Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5256

    Sweet Asian G ladies BBFS?

    Hey guys, S. A. G recently added a few new line up, have anyone tried if they are BBFS?

    Miso, Jayla and Isabelle all three are new, just wondering if anyone have any insight.

    Thanks.

  2. #5255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe Rebecca ever posts on HX. She is currently on vacation.
    Rebecca doesn't advertise anywhere and yet gets full booked.

  3. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks does she post on hx, I find it easier to book than them.
    I don't believe Rebecca ever posts on HX. She is currently on vacation.

  4. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks does she post on hx, I find it easier to book than them.
    NO, hx listings for Rebecca on H. X.

  5. #5252

    Jenny

    Anyone have info on this lady? Seems to be located out of I-wood right now.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-es...angeles-309640

  6. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this is the Rebecca he's talking about an she's YMMV as the stories go.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-...-angeles-69252
    Thanks does she post on hx, I find it easier to book than them.

  7. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by RickZey  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. That's overkill. More money for kgirls though. Set for a week. Sheesh.
    When Rebecca was in Seattle she was booked by several deep pocket dudes in the tech industry for weeks or more.

  8. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this is the Rebecca he's talking about an she's YMMV as the stories go.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-...-angeles-69252
    Correct M, and she is not BB.

  9. #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Which Rebecca is this. & is she BBFS?


    Is this her

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-escort-orange-county-179094
    I'm pretty sure this is the Rebecca he's talking about an she's YMMV as the stories go.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-...-angeles-69252

  10. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Which Rebecca is this. & is she BBFS?


    Is this her

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-escort-orange-county-179094
    No and no.

  11. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't even mention Rebecca and Chari in the same breath. Rebecca speaks English and has a charm and personality that makes her someone special to be with for an extended period time. Not on the same level IMHO.
    Which Rebecca is this. & is she BBFS?


    Is this her

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-escort-orange-county-179094

  12. #5245
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, what do you think. Rebecca gets booked out for a whole week sometimes.
    I wouldn't even mention Rebecca and Chari in the same breath. Rebecca speaks English and has a charm and personality that makes her someone special to be with for an extended period time. Not on the same level IMHO.

  13. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, what do you think. Rebecca gets booked out for a whole week sometimes.
    LMAO. That's overkill. More money for kgirls though. Set for a week. Sheesh.

  14. #5243
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's her, but certainly accurate with some light photoshop.
    I know where Palace snags pix from. If I post, I'd get blacklisted by booker. So I rather not. LOL.

  15. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Casino started this lifestyle way more than 2 years ago!
    Yeah, close to five yrs, I think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape