Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 14673
-
05-09-19 06:50 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 4911Don't blame you for leaving
Not even worth it.
Originally Posted by GizmoPi
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 03:48 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 1776Phoenix Fire
Anyone have any experience with this one? She looks promising.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32965489/Pete
-
05-08-19 04:24 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 87Set up a meeting
But as I got to her place and she gave me the room number, 3 rather unsavory characters came out of the room and sat in chairs outside. I'm not one for drama so I left. Plus, her latest posting has "snow white welcome" in the ad. Good way to draw some unwanted attention.
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 08:40 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett Rose. Liza Lust
She came to me from Orlando.
Originally Posted by UncleJohns
[View Original Post]
I don't get into the girls fees. Ask her.
-
05-07-19 07:21 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 83How much is expensive. I don't mind spending if she's worth it. Did you go to her incall or did she come to you?
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 03:00 #1603Regular Member

Posts: 4Location
Anyone know the whereabouts of this beauty, or the location of the infamous headboard banger?
-
05-06-19 13:58 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 85Utopia
Just passed by on my way back from meeting and a whole mess of LEO, ems, and fire trucks outside of the building.
-
05-05-19 23:57 #1601Banned Member

Posts: 531Leah's New Ad.
Here ya go guys.
https://carfun.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/32880649/
Leah has much improved services.
Place is in a bit of disarray but if you look past that, you get a quality BBBJCIMw / Spit.
Greek isles are available for a little extra.
She is getting into it of late. Dropped a bit of weight which is showing off her sexy curves.
I will be back hitting that tonight.
As always, stay safe and happy mongering.
Mahalo.
-
05-05-19 21:44 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 344Big Tits
Need help.
Trying to find a girl with perfect tits, don't sag just stick out straight and 36size or over like Jade Jaden's but she won't see me because I refuse to send personal info to any of these girls.
So like hers. Most of the Colombian ads I think are fake but any way have a craving for some serious tits.
A girl under 35 or younger
Thanks Guys
-
05-05-19 13:09 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 5948Damn that's a shame. I still regret the first time I saw her. It was outside of my truck and I didn't invite her in. Never got a chance after that.
Originally Posted by JohnnieCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 13:04 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 326Right up my alley. She looks amazing.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 12:48 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 3063Yes Taoni is gone and what
This one probably mumbled was "Tabby", her nickname?
Originally Posted by JohnnieCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 12:07 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 214Taoni
Sorry to say, Taoni passed about a year or so ago. So unless you were in an actual "dream" that wasnt her!
Originally Posted by IrishBoss
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 11:40 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 271Ditto
Sweet Jesus glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this. In my experience girls around that age are *very* 50/50. One time they're on their best behavior and you walk away happy other times they're a waste of time and a headache. Hence why I tend to lean for the ladies in their 30's or late 20's, usually a lot less bullshit and more of a consistent positive experience. Might still roll the dice though.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 10:53 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett Rose
Correction of porn name.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




