Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 428 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 6411
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #21
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan71  [View Original Post]
    Is that extra donation or standard fare? She used to charge higher donation for bb at different agency.
    No idea. When she used to be in the OC, it was standard fare but was a YMMV situation. In LA she charged extra. Not sure now that she's back in the OC.

  2. #20

    Extra?

    Quote Originally Posted by LmNop  [View Original Post]
    Grace from k-avengers on hx is also bb.
    Is that extra donation or standard fare? She used to charge higher donation for bb at different agency.

  3. #19

    Juni

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Juni from TopAsian on HX.
    500 if you want to give Juni a go.

  4. #18
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Oc bb

    Grace from k-avengers on hx is also bb.

  5. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BbChaser  [View Original Post]
    Here a few available in OC now that I can confirm: Casino, cute Hana.

    Enjoy.
    Can you PM me the number for Casino?

  6. #16

    OC bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for BB from OC Kgirls. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Juni from TopAsian on HX.

  7. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for BB from OC Kgirls. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Here a few available in OC now that I can confirm: Casino, cute Hana.

    Enjoy.

  8. #14

    OC kgirls

    Any recommendations for BB from OC Kgirls. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of meeting all three before. There is no mistaking each of one of them individually.
    In which order do you recommend? Did you get BBFS from any of the three?

  10. #12

    Desi, Nia and Yoji

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1973  [View Original Post]
    I have not met Yoji face to face, but I saw her back when she was leaving the house one time and she is shorter, so Nia is not Yoji. I have seen Desi and Desi is not Yoji.
    I have had the pleasure of meeting all three before. There is no mistaking each of one of them individually.

  11. #11

    Yoji

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1973  [View Original Post]
    I have not met Yoji face to face, but I saw her back when she was leaving the house one time and she is shorter, so Nia is not Yoji. I have seen Desi and Desi is not Yoji.
    Yoji is very short (< 5') with big enhancements. Her face is older and just okay.

    Someone mentioned earlier that she was 5'3 or something like that. Not even close. And to my recollection, she has always been advertised as being short with big boobs.

    Hopefully this helps clarify things.

  12. #10
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Grace and upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by JimThome  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen grace? I think she upsells for extra services in LA. Looks like she's in OC for a short visit.
    I never visited her personally, but in LA her ad quoted her normal rate of $250/ hr and then clearly noted BBFS for $350/ hr.

  13. #9

    Grace

    Has anyone seen grace? I think she upsells for extra services in LA. Looks like she's in OC for a short visit.

  14. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    BEWARE. My previous report was from a visit a few months ago. Went back to see her again a few days ago and she was completely different. Noticeably older, tatt on tummy that I didn't recognize. Tits were different than I remember. Everything was different. Enthusiastic service (no bb) but it was very off putting.
    I'd believe that you saw Nia.

  15. #7

    Nia not Yoji, nor Desi

    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    Description sounds like the Yoji I saw, and the Desi other people are talking about. Booker triple dipping?
    I have not met Yoji face to face, but I saw her back when she was leaving the house one time and she is shorter, so Nia is not Yoji. I have seen Desi and Desi is not Yoji.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape