Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,806 to 26,820 of 30326
-
05-08-19 08:52 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 378Salisbury Disappointment
I already posted this warning in an "other places" report but it probably wouldn't hurt to repeat it in the Charlotte forum as well since STG uses Charlotte as its center for Salisbury. This lady's name is Erica. I had a very strange evening with her. She was advertising outcall but when I contacted her, she didn't have transportation ( ???? ). I drove to her house, picked her up and took her back to my motel room. She was in her early thirties and fairly attractive. She is nicer looking than her picture although she has a bit of baby belly that doesn't show in the photo. I took her back to my room and we took a nude shower together. Then she counted the money (in an envelope) and texted someone named "Thomas" and a few minutes later, there was loud knocking on my hotel room door and shouting. She claimed to have told a girl friend to pick her up but it was obvious that I had been conned. She hurriedly dressed and ran out the door with the money ($160). I enjoyed the shower with her but unless you plan to invite the boyfriend to join in, probably not a good choice! http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-for-outcalls-tonigh/220555351180 For some reason I couldn't get the link to show but you should be able to cut and paste it to identify the woman pretty easily.
-
05-08-19 07:10 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 7335Don't beat yourself up too much. I think we all have done it at one time or another.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 04:26 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 137You warned us
My little head got the best of me. I was pretty envious of your grudge fuck with her. I wanted to try her for myself.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 02:11 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 1653Don't do it
That's correct. Any request for Western Union or payment in gift cards is a scam. Actually any request for money up front is a scam. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by Thetung610
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
05-07-19 17:15 #3517Regular Member

Posts: 9Fake
She is in Jacksonville fl that's a scam.
Originally Posted by CoryVen1974
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 14:40 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 192Told ya
Tried telling you she's a pain in the ass to deal with.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 14:14 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 233Ally
Those pictures are not her. She's not an attractive but she's definitely worn down. She has serious demon issues.
Originally Posted by WizKhalifa
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 13:00 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 7335Sounds like a SCAM to me. No way would I get a visa gift card and send it to her in advance.
Originally Posted by CoryVen1974
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 12:56 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 33Scam
Usually when they say "text my cell" or prefer anything over cash it's a scam. Especially if it's a weird area code and they use periods over hyphens. If it's TGTBT it always is.
Originally Posted by CoryVen1974
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 12:33 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 137I'm an idiot
I read your review this morning. But when I saw she was real I just had to meet her. She answered all texts in a timely manner until I got in the parking lot. Wasted my lunch break on her. I'm still going to try again if she ever gets closer to my work.
Originally Posted by Honda007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 11:26 #3511Regular Member

Posts: 3Intel?
Anyone know anything about this girl?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783
-
05-07-19 11:16 #3510Regular Member

Posts: 3Intel?
Anyone have any report on this girl? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783.
She's asking me to get a Visa gift card and send her the number to verify in advance? Hmm.
-
05-07-19 06:55 #3509Regular Member

Posts: 11Any info on Ally?
Does anyone have any info on this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/119641774861
-
05-06-19 19:39 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 180Savannah
Everything clt guy said is right on for sure. I will ad she has some problems in and out of jail I've seen the arrest report few times. The house is a total mess and does this on a table like a massage table when I was there last. Over all she is good just not the cleanest gal either I would say if she cleaned up and fixed herself would be pretty hot gal there is several at times work out of that place. I think in last two years I've seen 7 or 8 different ones.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 18:45 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 145Riley in Charlotte
Riley texted me And confirmed that she will be in Charlotte Tuesday May 7th in the early evening through Saturday May 11th. Below is a link for her contact information.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-es...lanta-235290-2#erotic.
Jimbo.











Reply With Quote





