Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13179

    UTR T / Destiny / Morning Star. Her Fucking Dad Came Home

    She is in the Huntsville area, but has come to the Nashville area a few times. She is a 23 year old beauty mostly under the radar. I had to go to North Alabama so I reached out to her and she begged me to come on to see her. Finished my business and told her I would be there in 20 minutes and she said she would meet me at the appointed place. This was my second time seeing her and her time management skills have not improved. Got there and communication with her was pretty good, but it was one excuse after another on why she was delayed. Two hours later I was walking in. Headed to the bedroom and clothes quickly came off and we were like two teenagers with DFK and heavy petting. I just love her firm natural tits, firm body and face of an angle. They are a sight to behold. She tasted great and returned the favor with a good BBBJ. She asked me how I wanted it and I told her to mount up. I thought it was sweet she asked me if I wanted RCG or CG. It was CG as I wanted to see those tits and the expression on her face. Didn't take long before I blew a huge load deep inside her tight pussy. We lay together in bliss for a short while and then she grabbed her bra and put it on and was reaching for her panties when we hear a noise. She jumped up, my cum running down her leg, ran and slammed the bedroom door shut while yelling "what the fuck are you doing here?" I jumped up and said what is going on. Her reply, "My fucking father is here!" Old fat man is grabbing his clothes and figuring out how to get out the sliding glass door and over that high patio rail. Had everything but my shoes and was saying fuck that, I just need to go. I can see myself necked as a jay bird running across the grass to my car. Will I make it? Will I make it out of here alive? She calms me down before I can get the sliding door open and tells me it will be ok. He knows she does this and when he finds out she is seeing a SD he wants his cut for her using the apartment. She called her step-mother who had left the apartment when she arrived and told her what was going on and asked her to come get her father out of the apartment so I could leave. Step-mother was there is just a minute or two, which gave me time to get dressed and slow my heart down just a bit. I walked out, got in my car and drove away without wasting time to put the seat belt on or do anything else, but just get the fuck out of there. Luckily my doctor had done an EKG on me that morning and told me my heart was strong with no problems. This is a dream and total fiction. So what have you done for fun lately? Please don't fill my box with PM's. This is pretty much the story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Morning Star.jpg‎  

  2. #13178

    One More.

    This ad looks familiar, but I can't remember if the reviews were bad or good. I could be wrong, but thought I would check. Any info?

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/994725338075

  3. #13177

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by AhaMadness  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Cassidy?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3009449

    Picture searches are inconclusive. Willing to TOFT, but thought I'd check.

    Thanks!
    Please do and report back quickly. PM me if that is her. I want to be the first in the long line that will be forming to see her.

  4. #13176

    Missezcashh

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone toftt on this one? Her pics look great but I have been doing this long enough to know better. She has a nice ass!

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...n/322717849622
    That's Tia Honey. A few people have commented about her and said that she really rushed them, was mechanical, and didn't recommend seeing her. I saw her a while back and had a pretty good time, we took our time getting things started and she was really sweet. But apparently I'm in the minority. This was before any of the prepay business so I don't know what's up with her now. One warning tho, don't believe the list of activities she has listed, no BBBJ, no cim, no kissing.

    https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...t/29694523/tia

  5. #13175

    Missezcashh aka Tia Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone toftt on this one? Her pics look great but I have been doing this long enough to know better. She has a nice ass!

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...n/322717849622
    The new name fits her. EZ Cash because she will not work very long or very hard for your cash. Should be able to search Tia Honey and find a few reports about her. Don't believe the list of services listed in the STG ad. Services are limited. She is bigger than the pictures show. Only very light kissing and don't even think about putting a tongue close to her lips. Everything covered. She will perform for a short while and then your date is over.

  6. #13174

    Cassidy

    Any info on Cassidy?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3009449

    Picture searches are inconclusive. Willing to TOFT, but thought I'd check.

    Thanks!

  7. #13173

    Missezcashh

    Anyone toftt on this one? Her pics look great but I have been doing this long enough to know better. She has a nice ass!

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...n/322717849622

  8. #13172

    Candy ain't so sweet. But Nikki saved the day

    I'd swear I read on here that someone saw Candy and said the picture was fake but she was cute and a good time was had, so I went ahead and gave her a call. Big mistake. She is one of the nastiest rundown creatures I've ever seen. And a shotty attitude on top of that. I should have just left but all the blood had left my brain. She demanded the money up front but I refused. She got in my face and started yelling at me and trying to bully me into it, but I still said no. She finally backed off (but continued to act like a be-atch) and went to work on a pathetic attempt at a BBBJ. It was so boring that I actually got wrapped up in watching the TV (Discovery Channel). After about 10 min she said my hhr was up and jumped up. I said it wasn't time yet and she started arguing again so I just said screw it and paid her. Did I mention her friend was in the bathroom the whole time? After Candy left, her friend (Nikki) apologized for how Candy acted and offered to finish me off herself. I asked how much and she just shrugged and said whatever I wanted. I gave her all the cash I had left, which wasn't much, and we were both happy.

    Candy.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...y/421073341851

    Nikki.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...s/166182560678

  9. #13171
    Quote Originally Posted by OJones  [View Original Post]
    Did she request you send a face picture?
    Yes she did. Understand some people situations and don't like doing that. Like I said it was easy setup and followed through with what she said. Very nice feature in my book.

  10. #13170

    Angel Eyes setup

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville107  [View Original Post]
    Great dream with Angel. Responded right away on text. Easy setup no games and right on time. Nice body and easy to talk to. Wish all dreams went this smooth.
    Did she request you send a face picture?

  11. #13169

    Appreciate your input.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I want to clarify my remarks. I was not talking about Anna the Brat when I mentioned providers doing bareback when they say otherwise. We recently had a guy post about an awesome utr and then we find out he is doing drugs with her, and probably all along his ploy was to get the two of them more drug money. ABrat was what I like in a provider, attractive, attentive, and sexy. I felt very comfortable with her and plan to see her again. I have no idea what your experience with her may be, but she is a gem, I hope she is around awhile.
    ** Again, appreciate your opinion on this particular situation, however you're missing the mark. There is no ploy of any type and furthermore if at all there was why would anyone bring light to the circumstances and potentially jeopardize it? Wouldn't at all make sense. All in all it was a unique situation and for the most part a misunderstanding between more than two parties. Virtually impossible on here to explain further when these situations occur as there are so many opinions administered so quickly. Bottom line is that there are significantly more positive comments about the Anna in question than to the contrary.

  12. #13168
    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    Well it seems we will have 2 ladies of interest in town next week. This one is staying all week. If you like them slender / tall / beautiful / and blonde / then you have a pearl of great price!

    She is a 10 in looks.

    10 in body.

    10 in performance unless you guys bring her to the point of total fatigue. I have told her she needs to pace herself. Not many oasis in Nashville these days.

    Menu is open and you will have no complaints as she wraps her legs around you and begs for you to fuck her harder.

    Or hangs her head off the bed and plays with herself while she is sucking your meat.

    I really hate both of these are hitting Nashville at the same time. But pm me for her number and pics. If you know my text app # please use it bc my box may fill up quickly once this hits the forum.
    Maybe the stars will be in line this time. Plan on being around Sunday and Monday.

  13. #13167

    Gianna

    Seems like I read something on this one a few years back. Don't think it was great. She advertises quite a bit. Anyone seen this one recently?

  14. #13166

    Angel Eyez.

    Great dream with Angel. Responded right away on text. Easy setup no games and right on time. Nice body and easy to talk to. Wish all dreams went this smooth.

  15. #13165

    Clarify.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy to say I am part of the Brat Pack. I met Anna at a safe location in the Boro, half hour dream, she is not a clock watcher. According to her, she only sees 2 or 3 a day. YMMV on the menu, but I left happy. I am not a serious monger, very inexperienced when compared to most of you guys. I'm not for sure how much longer I am going to be doing this. I read so much scary shit in this forum now about providers dong bareback sex, when their ad specifically says everything covered. LEO seems to be cracking down even more, and also the fact that the guilt gets to me sometimes. Be safe out there, think with the right head!
    I want to clarify my remarks. I was not talking about Anna the Brat when I mentioned providers doing bareback when they say otherwise. We recently had a guy post about an awesome utr and then we find out he is doing drugs with her, and probably all along his ploy was to get the two of them more drug money. ABrat was what I like in a provider, attractive, attentive, and sexy. I felt very comfortable with her and plan to see her again. I have no idea what your experience with her may be, but she is a gem, I hope she is around awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape