Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 7854
-
05-06-19 09:01 #909Senior Member

Posts: 551Sweet Young Fun Girl
Yes, I thought the same which is why I wasn't sure about her. I tend to do forensic work on the "real" pictures to check for crack pipes, syringes, other guys etc. It's amazing what is left in the pictures some time.
Originally Posted by Sw1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 08:39 #908Senior Member

Posts: 465Bathroom pic
It looks like a syringe sticking out of her makeup bag on the sink in her bathroom pic.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 07:48 #907Senior Member

Posts: 551Sweet Young Fun Girl
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...c/159541086418
Has anyone seen her. She quoted a good price, sent some pics and said she works out of her place on Highland Ave. I don't go to unknown residences at night, especially in Waterbury, so I said I would check with her in the morning. Would appreciate any feedback. PM if you want. Thanks.
-
05-05-19 22:31 #906Senior Member

Posts: 200Jessica
Saw Jessica the blonde who posts in Waterbury but is now in Bristol. Her pictures in ad are older and she is rail thin in them. They don't do her justice. She has filled out nicely and is looking very good. Awesome spinner body and loves to have fun in bed. A very good time and spent some time with her after. A sweetheart and will definitely see her again.
-
05-04-19 18:52 #905Senior Member

Posts: 26Sexy with a smile possible TOFTT
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/048033029835
Does anyone recommend her. Is she worth a dono or is it completely not worth seeing her. Let me know if you got any info.
-
05-04-19 08:10 #904Senior Member

Posts: 431Waterbury Girl
I haven't seen her. From the photos of her posts I determined who she was.
Based on other mongers reviews it looks like your experience may vary.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 15:06 #903Senior Member

Posts: 145Nickii
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/747762414880
Anyone have anything to share on this one?
-
05-02-19 21:38 #902Senior Member

Posts: 145Re: BellaBellz
I was interested in this one and thanks to Ilsw203's post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...463&viewfull=1#post4226463) I found her site and dug around, read that entire blog post she made about the hidden cameras, all the research, getting caught by the boyfriend, upgrading to better and smaller pinhole cameras, how impossible it is to see them when you're looking straight at them, how she's really into "what some people call weird fetishes" and for her it's recording people and seeing what they do when they think they're not being recorded.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
She goes on a long blog post about her boyfriend, him cheating with her friend, her watching it on her phone remotely and being turned on, watching her boyfriend jerk off with her clothes, it goes on and on. The post doesn't sound like a passing fetish or a one time interest. I have no idea if there are still cameras there, but how excitedly she wrote about her prior "hobby" recording people and how much footage she saved was a total buzzkill. I passed, just not worth the risks. Too bad because her photos are quite appealing, but I also have no way of knowing if they're recent. I will say the videos she had on YouTube (before the channel got deleted) looked like the pics, but I don't remember how recent the videos were so I don't know if she really looks this good now. Good luck guys, stay safe out there. Hopefully my research and reports of others helps everyone be informed, whether that's a yes or not to her.
-
05-02-19 19:51 #901Senior Member

Posts: 309I tried today. No reply.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 23:36 #900Senior Member

Posts: 702Is she worth it now?
Are you saying that she's worth checking out? I reached out tonight but she never replied.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 15:58 #899Senior Member

Posts: 26Bella.
No that is Bella, she definitely lost a lot of weight from those pictures and her pictures are outdated. But you missed out on a great time.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 10:03 #898Senior Member

Posts: 431Boyfriend died of overdose
Just a FYI for those going for this Waterbury white girl.
I am Facebook friends with her ex that died of overdose. It seems them two were a lovely couple and he passed away. I am unsure if she started doing this escorting after he passed away but it can explain why she was using drugs back in the day. Hence, some people said she was lost.
Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by ReachOutTouch
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 08:59 #897Senior Member

Posts: 551BellaBellz
If she is the woman in those pictures I have a serious vision problem. I set up something with her a couple of weeks ago. It was for her condo in Southington. I was instructed to park in this little strip mall that is supposed to be next to the condo. Got there, texted her and 10 minutes later this very skinny unattractive woman in sweats with a cigarette dangling from her mouth walks into the lot. I didn't acknowledge that I was the "date". She walked by the car looked around for me and when she went around the corner I drove off. She texted wanting to know where I was and if I was the guy in a certain vehicle and why I drove off. I don't respond to bait and switch bullshitters so she can figure it out for herself.
Originally Posted by Pitohui
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 23:10 #896Senior Member

Posts: 28Get it while its good
Yeah I agree. But she is good to go now. That time she was using hard this time she cleaned up. So jump on it while it last.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 22:58 #895Senior Member

Posts: 28Gtg
She is good to go. I go in peace knowing you'll have fun.
Originally Posted by ReachOutTouch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






