Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,076 to 27,090 of 60954
-
05-03-19 13:32 #33879Senior Member

Posts: 113She will return in late May or early June.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 12:33 #33878Banned Member

Posts: 13634Egyptian Goddess
Suggest you try again. She answered my call this morning.
Originally Posted by HornyGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 10:34 #33877Senior Member

Posts: 259Holiday
Had to go see the "young cute providers" after reading the reviews. I knew going in that Anna was the one I didn't want based on a review, so who did I draw? Anna. Oh well, decent massage. Lots of grazing, so, time for the flip and start the otc. , she pulls out the rack and their pretty nice, so I try to get one in my mouth and she pulls away. Long story short, says will get naked for 100.00. I laugh and she ask if I've been there before and I lied and said "of course" I had YuYu. She asked if she did that for 40 and I said no just HJ. Anyway, she's been around the block and has some decent skills with the HJ and finished me off. I didn't get to see the younger talent. Maybe I'll call ahead next time and asked for someone else.
Can anyone PM any extras they've gotten from there or LI's? I'd greatly appreciate it.
-
05-03-19 10:14 #33876Senior Member

Posts: 28I've been trying to get in touch with her for a few months. She's off the radar.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 05:24 #33875Banned Member

Posts: 13634Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 00:12 #33874Senior Member

Posts: 747Egyptian Goddess
Does any one know what happened to the girl who called herself Egyptian Goddess PM me if still around and contact number.
Thank you
-
05-02-19 20:03 #33873Senior Member

Posts: 322Changed her name to Amanda and left for 3 months in Feb
Your guess is as good as mine if she will return to Health. She use to be at Yan before Health as Jessie.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 19:17 #33872Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone recommend AMP or body rub in Monterrey Mexico??
Can someone recommend AMP or body rub in Monterrey Mexico??
I will travelling there for business and looking for a place to go.
Is there any website I can look or hoping a taxi, ask??
-
05-02-19 18:31 #33871Banned Member

Posts: 13634I ran into a Judy at Adore about a week ago but the place was booked so I left.
Originally Posted by BradNoxy1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 17:09 #33870Senior Member

Posts: 48Judy / July at Adore?
Went in about 2 weeks ago and drew Judy (or maybe July?) Good massage, good standard HE finish, and very pretty at that. Left. 6 + . 5. Last time I asked she was no longer there. Anybody know where she went next?
-
05-02-19 09:54 #33869Banned Member

Posts: 13634That scenario is so typical of most CAMPs now. Getting so tough to find a cute one that does a great massage with no upsell.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 09:13 #33868Senior Member

Posts: 146Can a blind hog post an AMP review?
Originally Posted by SpaKing
[View Original Post]
My apologies if that was your review and your the acorn referring to your girl.
-
05-01-19 12:35 #33867Senior Member

Posts: 1484Upsells
No is a complete sentence. The prices are clearly displayed on the wall. Pick what you want and say no to anything else.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 10:36 #33866Banned Member

Posts: 1610The song remains the same
The sign above the door is the only change.
Originally Posted by Infatuated
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 10:24 #33865Senior Member

Posts: 180Xin has changed names
Driving by last evening, I noticed that Xin on Peachtree Industrial is now Sweet Dream Massage. I wonder if this means that Michelle has moved on, or if they have just reorganized.












Reply With Quote





