Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 23660
-
05-10-19 07:49 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 325That's the funny part to me. Since I don't keep my username / account and re-register once every six months, So many of the women who I've either done a M&G with or seen a couple times still claim they're new, etc. One of my SB's from a few years ago that I had a SD / SB + BDSM dynamic reached out to my new profile and claiming she was new, confused and looking for someone to help her navigate through.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 07:41 #16549Senior Member

Posts: 49Married babies
In a quest for variety and different experiences. Tried a married baby. Not the best of lookers but fun one time experience. Anyone else have experience?
-
05-09-19 19:57 #16548Senior Member

Posts: 470The SB of today
From GPS to Psycho to Scammer. Is that all that is out there? It seems to almost everyone that I contact. Whatever happened to the good old days?
-
05-09-19 18:00 #16547Senior Member

Posts: 846Scammer is correct.
Wanted me to give her money before we met and was indignant that I suggested that after coffee, we can go to a room if everything checks out. I said No, Thanks which made her furious.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 16:04 #16546Senior Member

Posts: 196No she wasn't.
Originally Posted by Snake27
[View Original Post]
She was just a pro with a good game.
All of these girls claim to be new to the bowl.
-
05-09-19 15:45 #16545Senior Member

Posts: 221Almost a success, and bridges ablaze
Several weeks ago I met this 23 yo who was new to SA (I had to teach what is a M&G). With a college degree in a useless field she had a low-wage job and wanted to try cashing in on her beauty. Her boyfriend, from whom I was to be a secret, didn't give her money. Very intelligent girl with an amazing body, one of the best bodies I've ever had sex with.
At the M&G she suggested $200 per visit but she was to think about it. After a couple weeks of chatting and thinking she told me she was very frustrated by the site, with the usual complaint about aggressive guys and "creeps". I'm sure it's none of you gentlemen reading this. She told me I was the nicest guy she had met, but she had a lot of anxiety. So I had an idea which she agreed to: I could date her platonically for a finite time at half price ($100) until she made up her mind. It seems like a good idea for the type of girl I'd like to date.
After just one such date she texted me that she wanted to be my SB and she deleted her account on SA. Unfortunately, then the rinsing began, more proof that nice guys finish last. Her new price was now $300! To seal the deal she sent me naked mirror selfies. Then on the morning of the date she asked for a $100 tip with a promise to come down to $300 on subsequent dates. To the detriment of my anonymous handle's reputation here I confess that I caved in. However, the sex was fantastic, a great memory, and she was very sexual. To make a long story shorter, she subsequently made more financial demands, which I refused, and then she cut me off with a good-bye message saying that if she ever had an SD again, that "what I ask for, I get". I was always polite. I think that basically for the amount of money I am able to spend she didn't like me enough.
On another note, I contacted a previous SB named Mary who had quit me for the Nth time due to moral qualms. In some ways it was a mistake, but I wanted to check on how she was doing because we'd had unprotected sex. I'm responsible that way. She was at first polite and neutral but a few hours later I received a hate-filled diatribe that started with "Slave Master!" (I'm white, she's black) followed by accusations that I had manipulated her and how disappointed she was for "catching feelings" for such a "fucktard" as me, etc. I didn't argue with her but just said I was sorry that I had hurt her. I haven't heard from her in 2 weeks since then and I certainly won't bother her again. Bridges thoroughly burnt!
-
05-09-19 09:55 #16544Senior Member

Posts: 261True
I don't find the flaking any worse, it's always been terrible, but the platonic, online, gps, cashapp / venmo scams, are up 10 fold in the last few years. I think for the most part it's just been getting progressively worse, the only specific thing I can point to is when they started allowing online only profiles, there was a step change in lower quality profiles. And the number of escorts on there unquestionably increased after FOSTA.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 03:37 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 196You're getting catfished.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
The person you've been communicating with is watching you show up and wait. They get a thrill out of doing so.
I would never waste a couple of weeks messaging with someone. Just text a few times and set up a meeting. If they don't agree to meet, block and move on. It's just someone who is looking for a texting friend, catfishing you, or whatever.
Anyone serious about an arrangement will meet in person after a few text messages.
Never wait 30 minutes for a date.
Pick a place which has a good view of the entry from the parking lot. Show up early and wait for her to arrive, THEN go in. If she doesn't show, don't go in.
Whatever you do, don't go to a private residence for the first meeting. That's either a catfish or a setup to get yourself into trouble.
-
05-08-19 19:34 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 448Ghosting
I've recently got back into the bowl after taking more than a year off. My impression is that Sugaring and Seeking has been growing in popularity with young women. Many more youtube channels and blogs sharing strategies and successes on how to make "easy money" from " Sugar Daddy's" with our giving up any sugar. It's all made SDs seem like impersonal bots that no one should feel bad about wasting their time, misleading them or maximizing the $s they extract.
I see a lot more Platonic Only, Online Only, GPS profiles and straight escorts. I also see a lot more profiles in total. It takes more work to find a good match, but the choice has increased and good matches can still be found. The propaganda has poisoned many potentially good SBs.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 16:09 #16541Senior Member

Posts: 232Last-Minute Ghosts
In the last several weeks, I've had as many last-minute ghosts as I've had the prior five years I've been on SA. There's no particular pattern that I can see. One I had been talking to for a couple of weeks, and we were supposed to meet for lunch and then move to a hotel if we liked each other; my last text from her was the night before the proposed meeting, but the next morning, she didn't respond to texts, and I haven't heard from her since, although she's been on SA. One had given me the address of her apartment and told me to text her when I was there. I texted her from the parking lot, and she told me what apartment to ring. I rang a few times and got no response. I left, and about two hours later got a text asking me what had happened. The most recent was just an M&G at a restaurant. We had been trying to set something up for a couple of weeks, and we texted back and forth confirming the time and place the morning of; I went to the restaurant and waited for almost 30 minutes before ordering food for myself and having a solo lunch. Each of these incidents involved arranged times and places, and the latter two involved my actually going to the appointed place. I'm wondering whether I'm just having bad luck (fortunately, I've also had some good luck recently, too), or whether there's some kind of new sport where girls play games like this to feel like they have some power.
These events are more serious than the regular ghosting that occurs when someone you've been talking to stops responding to your messages. These cases involved my arranging time off of work and a fair amount of time driving around. Has anyone else noticed such a pattern?
-
05-08-19 14:48 #16540Senior Member

Posts: 957Refund?
I'm sure if they do get taken down someday, everyone gets a refund LOL.
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 14:02 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 131I just logged in, guess they didn't get busted after all!
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 12:51 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 131I got the same message just now:
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
"Sorry, login from this network is temporarily restricted. Please try again later, or use a different network. For further information, contact customer support. ".
I always login using Chrome Incognito mode using a VPN (TunnelBear) with a US IP address. I am wondering if the VPN is a problem? Are other people getting the same message without using a VPN?
-
05-08-19 12:33 #16537Regular Member

Posts: 13I think it's for AT&T users.
Try WiFi.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
They know the issue.
I tried to contact their customer service.
https://www.seeking.com/help/faq
-
05-08-19 12:28 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 468I am having the same issue. Looks like the site is temporarily down.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






