Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4232

    Lactating providers

    Any lactating or pregnant providers in the area? Any info would be appreciated.

  2. #4231

    Review of Leila

    I dreamt of visiting Leila the other day. It was our first time meeting so I asked about a QV. I got one price for 15 min and another for 20 min. That sort of thing usually leads me to believe that the provider is a clock watcher but I continued my dream.

    I met her at an ok hotel. The room was nicer than the expectations set by the lobby. Her room wasn't a mess. She started to get undressed and I asked her to let me help. Wow, what a nice rack! One of the best set of natural tits I have seen on a provider in a long time. Great size with some heft but not saggy. Started off with some covered BJ action to get me warmed up. Quickly moved to mish, then doggy. But I wanted it all at the same time. Finally I decided that I wanted to have those lovely tits be in my face as I cross the finish line. She was enthusiastic in the cowgirl position. Overall she had a nice body and there was nothing loose about the "fit". There was no baby damage or demons that I could discern. I didn't have any issues with clock watching. She is careful (everything covered) which I think is smart (although I do like a good bbbj). She's just a girl that has a plan for going to school and this is how she's financing it (if what she says is true).

    She is a sweet person so treat her right.
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lovely-leila-by-rdu-airport/698222656518

    Tooter.

  3. #4230

    Baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Baby is visiting her favorite Uncle again.
    Who TF runs a stop sign when they have outstanding warrants?

  4. #4229

    Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Baby is visiting her favorite Uncle again.
    Is that 5/3/19 at 1:10?

  5. #4228

    Baby

    Looks like Baby is visiting her favorite Uncle again.

  6. #4227

    Xbks

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for visiting with each of them?

    Thanks.
    Donations vary for each provider. Sometimes they are available for $$ sometimes $$. 5 for hr. You should be able to see on their website once you become VIP.

    Jb.

  7. #4226

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRdu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of Ashley in Brier Creek. Pics seem like they could be legit. If so, I'd like to have a Dream myself.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/317810127264

    Thanks in advance. Either Pm or reply to post.
    She's bigger than those pictures show. Like Baby, she has an attitude and doesn't mind leaving you waiting in the parking lot.

  8. #4225

    Looking for Raleigh help.

    Hey guys, senior member from Greensboro that has seen a few Raleigh-Durham providers (Tiffany / beautyblacc, Aminah to name a few), I'll be in town all weekend and I'm looking for new talent, I'm a fan of slim girls with big butts, race doesn't matter. Any suggestions? PM or reply either is fine.

    Thanks friends, monger safely!

  9. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Jaslyn is a tall gorgeous GFE provider. Beautiful and tender body.

    Yerrica is the muscular girl flat abs. GFE DFK and she will ride the hell out of ya.

    Both have upbeat attitude with good service. Decent English.

    Destini is new and beautiful young girl. Ok attitude. Will not take lead or anything but obliges well. I guess she is still learning.

    Jb.
    I met Jaslyn today. She is beautiful and tall and soft as you said. She is somewhat shy but warms up. She did limit me somewhat but only for size concerns so I can't complain. Definitely would repeat.

  10. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Jaslyn is a tall gorgeous GFE provider. Beautiful and tender body.

    Yerrica is the muscular girl flat abs. GFE DFK and she will ride the hell out of ya.

    Both have upbeat attitude with good service. Decent English.

    Destini is new and beautiful young girl. Ok attitude. Will not take lead or anything but obliges well. I guess she is still learning.

    Jb.
    I've read multiple references to BKS girls, but I can't find more info searching here. How do I find them / contact them. A fellow Brazillian fan.

  11. #4222

    Donations required for each?

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Jaslyn is a tall gorgeous GFE provider. Beautiful and tender body.

    Yerrica is the muscular girl flat abs. GFE DFK and she will ride the hell out of ya.

    Both have upbeat attitude with good service. Decent English.

    Destini is new and beautiful young girl. Ok attitude. Will not take lead or anything but obliges well. I guess she is still learning.

    Jb.
    What was the damage for visiting with each of them?

    Thanks.

  12. #4221
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Jaslyn is a tall gorgeous GFE provider. Beautiful and tender body.

    Yerrica is the muscular girl flat abs. GFE DFK and she will ride the hell out of ya.

    Both have upbeat attitude with good service. Decent English.

    Destini is new and beautiful young girl. Ok attitude. Will not take lead or anything but obliges well. I guess she is still learning.

    Jb.
    Seconded on all reviews. Now just need Julietta to come in town. I'm probably done mongering anywhere outside of BKS.

  13. #4220

    Xbks

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any thoughts and / or opinions on the three BKS girls in town this month (Jaslyn / Yerrica / Destini)? They switched Davida to nova at the last minute, curious if there are any clear favorites amongst the remaining three.
    Jaslyn is a tall gorgeous GFE provider. Beautiful and tender body.

    Yerrica is the muscular girl flat abs. GFE DFK and she will ride the hell out of ya.

    Both have upbeat attitude with good service. Decent English.

    Destini is new and beautiful young girl. Ok attitude. Will not take lead or anything but obliges well. I guess she is still learning.

    Jb.

  14. #4219

    Ashley

    Thanks for the responses gang. I texted and got the whole "Yeah, just get me a room and we will work it out" deal. Not my cup of tea so I passed. Only to have her repeatedly text me later in the day about how I was a no show, etc. I made no commitment to visit, so I'm a little less interested. If anyone does dream with her, I'd love to hear the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth its the same Ashley. I met Ava / Baby a couple weeks ago when she was posting for a couple days and Ashley was in the room with her. She said it was the first day she's worked in a couple years, but I ran into her once before when she was hanging out with baby. She stayed in the bathroom the whole time, which was ok with me, I wanted to catch up with baby.

  15. #4218

    Its her

    For what it's worth its the same Ashley. I met Ava / Baby a couple weeks ago when she was posting for a couple days and Ashley was in the room with her. She said it was the first day she's worked in a couple years, but I ran into her once before when she was hanging out with baby. She stayed in the bathroom the whole time, which was ok with me, I wanted to catch up with baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it's the same one? The other Ashley was supposed to be something like 24 and that was about 4 years back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape