Nina who left a couple of years back and Vivian. Thanks in advance.

  13. #5593

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, Looks like several of you have been seeing Tiffany 11 pm to 6 am Incall Only. Curious where she is located. I get from one review that she does this out of her parents home? Their not home are they?

    Also, is it correct that she is friends with Nola? Or am I mixing up Tiffany's?
    Tiffany is located in New Berlin. It's her parents home. Her mother is aware of her activities. Her dad works 3rd shift hence the reason for her 11 PM - 6 AM hours. I had seen an early review that she has done two girls with Nola.

  14. #5592

    Yesenia / Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomG123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try yet? Wants $. 2 for hhr, NEEDS dick pick. Hosts in Brown Deer in "aunt / uncle" apartment or whoever is in the background on the phone call.

    Ad pics are fake, attached should be real.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/902371725125

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3031575
    Photos I posted are real, only does outcall or car date in an underground garage unless you catch her alone possibly. Very talkative but nice, Tall and thick with huge ass, not fat, didn't see undressed so idk if there's damage. Everything possibly uncovered, just ask before YMMV.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/yeseni...atina/16410702

  15. #5591

    Satin Silk

    Decided to take the plunge on Satin Silk in Brookfield today.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...1/516549699908

    Nice body, pics are hers, she has some bad joints so don't expect a lot of movement from her, bolt-ons that seem done within the last few years and felt good. She was friendly; damage was 1. 6 for HH which I opted for on first go round. She knows what she's doing! Would visit again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape