Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 524 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #907

    Sweet Young Fun Girl

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...c/159541086418

    Has anyone seen her. She quoted a good price, sent some pics and said she works out of her place on Highland Ave. I don't go to unknown residences at night, especially in Waterbury, so I said I would check with her in the morning. Would appreciate any feedback. PM if you want. Thanks.

  2. #906

    Jessica

    Saw Jessica the blonde who posts in Waterbury but is now in Bristol. Her pictures in ad are older and she is rail thin in them. They don't do her justice. She has filled out nicely and is looking very good. Awesome spinner body and loves to have fun in bed. A very good time and spent some time with her after. A sweetheart and will definitely see her again.

  3. #905

    Sexy with a smile possible TOFTT

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/048033029835

    Does anyone recommend her. Is she worth a dono or is it completely not worth seeing her. Let me know if you got any info.

  4. #904

    Waterbury Girl

    I haven't seen her. From the photos of her posts I determined who she was.

    Based on other mongers reviews it looks like your experience may vary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that she's worth checking out? I reached out tonight but she never replied.

  5. #903

    Nickii

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/747762414880

    Anyone have anything to share on this one?

  6. #902

    Re: BellaBellz

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Bella other than Rodney?
    I was interested in this one and thanks to Ilsw203's post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...463&viewfull=1#post4226463) I found her site and dug around, read that entire blog post she made about the hidden cameras, all the research, getting caught by the boyfriend, upgrading to better and smaller pinhole cameras, how impossible it is to see them when you're looking straight at them, how she's really into "what some people call weird fetishes" and for her it's recording people and seeing what they do when they think they're not being recorded.

    She goes on a long blog post about her boyfriend, him cheating with her friend, her watching it on her phone remotely and being turned on, watching her boyfriend jerk off with her clothes, it goes on and on. The post doesn't sound like a passing fetish or a one time interest. I have no idea if there are still cameras there, but how excitedly she wrote about her prior "hobby" recording people and how much footage she saved was a total buzzkill. I passed, just not worth the risks. Too bad because her photos are quite appealing, but I also have no way of knowing if they're recent. I will say the videos she had on YouTube (before the channel got deleted) looked like the pics, but I don't remember how recent the videos were so I don't know if she really looks this good now. Good luck guys, stay safe out there. Hopefully my research and reports of others helps everyone be informed, whether that's a yes or not to her.

  7. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that she's worth checking out? I reached out tonight but she never replied.
    I tried today. No reply.

  8. #900

    Is she worth it now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Just a FYI for those going for this Waterbury white girl.

    I am Facebook friends with her ex that died of overdose. It seems them two were a lovely couple and he passed away. I am unsure if she started doing this escorting after he passed away but it can explain why she was using drugs back in the day. Hence, some people said she was lost.

    Just my 2 cents.
    Are you saying that she's worth checking out? I reached out tonight but she never replied.

  9. #899

    Bella.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    If she is the woman in those pictures I have a serious vision problem. I set up something with her a couple of weeks ago. It was for her condo in Southington. I was instructed to park in this little strip mall that is supposed to be next to the condo. Got there, texted her and 10 minutes later this very skinny unattractive woman in sweats with a cigarette dangling from her mouth walks into the lot. I didn't acknowledge that I was the "date". She walked by the car looked around for me and when she went around the corner I drove off. She texted wanting to know where I was and if I was the guy in a certain vehicle and why I drove off. I don't respond to bait and switch bullshitters so she can figure it out for herself.
    No that is Bella, she definitely lost a lot of weight from those pictures and her pictures are outdated. But you missed out on a great time.

  10. #898

    Boyfriend died of overdose

    Just a FYI for those going for this Waterbury white girl.

    I am Facebook friends with her ex that died of overdose. It seems them two were a lovely couple and he passed away. I am unsure if she started doing this escorting after he passed away but it can explain why she was using drugs back in the day. Hence, some people said she was lost.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReachOutTouch  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to get some info before TOFTT. Anyone seen her?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/574397713834

  11. #897

    BellaBellz

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitohui  [View Original Post]
    No, Bella doesn't use cams, she said that she used to record her friends having sex in her bed bc it was a fetish of hers.
    If she is the woman in those pictures I have a serious vision problem. I set up something with her a couple of weeks ago. It was for her condo in Southington. I was instructed to park in this little strip mall that is supposed to be next to the condo. Got there, texted her and 10 minutes later this very skinny unattractive woman in sweats with a cigarette dangling from her mouth walks into the lot. I didn't acknowledge that I was the "date". She walked by the car looked around for me and when she went around the corner I drove off. She texted wanting to know where I was and if I was the guy in a certain vehicle and why I drove off. I don't respond to bait and switch bullshitters so she can figure it out for herself.

  12. #896

    Get it while its good

    Quote Originally Posted by Diapason  [View Original Post]
    There were some reviews under New Haven from last year, none of them good. I too thought she was interesting but the reviews kept me away.
    Yeah I agree. But she is good to go now. That time she was using hard this time she cleaned up. So jump on it while it last.

  13. #895

    Gtg

    Quote Originally Posted by ReachOutTouch  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to get some info before TOFTT. Anyone seen her?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/574397713834
    She is good to go. I go in peace knowing you'll have fun.

  14. #894

    Cams

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Bella other than Rodney?
    No, Bella doesn't use cams, she said that she used to record her friends having sex in her bed bc it was a fetish of hers.

  15. #893

    Bella from Southington

    Has anyone tried Bella other than Rodney?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long-time lurker on this forum. First of all, it is extremely helpful when there are multiple providers with the same name, to either provide a link and / or a picture to help identify which person you are speaking about. Otherwise, it is difficult to tell who exactly you are talking about.

    I've seen a Bella who provides a wonderful visit at an extremely reasonable level. She identifies as Bella Bellz. You can find her ads on STG and I've attached two pictures of her and a picture showing her incall and outcall donations.

    My dream with Bella Bellz happened a few weeks ago in Waterbury at a safe and clean residential location. Her donation was exactly what she advertises and the dream was simply wonderful. Bella is a self-described **** and based on my dream with her, it is an appropriate description. I highly recommend dreaming with her, if you are inclined to dream about girls who refer to themselves as sluts. No obvious signs of drug use and I did not find anything negative about her overall hygiene, nor did I observe anything that would make me not want to see her again. YMMV and my experience may or may not be what you experience with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape