Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,141 to 22,155 of 61389
-
05-07-19 14:36 #39249Senior Member

Posts: 280Escort to Walker = no difference
In my opinion, if she is providing services for money, that makes both escorts and walkers the same thing = prostitutes. I sometimes browse escort sites out of curiosity I hate when the girls look awful on their escort pages, which is probably their best pics, and when they have attitudes in their profile comments or say things like no GFE and car dates, etc.
.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 14:28 #39248Senior Member

Posts: 2344This Lacey?
Where did you find her on the West side?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 12:37 #39247Senior Member

Posts: 138Your uncle
Is everywhere.
-
05-07-19 11:20 #39246Senior Member

Posts: 694Lacey
Lacey is a SW she is a nut who over rates herself and she has or did that would pay those crazy rates but you need to watch out for her she can be so cool then the next is a fruit cake LOL.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 11:07 #39245Senior Member

Posts: 705Couldn't finish
I got as far in your post as her leaving walking aid outside your car. You should really check further down on Dundalk or Holabird before you resort to that.
Originally Posted by RealNinja
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 09:36 #39244Senior Member

Posts: 237Taylor
Pick up little Taylor from Church street met her in Brooklyn last night she was in jail for a month gain weight took her to the tip top to beat the pussy up her pussy is tight like always and thick still bitchy did not have time to put her in check just wanted to drop her back off it hot out there LOL.
-
05-07-19 09:24 #39243Senior Member

Posts: 155Bri- lacey
I was quoted 6. -100. For services that I feel that this amount is totally ridiculous considering that she is working out of West Side Baltimore now with those on that the average prices of 2. -50 Max depending on the type of services that you are inquiring about plus tip. My question is for you guys. When does a girl go from escort to walker. Considering that there are many Walkers out there with phones. If the escort cannot host and relies on you to provide the room. And does car dates mostly. When is she classified as a walker.
-
05-07-19 08:46 #39242Senior Member

Posts: 263Nicole
I am having a hard time visualizing this maneuver. How was she giving you a BBBJ and ride cowgirl at the same time?
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 00:44 #39241Senior Member

Posts: 694Tiffiny
No samples her friend jen she gave a poor BBBJ she got the job done but will pass on her unless nothing else out will hook up with tiff next time.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 23:55 #39240Senior Member

Posts: 360Nice! Did you get a chance to sample her?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 23:09 #39239Senior Member

Posts: 132Another Relapse
Gentlemongers,
I had the infamous monger urge flare up again. I decided to take a stroll. After several loops down Conkling with no success I headed down to Dundalk. I was about to call it quits but then I saw a old hag on with a walking stroller. Don't know why but for some reason I was compelled to have this experience under my belt. I parked and she walked up next to my car and left her walking aid outside my door. Gets in an revels a nice set of saggy double Ds just how I like. After a LEO check I feel into a deep dream.
This provider was eager to wrap her lips around my s*t. She followed directions extremely well and payed plenty of attention to the boys. I started tugging on her pants and she slipped a plump a** out from under her pants. I proceeded to finger f**k her twat and felt her hole get wet. She started to DT the c**k to my delight. After several minutes I forced every inch down her throat and blew Fourth of July fireworks down her throat and she let that milk slide down her throat. After she cleaned me off she got out and took her walking aid into the night. Only set me back 10 mario coins.
For those mongers who aren't picky about looks this is a great provider who is eager to please. Make sure to enjoy my illustrations below.
Stay safe mongers.
-
05-06-19 15:01 #39238Senior Member

Posts: 1126Nicole
She is definitely missed by everyone.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 14:19 #39237Senior Member

Posts: 251Nicole
Man do I wish I could get should of her again. Not only the head game but shed do anything to please.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 12:58 #39236Senior Member

Posts: 545I keep missing Storm. Let me know if she comes back.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 10:00 #39235Senior Member

Posts: 694Tiffiny
I see that she is back from vacation saw her and Jen walking together at 4th and Jeffery she has a wild 60's hair style now and a different hair color too.










Reply With Quote



