Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 26,866 to 26,880 of 37351
-
05-07-19 19:24 #10486Senior Member

Posts: 581Big Girl
I must admit I have been tempted on occasion to check her out but she seems so rude with her conversation. How was she in person? I like all sizes so her size is not a problem for me.
Originally Posted by Vet96
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 12:29 #10485Senior Member

Posts: 77Seen it
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/724648979149
Had this experience. Bigger than pics indicate but a great time. Lots of rules come with it. Message for deets.
-
05-07-19 10:50 #10484Senior Member

Posts: 39I used to hook up with Lexie for a long while. She was a "maid" and cleaned the pipes quite well. Her ass is fantastic and she always keeps it clean.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 00:52 #10483Banned Member

Posts: 56Nova and Pixie
I can testify to the same. Both show you a damn good time. I have repeated and it just gets better. Take the plunge and have some fun.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 00:20 #10482Senior Member

Posts: 49Sweetie
I've had my eye on sweetie but would like to sample a few others while in town. Is her current number on the STG add good to go?
-
05-07-19 00:15 #10481Senior Member

Posts: 49Visiting for a few days 9th-12th
I'll be coming into town for a couple days and was curious on some providers between the ages of 20-30. Any price point is fine ideally am looking for a spinner type chick sorta submissive. Would be willing to share details with some providers in my area and others I have frequented. PM with any info.
-
05-06-19 13:13 #10480Senior Member

Posts: 229Double
Yeah that is nova and I think pixie from massage republic before that site went dark.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 04:29 #10479Senior Member

Posts: 481Double
Sorry. Forgot to add this https://adlist24.io/classified-datin...-cummmmm?yes=1.
-
05-06-19 04:28 #10478Senior Member

Posts: 481Double
I hooked you with these two and I must say I will repeat. They are two very sweet ladies who are absolutely into each other and they make sure you have a very good time. Unrushed, qv they both take turns with you and with each other. $. 5 was well worth it. Was probably there for 45 minutes. YMMV but for more details inbox me. I have not had such a great experience in awhile with a provider in a long time. I tried to hold on as long as I could but lost it when I was behind one who had her face buried between the legs of the other.
-
05-05-19 21:21 #10477Senior Member

Posts: 499Michaela Monroe
Any Richmond mongers seen this one? Price looks a little steep, wondering if she is GFE, MSOG, etc.
https://www.instagram.com/Vipmichaelamonroe/
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7746391.htm?cat=1
Happy hunting.
-
05-05-19 11:10 #10476Senior Member

Posts: 402Some reason 5 $ symbols got missed. She was asking FIVe large bills.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 08:18 #10475Senior Member

Posts: 402High priced girl
Contacted a girl who post sister site to here. Vanessa.
She is askin for $$hr and I was going to plunge as long as pics are her.
Damn stupid girl can't communicate by text to get things moving. After 4-5 hrs, I said fuck it.
If they're asking for $, better communication would be basic.
I don't make $$hr and I respond to my clients or potential clients right away. If someone pay me $$hr, I would be replying in my sleep.
Just letting my steam out.
-
05-05-19 05:31 #10474Senior Member

Posts: 481No luck here either, was wondering the same.
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 23:00 #10473Banned Member

Posts: 56Sweetie.
Stage name Scarlett. At Rouge at the moment.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 10:21 #10472Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie at Paper Moon?
Does Sweetie dance at Paper Moon? If so is that her stage name?









Reply With Quote






