Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 18210
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5490

    Search this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    Might be headed down to Otown next week. Is there any pictures of her? If anyone has any you can pm to me or post them. Thanks.
    Some good representative photos.

  2. #5489

    Maitland mom

    Might be headed down to Otown next week. Is there any pictures of her? If anyone has any you can pm to me or post them. Thanks.

  3. #5488

    Thank you papi

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is everything I would want in a provider in my dream off course. Everything was spot on as mentioned from her previous reviews. Thanks to those reviews, so I took a plunge since I don't dream regularly. Great communication after initial pm, can hold an conversation, good hygiene, awesome body, slippery head, no complaints, covered all aspects of my GFE need (everyone has their specs for this). This scar reminds me of Sophia Utr (minus dancing). I am happy to get scarred again. Note that she is low volume at the moment, be patient fellas.

    BG.
    I was more then pleased to see you baby and I would love to scare you again LOL you're the sweetest!

    Caribbean Scar.

  4. #5487

    I'm so glad I meet you

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinDatyLover  [View Original Post]
    After some delay on my part I finally decided to have a dream with this beautiful women and I have two words to surmise my dream with CaribbeanScar an that is "Holly Shit".

    I really don't like to go into to much detail (some things should stay private) but I will describe what was available to me at the moment but always remember YMMV.

    She is amazing, great body awesome attitude, she is GFE, DFK, DATY, and CFS that should be all you need to know. If you are lucky enough to get.

    To spend some time with any of these ladies do yourself a favor and treat them with respect just because they are doing what they are doing does not mean you should treat.

    Them any less, always be a Gentleman. CaribbeanScar you are a sexy beautiful women and I was lucky to spend sometime with you, I am your regular for sure (if you want me. LOL).
    Absolutely!! You're a sweetheart and a gentleman I'll be more then happy to be your regular baby! What a mouth LOL. I loved our dream baby see you soon.

    Caribbean Scar.

  5. #5486

    Sophia UTR. Bombshell Latin Spinner

    Sophia is taking new patients.

    Run, don't walk, it's a rare opportunity (read all the post about her).

    Super sexy, latina spinner, dances better then a true stripper, and knows how to use her body, and more.

    The sexiest smile when she looks at you and asking for more, with her cute accent.
    And yes, GFE all the way, just a nice girl.

    Nice incall at hotel near airport. LOW volume.

    You can find her here "SophiaUTR" in the forum. Digits from Orlo69 since she is his UTR.

  6. #5485

    My Dream with CaribbeanScar

    After some delay on my part I finally decided to have a dream with this beautiful women and I have two words to surmise my dream with CaribbeanScar an that is "Holly Shit".

    I really don't like to go into to much detail (some things should stay private) but I will describe what was available to me at the moment but always remember YMMV.

    She is amazing, great body awesome attitude, she is GFE, DFK, DATY, and CFS that should be all you need to know. If you are lucky enough to get.

    To spend some time with any of these ladies do yourself a favor and treat them with respect just because they are doing what they are doing does not mean you should treat.

    Them any less, always be a Gentleman. CaribbeanScar you are a sexy beautiful women and I was lucky to spend sometime with you, I am your regular for sure (if you want me. LOL).

  7. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    And don't forget to mention that Tongue Ring and what she can do with it, additionally to her extraordinary DFK skills.
    True. I forgot to mention that. She did have some challenges with that because she kept saying that I have a big cock. I had to go easy with her on all entries oral and vag.

  8. #5483

    Nympho. Sarah aka Maitland Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Sara at her place and broke my Geneva virginity earlier today. I would have posted this sooner but I had to wash the murder scene of those damn love bugs off my vehicle first. Anyways, she is as everyone else has described. I love her petite body and that cute little apple bottom ass. I didn't mind the tats as much either because they helped as a distraction while in doggy so I wouldn't lose it too soon. I found her to be very personable and easy to chat with and I would definitely see her again and recommend.
    And don't forget to mention that Tongue Ring and what she can do with it, additionally to her extraordinary DFK skills.

  9. #5482

    Run forest run

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?

    Pilot.
    He was SCARed as in Carribean Scar.

  10. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?

    Pilot.
    Caribbean Scar. LOL.

  11. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?

    Pilot.
    Caribbean Scar. He typed scared by mistake.

  12. #5479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Caribbean Scar

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?

    Pilot.
    He is talking about Caribbean Scar new utr. And I do have to agree with him, she has a lot of traits as Sophia minus the dancing LOL.

    Orlo69.

  13. #5478

    Just got scared

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is everything I would want in a provider in my dream off course. Everything was spot on as mentioned from her previous reviews. Thanks to those reviews, so I took a plunge since I don't dream regularly. Great communication after initial pm, can hold an conversation, good hygiene, awesome body, slippery head, no complaints, covered all aspects of my GFE need (everyone has their specs for this). This scar reminds me of Sophia Utr (minus dancing). I am happy to get scarred again. Note that she is low volume at the moment, be patient fellas.

    BG.
    Who are you talking about?

    Pilot.

  14. #5477

    Maitland Mom Sara

    I picked up Sara at her place and broke my Geneva virginity earlier today. I would have posted this sooner but I had to wash the murder scene of those damn love bugs off my vehicle first. Anyways, she is as everyone else has described. I love her petite body and that cute little apple bottom ass. I didn't mind the tats as much either because they helped as a distraction while in doggy so I wouldn't lose it too soon. I found her to be very personable and easy to chat with and I would definitely see her again and recommend.

  15. #5476

    Just got scared

    She is everything I would want in a provider in my dream off course. Everything was spot on as mentioned from her previous reviews. Thanks to those reviews, so I took a plunge since I don't dream regularly. Great communication after initial pm, can hold an conversation, good hygiene, awesome body, slippery head, no complaints, covered all aspects of my GFE need (everyone has their specs for this). This scar reminds me of Sophia Utr (minus dancing). I am happy to get scarred again. Note that she is low volume at the moment, be patient fellas.

    BG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape