Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 11016
-
05-10-19 16:37 #606Senior Member

Posts: 45Twins
Anybody have any experiences with either of these two?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?417726-Sunnylove
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?406838-Nancylove
Thanks in advance.
-
05-10-19 15:38 #605Senior Member

Posts: 362How Late?
I would agree with you on the 10-15. First of all, if it is an incall, then you are awkwardly sitting outside or in the lobby. Like I said -- awkward. Outcall, I don't know. I have only had a couple of girls visit me, and it is while I am traveling and in a hotel. Those girls were real pros, and never late.
Originally Posted by SouthEnd
[View Original Post]
That being said, I did wait over 75 minutes for Lana Love. But the circumstance was that she just checked in, and gave me the room number right away. So I sat in the "living room" of her hotel room while she was getting ready. It wasn't like she was going to take off on me. I also had nothing to do for the rest of the night, so what the heck. Not to say it didn't irritate the heck out of me. Felt better after the blood left my big head to go to the little one.
-
05-09-19 21:56 #604Senior Member

Posts: 460Oh man, that is sad news for guys that she hasn't seen already. I still have fond memories of when she asked me to fist her ass. She loves that.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 10:13 #603Senior Member

Posts: 53Wait
How long do you guys wait when a provider is late? I leave after 10 to 15 minutes, so needless to say I do not see too many of the ladies posting on skip the games and listcrawler.
-
05-09-19 03:04 #602Senior Member

Posts: 25Raquel on STG
Has anyone seen Raquel from STG? I've seen her post for a while with the same pictures etc, but I haven't seen any clear review of her yet.
253-287-3237.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...o/231183921828
-
05-09-19 00:17 #601Senior Member

Posts: 128Kyleigh*Lyn.
Kyleigh*Lyn not accepts new friend.
-
05-09-19 00:15 #600Senior Member

Posts: 128Hotter Asians.
Any hotter Asians suggestion?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 21:07 #599Senior Member

Posts: 533Never had any luck. She lets you feel up her nice tits though.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 10:31 #598Banned Member

Posts: 2302I saw her a while back. Definitely not worth what she's charging. Those are not her real pics. Or if they are they've been heavily photoshop'd. Her ass is nice, but her boobs are actually small (not quite a B cup. She's shorter than those pics make her look and she's got a small belly on her, her face is round and chubby with a very flat nose. Didn't give any indication of BBFS but I also didn't try.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
There are way hotter Asians out there.
-
05-07-19 23:31 #597Senior Member

Posts: 128BABY-KIM intel?
Anyone has tried this Asian Cutie? (BBFS, CIM, and more).
BABY-KIM https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?361557-BABY-KIM.
-
05-06-19 14:59 #596Banned Member

Posts: 171LuckyPenny question
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
Any info on this one. Her pix in her ad looks like she would offer more than just a massage.
FS? BBBJ?
Anyone know?
-
05-05-19 22:41 #595Banned Member

Posts: 49Luscious Lisa
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?346503-LusciousLisa
Saw Lisa at her incall sharing with an AA chick, can't remember her name or above website handle now. She is non GFE in so far as no lip kissing and CBJ only. She is very selective on who she allows DATY and I had the privilege of savoring her sweet tasting shaved pussy for 15 of my 30 min appt. Mounted her mish and finished. This chick is stunning. Tall, no stupid tats, perky tits, bubble butt, long thin legs, super flat abs. After my Hh appt, we talked for about 15-20 minutes while she stood naked in front of the mirror putting on makeup waiting for her partner to come back so they can go partying later. Got to admire her beauty. Will repeat if only to smother my face in her pussy again LOL.
You need to be an above website member with References to book her. She has 28 References so far. Fortunately I got 7.
-
05-05-19 01:38 #594Senior Member

Posts: 128Thank you for your advice.
I'm a senior. I have better luck with MILF (32 +) than the young (18 +) pro's from their skills, conversation and non-rush GFE services based on price requested.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
Or, I have not meet a young GFE yet.
-
05-04-19 15:41 #593Senior Member

Posts: 533Sa
I agree you have to be persistent, know what you want and be skeptical especially if it seems TGTBT. I'm taking a break from SA since I have a small stable of SB's that are keeping me busy right now but I had a premium account for two years and I averaged 2 new SB's a month. About half the SB's were one and done for various reasons but the rest I saw multiple times.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 14:16 #592Senior Member

Posts: 573You got be persistent. I paid for the month, and scrambled to get as many contact phone numbers from conversation as I could. I pulled 23 phone numbers and narrowed it down to 4 actual leads. From that 2 of them have become friendly enough that I don't really donate anything most of the time. There are diamonds in the rough. Just know that 90% of it is bullshit.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






