Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4805

    Tee's Mom Is Sick

    Tee wanted me to pass along the word that she won't be available until Thursday afternoon. She wanted to let those know in case you were trying to get hold of her and she hasn't replied.

  2. #4804

    DinahMc

    I don't know what I can add, but I'll try. Meet with this lovely woman today for an hour in Merritt Island. Communication was good, in call clean and she greeted me with a smile and a hug. Opted for an hour for 180 Mario's. Started with a great massage, her skills are excellent. Unlike a lot of providers out there who advertise massage, it's the real deal and her hands are strong and she hits all the right spots! On the flip, started with BBBJ, and then some excellent DATY and she seemed to really enjoy it by her moans! Finished with an awesome BBBJ! Hope she sticks around, the Space Coast needs some talent like her!!

  3. #4803

    Della

    Haven't seen Della since she was pregnant seen her a few times three or four before that. A little more than I'm used to paying. But she made the drive not me that made it worth it to me always had fun not a clock watcher hope she lost her baby belly because I want to see her again.

  4. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969  [View Original Post]
    Despite mixed reviews. I decided to try out the goods. OMG, her BBBJ is amazing!

    I highly recommend!

    Damage for the q. V. Wasn't bad either.
    Is this the same girl Boner was pimping a couple months ago?

  5. #4801

    Lacey

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...y/068752699528

    Looking for intel? Anyone see this gal?

  6. #4800

    More on Della

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She was on BP before the blackout. I REALLY like her looks but she had a "screening" process and, if I recall correctly without going back and looking at her many reviews, she was pricey and had GPS. Be interesting to see someone post a review after TOFFT.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/642703740834
    I visited with her once, probably about a year ago. At the time, her screening process included sending a picture and having an actual conversation with her, phone, not just text. Her donation was 3 Franklins for the hour, I don't believe she did hhr, and she was outcall only. Her pictures are very accurate, she's a hot little spinner (IMHO) and a lot of fun. She does have kids and I'd put her age at about mid 30's or so, while she was pregnant previously, I believe she had her kid around the end of last year. From a looks and performance perspective, I'd absolutely see her again. I haven't though due to the entrance fee and the lack of an incall. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me and I'll answer what I can.

  7. #4799

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a recent visit with Brianna? Has mixed reviews and was definitely better when she was working with patience but wanted to see if anyone had seen her recently.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/403317452538
    I saw her a few months back. House was a dump, looks like her pics but add years of drug abuse, she was sweaty and it was rushed and I couldn't get out of their fast enough.

  8. #4798

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She was on BP before the blackout. I REALLY like her looks but she had a "screening" process and, if I recall correctly without going back and looking at her many reviews, she was pricey and had GPS. Be interesting to see someone post a review after TOFFT.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/642703740834
    Last I saw of her, she was on eros asking $4 and saying she was pregnant!

  9. #4797

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She was on BP before the blackout. I REALLY like her looks but she had a "screening" process and, if I recall correctly without going back and looking at her many reviews, she was pricey and had GPS. Be interesting to see someone post a review after TOFFT.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/642703740834
    If I remember right she wanted at least $$ But it's probably for her habit. Gold jewelry. LOL She's definitely a cutie but too rich for what I get. Play and stay safe.

  10. #4796

    Annie

    Despite mixed reviews. I decided to try out the goods. OMG, her BBBJ is amazing!

    I highly recommend!

    Damage for the q. V. Wasn't bad either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0408190958.jpg‎   0426191705f.jpg‎  

  11. #4795

    Tee Time

    After over a week of on-and-off chatting, was finally able to get Miss Tee to come to my play place and so very happy I did! Had an amazing time with a beautiful and talented young lady. She's a real treasure, rare indeed.

    KL.

  12. #4794

    Della Enticing Beauty

    She was on BP before the blackout. I REALLY like her looks but she had a "screening" process and, if I recall correctly without going back and looking at her many reviews, she was pricey and had GPS. Be interesting to see someone post a review after TOFFT.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/642703740834
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-05-06-20-39-46.jpg‎  

  13. #4793

    Brianna

    Any one have a recent visit with Brianna? Has mixed reviews and was definitely better when she was working with patience but wanted to see if anyone had seen her recently.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/403317452538

  14. #4792

    Perfection and pleasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako952  [View Original Post]
    In my post #4753 it was my first dream and she put me at ease immediately! I can't partake as much I would like as my significant other needs to be on travel for me to do so. I will attest GiddyD and Tarpo are spot on with their respective reviews! I passed on FS as I just wanted to rim this girl and end with an amazing erotic BBBJ. My next dream will be with someone new as the essence of this forum is to find and report on new talent. To Giddy's comment about being stuck, haha! My tongue almost got stuck in her butt as she would open it up, let me get in deep, then clamp down all the while calling me Daddy! Awesome! Thanks to both senior members for the info! I hope to return the favor!
    Aww you are absolutely too sweet. Thanks daddy and I appreciate your review.

  15. #4791

    Annie Baby

    Wow and thank you for this trusted woman saved my Saturday night. There I am on a long ass drive down thru Brevard thinking about having no time for bullshit games. Called Annie and get a response in quick fashion. Set it up and moments later we are in a very clean prepared room. Mind you some of men here don't care for some of the Notels where these woman stay. Difference is when you know your provider is honest and true as is Annie, location should be trusted. It's really that simple. So we start off with some great small talk and disrobe. Annie is as sensual as they come, I start off with my tongue over and in her clean and beautiful ass. She is loving it and when I flip her for extended Daty, well she is heating up and soaking wet. As I rub her clit with the head of my cock my dear Annie squirts all over and continually. Dip in for mish and we are off to PSE time. Annie gets on top and takes me for a ride like no other, wild and wet. This woman has staying power and gives you her all. When I pullout she immediately takes on her classic BBBJ that is over the top and we finish with her breasts getting the paint job they crave for. Thank you doll for an amazing tour and making my drive home peaceful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape