Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 16685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4025

    Mixed ebony. Madison

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/005942058849

    Nice enough lady, but there was just no connection. House in a reasonable neighborhood. Cluttered, but not unhygienic. Apparently, there are roommates, but we were alone. Performance was moderate GFE, no dfk. I do give her points for trying. She participated, made some good noise, etc. But it just didn't work for me. I can't say that she did anything specifically wrong, but we never really 'clicked' and I felt very 'meh' about the whole thing.

    She is the girl in the pics, but the pics are better than reality. I feel kind of like a dick for saying it that way, but it's the honest truth. I'm normally pretty open minded about physical appearance, but the body was a bit of a turnoff. She's on the shorter side and she has that look some folks get when they lose a bunch of weight, but they don't wear it very well. Chest kinda deflated. Saggy extra weight around the waste. No hourglass to the figure at all. I will say that I found her attractive when she had her clothes on for what that's worth.

    I think it's entirely possible that others might find this to be a much better experience than I did. I'm still not sure what was missing exactly, but I'm sure I set the bar too high. One or two of her pics reminded me of somebody I used to know and I have a feeling that altered my expectations a bit. Sorry, this was a weird one for me.

  2. #4024

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/586499353581

    I see she's put a couple more pics in her ad so you can get a little better idea what she looks like. I think there's only one comment about her, has anyone else seen her?
    Agreed. Someone said they lost interest when she sent them a face pic. Is this the same face? Because I don't think she looks too bad at all. I've seen a lot worse. I'll wait till the end of the week for more info, but I've talked to her on the phone. Seems nice, so I may TOFTT on this one.

  3. #4023

    X8686

    X8686 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

  4. #4022

    Sasha

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/586499353581

    I see she's put a couple more pics in her ad so you can get a little better idea what she looks like. I think there's only one comment about her, has anyone else seen her?

  5. #4021
    Here is my two cents worth on Lily.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/168012505434

    Saw her for an hour and she was fantastic. Very GFE and wanting to please. She lives with her dad, so if you see her when he is home, you probably get the basement.

    I did notice what could be a track mark. Also, she had a delivery box in her room, so her real name was visible. I looked her up on Facebook, confirmed it was her. Then went to ccap. There are issues that the warning signs point to.

    PM me if you would like more details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I think we could say that for about 99 percent of the girls.

  6. #4020

    Small trip.

    My buddy is taking a small trip. Going to be in Madison Monday Tuesday Wednesday nights. In or out. Like CIM. Any options? He go crazy for Asian but likes dark.

  7. #4019

    I wonder who's worse.

    Hunter or the mom from Janesville? LOL.

  8. #4018

    Holly still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo01  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any recent post about her. Had a bad experience, but no need to post if she has disappeared.
    Hey Gloo, Holly is still posting from time to time. She was always limited, but a safe in call. Can you elaborate on your bad experience? Stay safe. Patton.

  9. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by Stbp2009  [View Original Post]
    Undeniable signs of a bad habit.
    I think we could say that for about 99 percent of the girls.

  10. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    What are lily's demons.
    Undeniable signs of a bad habit.

  11. #4015

    Seen some posts on STG recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo01  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any recent post about her. Had a bad experience, but no need to post if she has disappeared.
    Saw her post twice yesterday and thought about going back for another session. Last time was probably end of last year. What happened?

  12. #4014
    Quote Originally Posted by Stbp2009  [View Original Post]
    Stood up by Jenn (twice) and can't seem to make it onto Ambers calendar. Up next on my Hit Parade of Failure are Stacy and Raine, unless someone with greater self-control and wisdom can talk me down. If there is another Laceyy or Brianna out there, I would love some help finding them.
    Jenn is fun, but I didn't repeat. Not drawn to her. She's one of those where in hindsight, I kinda wish she'd stood me up. Of course, only actually seeing her killed that curiosity for good.

    Stacy. I walked away from her. If you're drawn to her pics, you'll be very disappointed when you see her. Just be prepared to walk, is all I'd recommend.

    Raine? I haven't seen her, but again, based on her FB pics, I have zero interest.

    Lily is probably the closest to Laceyy that I can think of. I probably won't see her again though. The first time was hot, but also a train wreck of an incall. And she smelled bad. Recently, she's been spoken of highly and I think it goes to girl's heads.

  13. #4013

    Couldn't have said it better myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Stbp2009  [View Original Post]
    ...its been one miserable experiment after the next.
    Sad but true. The gambler said it best, "Know when to walk away, know when to run. ".

    The easiest way for me to double down on failure is if the girl is hot and somewhat open to letting me do what I like. A dead fish isn't what I seek, but it's often what I end up with.

    The hardest question to face is whether I'm ultimately creating these shitty situations I end up with. I seem to settle for them. That's what I'm trying to change.

  14. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by Stbp2009  [View Original Post]
    I generally view indulging in this hobby as a mistake.

    I have been reading this site for about a year. Never posted before today. For some reason, this topic resonated with me. I was a big fan of Laceyy Baby and Brianna before they both disappeared. I would love to know what happened to Laceyy, she was always very sweet with me. I sincerely hope she is okay. Since then, its been one miserable experiment after the next. Lily has great skills but big demons. Hunter is, as so many have said, just a colossal disappointment. I already feel bad enough about the hobby, don't need her attitude on top if it. Stood up by Jenn (twice) and can't seem to make it onto Ambers calendar. Up next on my Hit Parade of Failure are Stacy and Raine, unless someone with greater self-control and wisdom can talk me down. If there is another Laceyy or Brianna out there, I would love some help finding them.
    What are lily's demons. I saw her and had a great time. I think laceyy is still around. Pretty sure she had spent time in the crowbar hotel, but think she's out now.

  15. #4011

    Regerts. Like the tattoo says

    I generally view indulging in this hobby as a mistake.

    I have been reading this site for about a year. Never posted before today. For some reason, this topic resonated with me. I was a big fan of Laceyy Baby and Brianna before they both disappeared. I would love to know what happened to Laceyy, she was always very sweet with me. I sincerely hope she is okay. Since then, its been one miserable experiment after the next. Lily has great skills but big demons. Hunter is, as so many have said, just a colossal disappointment. I already feel bad enough about the hobby, don't need her attitude on top if it. Stood up by Jenn (twice) and can't seem to make it onto Ambers calendar. Up next on my Hit Parade of Failure are Stacy and Raine, unless someone with greater self-control and wisdom can talk me down. If there is another Laceyy or Brianna out there, I would love some help finding them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape