Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,631 to 18,645 of 31848
-
05-09-19 12:48 #13218Senior Member

Posts: 340The Same Gianna
She is Definitely the same Gianna I saw. Has been around for a while. It was over a year ago that I saw her so maybe she slimmed down some but back then she totally misrepresented the way she looked. I am glad you had a good time but she has a bad reputation and won't be getting any of my cash.
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 09:19 #13217Senior Member

Posts: 938Brooke Logan
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...xx_escorts.htm who has seen her at 700 hr she has been visiting Nashville often PM me the menu she is serving up.
-
05-09-19 07:18 #13216Senior Member

Posts: 815Ms Ivy
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
I had mixed feelings after my experience with Ivy. At the time I had seen some reviews that left me wondering how a visit would turn out. One member reported the dream was covered FS, another said BBBJ was available, but both were positive. It took me two attempts to set up a visit, but rest of it was easy. Looks wise, she is fairly attractive, however, I think she is a few years older than advertised. We hit it off really well, we did some kissing which I don't normally do, I'm just very picky. It's fair to say that she liked me, she even complimented me on my looks while she had her arms around me. She offered BBBJ before we moved on to mish. I wanted to finish in doggy which she seemed a bit reluctant to do, or so it seemed. Once I was behind her, after a few thrusts, she went down flat on the bed, lazy dog position, which I'm not a big fan of. It was obvious she was not going to do doggy so after a few more thrusts, I pulled off the cover and let her finish me off in BJ. Cool chic, great attitude, but I didn't like the laying flat on the bed thing. I also noticed that she left her top or whatever it was wrapped around her stomach, to hide it I guess. No big deal, some women are not shapely there. Even though we got along great, the couple of negatives kept me from repeating.
Originally Posted by TheNashGuy615
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 06:48 #13215Senior Member

Posts: 2528Maybe
Seems their a few that are around, that knows quality. About time. Great reviews on them.
Thought Nashville had sunk to the gates of hell, with all the ghosting and cash and dash.
-
05-09-19 06:32 #13214Senior Member

Posts: 203Thanks
Appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 06:31 #13213Senior Member

Posts: 511Gianna
I recently had a great dream with Gianna. I don't think this is the same one getting negative reviews because the girl I met was definitely the one in the photos, she was exotic and in great shape. I had a good time. She was in a decent lower-mid range hotel. Good conversation. Sexy body. Everything covered. She was very clean, professional and did not exhibit any red flags. Scheduling was easy, with just a bit of screening. I'd definitely see her again. Hit her up and use my name, so she will know I kept my word to her, LOL. No discounts or anything were promised in exchange for this review. She's just a nice girl and wanted to avoid any confusion on identity. Her EMID is 116155. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...shville-116155#erotic.
-
05-08-19 22:52 #13212Senior Member

Posts: 793Morning Star
Well worth it when it works, but the ghosting is a problem. I stated in my poston she was two hours late. I just sat there and got some paperwork out the way.
Originally Posted by RonWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:50 #13211Senior Member

Posts: 793Miss Ivy League
Be clean and be nice. You will be rewarded.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:48 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 793Ginna
Has extensive history of cash and dash, but may be providing some service now as she can't waddle away fast enough now.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:40 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 793Fake
Look at the ad posting history. The same ad is posted in a dozen cities across the nation for the same day. Learn to look at everything and you will be able to spot the fakes in two seconds.
Originally Posted by FaceSail
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:19 #13208Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw her tonight as well. Agreed, it's just smelly dead fish. Feeling so bad.
.
Originally Posted by RonWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 21:08 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 58Amber Hahn
Several of those pics are of porn star Amber Hahn. I'd say this is either a fake or a scam, or this chic is using pics of Amber Hahn that look similar to her.
Originally Posted by FaceSail
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 20:49 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 64What's with "fell asleep"
Cindy just told me the same thing after 1. 5 hours. Are these two the same girl? Is Morningstar prego?
Originally Posted by RonWilliams
[View Original Post]
Morningstar then said she is planning on leaving early. It seems like it's the same person, or at least they have similar "work" ethic.
-
05-08-19 20:40 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 71Ended up seeing her 2 hours after the originally scheduled time. Went asleep apparently. Asked me to get Dr. Pepper and some other sundries for which I declined and just got her the soda.
Smelly dead fish is what I would describe the session as. She did give me a discount but not enough to overcome a dead session.
Www4 has been nothing but helpful. It's always hit or miss with these UTRs and he has made that clear upfront.
Originally Posted by Dbronze
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 19:40 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 60Cool and super chill. She will make you feel comfortable and make sure you enjoy your time. She is my go to and is a genuine girl. What good you have read is spot on. If there is any bad- I don't believe it or something must have went wrong. Have fun and enjoy!
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





