Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 9197
-
05-07-19 20:52 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 2476College girls? Be serious
College girls? Be serious. You $C is on the North side of Jefferson Blvd. The track on Fig, if you are looking for actual girls, when it is active, is from Vernon Avenue to El Segundo (about 8-10 miles) with a few hot spots between the 60's and 100's. Vernon is about 2 miles from $C.
Originally Posted by BigPuffDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 14:15 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 309I agree. Although I'd never lay out 100 for a BJ car date I have no problem if a SW is willing to come to my place and give me what I ask for, which you might say is a bit more than a typical date for them.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 13:21 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 364SoCal
I lived in OC for a while and Santa Ana, Pamona, Long Beach and Oceanside all had pretty hopping tracks. Great info in the California section. The Pamona SW section has tons of photos.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 12:30 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 309Fig LA
So how safe are these neighborhoods? I mean am I going to get murked or jacked? I feel very safe strolling Trop. So what is the northern most cross street to southern most that you strolled. Is the northern end near USC campus? You think some of these girls might be college girls? Were you actually on Fig, or a street near it that runs north / south? I'm not too familiar with LA. I live in Vegas now.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 01:07 #5833Banned Member

Posts: 49Fig stroll
The distance from Flamingo Rd to Lowes is almost 13 miles on BH. Is that how far you strolled on Figueroa? Or did I read your post wrong?
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 00:37 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 1570La
I was in LA last weekend, a good friend hooked me up with a couple of strippers, had an incredible time. Wasn't planning on seeing anyone but found myself near Figueroa St. At about 10 pm. Most of you know that stroll but if not, it's about the length of BH from Flamingo to Lowes. As soon as I hit the stroll, there were 10 girls on all four corners, all were decent, some were really hot, decided to keep rolling, as I headed North towards downtown I saw more and more and they got hotter and hotter, some look like they just stepped out of a club. Imagine the hottest one you have seen on Trop or BH and multiply that by 10! I counted at least 50 girls from one end to the other. Well I could not pass it up and started talking to them, better percentage of girls willing to talk to a black men then I see here. Only 2 of 15 I encountered would not talk to me. I couldn't resist and hooked up with a really hot one and she was willing to come to my room in nearby Carson about 10 minutes away. $ for everything I wanted (basic FS, multiple positions, naked, magnum approved and not a clock watcher). No rush, super sweet and a fantastic time. Dropped her off and saw at least 5 more that were much hotter than my girl!
I talked to her about Vegas and got the same response I got from the other girls I talked to when I told them I was from Vegas. All said they would not be visiting Vegas again to work. Various reasons but one constant. 3 day hold and LE. In LA they seemed to ignore it, I guess it's like whack a mole to them so they just make sure nothing crazy is happening. I'm going to visit at least once a month.
-
05-06-19 21:56 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 1570I wouldn't say that, just make sure you are getting your $ worth before you pull anything out of your pocket. I've had some fabulous 100 experiences with Trop girls. It started lower but when I explained what I wanted it got to 100. If you go in with an understanding you should have a good time. I've even asked them for a time limit and noted what time we arrived so I get my full time. Lots have refused to see me when they hear my normal demands, I'm fine with that.
Originally Posted by DeadIsland
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 21:02 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 539I was on Trop from Decatur to WWW 2-3 am Sunday morning
I had fp at WWW and drove there at 2 am saw half a dozen overweight unattractive rental units on the x streets just west of WWW, wasn't looking but they stand out at that hour, about 30-40 minutes later I drove home -saw at least 8 of them, to me all very unattractive and oddly all big women, not thick but nasty overweight, in my humble opinion I drive west Trop daily and yes, since camera truck left, I've seen at least a few to 10 gals out in the track between Rebel & WWW every time I pass through.
NOTE -I have noticed an increase of John Law activity in the last week, including this am when both coming and going I saw radio units pulling someone over by Orleans & WWW at the same time. Beware.
Originally Posted by BigPuffDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 18:49 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 309Damn I was out on Trop Saturday night at around 11 pm for a short time and then 3 am and hardly saw anything. Maybe 5 girls each time and none that spectacular so I passed.
Originally Posted by Oldog62
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 21:01 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 539Fremont & North LV blvd x Wash x owens
I scored these [Deleted by Admin] in April. I picked them up either right on Fremont or North LV blvd between Washington & Owens, except for the blonde with too much makeup (she needed it tho) all were a lot of fun and stayed in room with me a lot longer than original agreement, for little more or nothing. The Blonde just was terrible boring and complained about life, so I booted her asap.
-
05-04-19 16:31 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 50Trop hopping last night
Saw 10 or 12 last night about 3 am. Some very hot. Picked a 25 ish light BSW with huge boobs. Can't remember her name, very pretty face, sexy body, great tits. CBJ. 6 with those luscious melons out for fondling. Very nice, great attitude and sevice, would definitely repeat.
-
05-03-19 23:42 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 52Trop is bustling tonight.
May 3rd at about 8 pm. I was returning from a dinner engagement and around Polaris and Trop, there must have been about 7 or 8 girls. Mix of WSW and BSW. Some looked pretty nice.
Guess the Friday night thing plus the great weather is bringing them out.
Careful out there.
A.
-
05-03-19 20:58 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 454I do know better. She was super hot and from out of town and I've met a few regulars in the past that way but alas, it wasn't meant to be.
Originally Posted by DeadIsland
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 00:29 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 823Fyi
No it wasn't me, haven't been shooting for the last 2 weeks. The good shit is out at night now with higher temps.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 22:21 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 2989Geez
Could've that had been our Cravenmore Head?
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






