Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,536 to 26,550 of 30812
-
05-07-19 08:24 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 869Olivia
Whats the deal with her hand? I was in route when I saw a video she posted and her looked liked it was attacked by demons so I diverted.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 08:19 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 869Hmmmmmmm. I will leave it at that.
Originally Posted by PussyLasher
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 07:34 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 1301She's young white and a low level offender. There's also a good chance that at some point she's been an informant. I'll also add that she seems to have had guys in the past willing to help her financially and at one time access to quick and easy cash. Don't underestimate how much bullshit you can get away with if you have the right lawyer or access to a bondsman. Most people get a bail amount unless the crime is heinous or they're a flight risk. To be honest if jails weren't a business, she along with thousands of others would get tickets and not arrests for 99% of what she's been charged with.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 05:27 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 84Wow blast from the past
I had seen her several times around 2013. She was stellar back then we'll worth the visit. But as I say that was about 6 yrs ago. She dropped off the radar but if she's back I may have to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 21:54 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 358Info on any of the one?
-
05-06-19 21:51 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 358What about her
Anybody or just another one?
https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/32779647/
-
05-06-19 21:50 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 358Real or Fake
Anyone got any info.
https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/32866013/
-
05-06-19 19:59 #4270Banned Member

Posts: 565Nice wart!
Just sayin. Glad you used a rubber.
Originally Posted by ShawnChi
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 16:56 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 218Wet-wet
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/982966428967
Any word on this one? Looks like old and new pics but worth a dream?
-
05-06-19 16:55 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 218Brianna
I'm finding Nicki, Yasmine. Some with possible fake pics. Escortfish. Ch.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 16:28 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 563Too Good To be real
Has anyone ventured with her yet? I mean are we really supposed to believe all this. Pics indicate BBFS.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/922171264097
-
05-06-19 15:24 #4266I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Action in the Asian Nail Salons
So, I work next door to a nail salon and see all these hotties. There is one young one who is tiny and looks like she would taste sweet. I saw her outside and asked if they service men. She said yes, nails and waxing. We flirted a bit a s she said 'you want me to wax you? I said yes. Long story short, the wax part was painful. I complained how much my balls hurt from her ripping off my hair. She then started to kiss and lick my balls. Next thing I knew, she was going to town on me.
I guess anywhere that these young pretty Asians congregate is a pussy buffet. Keep you eyes open for opportunity around you.
-
05-06-19 14:52 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Something is keeping her out of jail. Never heard of someone being taken in and let out so many times, seems like it is monthly.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 14:23 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 458Stormi
That's disappointing to hear. I liked her pics and even texted her some. Another one to add to the avoid list. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 14:06 #4263I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Stretched pussy
Thanks for the pictures. Question, are those last 2 pictures of her pussy taken after smashed it? Next time try to get one of you inside her with her pussy lips wrapped around your cock. Love seeing a stretched pink pussy!
Originally Posted by ShawnChi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




