Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7379
-
05-03-19 08:29 #899Senior Member

Posts: 410True they speak a different language there.
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 15:17 #898Senior Member

Posts: 354Shootout formula
I like Shootout's pricing formula. Why pay premium for street thugs? Sometimes a nice street girl will upgrade her status a little by finding some sucker to put them up so they can use cellar to do business in. If they're using, they never get a car. Many ask higher prices to support bf habit too. Motel fees drive up price but always check for hiding companion and put chain on door in those situations. I think its rare they have room alone. I came across a big black girl laying in tub at hotel meet a few weeks ago. The date and I left to my place and it turned out very well for the price. Never pay full amount up front. And make sure you know what you can and can't ask for. The ad can be misleading or false promises. I had a date a couple weeks ago that had deep throat offered, but she didn't do oral sex in any way. And this girl had some serious DSL I was looking forward to sampling. She wore some kind of head wrap instead of hairpiece. Needed makeup. Talked on phone. I ended up overpaying in that case. Be careful and don't hesitate to negotiate.
-
05-02-19 13:53 #897Senior Member

Posts: 93This ain't Amsterdam Bub.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 10:22 #896Senior Member

Posts: 410While in amsterdam the prices for the girls were the same no matter the age or looks and they all got business.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 02:00 #895Senior Member

Posts: 311Beyond Fugly.
Link: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/857511707493.
This is what happens when what you _thought_ MIGHT be a dream turns into a vivid nightmare.
After seeing this woman's body, I am severely traumatized. When she took off her clothes, I nearly cried out, "Dear God in heaven, someone please cover her up!" Her va-JJ looked like a creature you might see in a swamp. It was ghastly and horrid.
I grabbed my phone, feigned a call from my SO and then fled from her home, never ever to return. Did I say never? OK, good. Never!
She's probably been reviewed / disparaged on this forum before and sadly I missed it. The moral of the story is this: ask for confirmation photos (I failed to do that) and make sure you're thinking with the big head when you encounter Medusa or a Hydra at an incall visit.
-
05-02-19 01:29 #894Senior Member

Posts: 41Natalia.
Has anyone seen her lately or have her number?
-
05-01-19 22:46 #893Senior Member

Posts: 214Well.
I don't know if I agree with you there. There are late '40's women who weight 250+ lbs. That seem to be asking the same amounts as the 20 year olds who weight 120 lbs. (though, in fairness, the latter are few and far between these days).
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 20:42 #892Senior Member

Posts: 109Except for the age in your criteria, every girl thinks she fares better in all other qualifies and deserves premium. I believe rates already incorporate age. 45 y MILF doesn't cost the same as 25 y girl.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
Only thing that dictates the rates is how much you want to pay. LOL. (kidding).
-
05-01-19 19:59 #891Senior Member

Posts: 207Pricing
I'm still relatively new to the game and started wondering what fair prices are for the providers. Its seems like most of these girls regardless of how they look and how enthusiastic they are, are charging the same sometimes ridiculous rates. Is it ok to make an offer? I've done this and had girls ask me my ethnicity, then respond with "I figured" when I tell them, as if to say other guys wouldn't try to talk them down. I personally think age, overall looks, whether they're drug free and obviously how entertaining they are are all factors, that should dictate rates.
-
05-01-19 07:15 #890Regular Member

Posts: 22I can also fully attest and confirm HD's post. While my session took place several weeks ago prior to her having vag issues (also in the ashtray of a basement), I was able to BBFS. But it was not entirely enjoyable, and was quite rushed.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
She had marks, bruises, blisters, scoured all throughout her body. It pains me to see people do the things they do to their bodies, especially when they are pregnant. Nevertheless, this is not my cup of tea and I will not be repeating this ever again.
-
05-01-19 05:50 #889Senior Member

Posts: 2100Nah man you got it all wrong (as usual) I was asking for you to help out the members in the Springfield area & as expected you won't, for the rest of it go to Massholes for the reply.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 00:21 #888Senior Member

Posts: 559Lo And Behold the White Knight
Told ya! There would be one and here he is. Congrats! You're the one with almost 1800 posts. Don't you already know those ladies? Obviously a Lynne fan so keep blowing your cash on subpar talent. Don't get mad if I don't do the same. And no I'm not sharing with white knights cause they are the reason homely old hag providers are charging ridiculous rates in the first place! Enjoy your just rewards and thanks for chiming in.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Peace.Last edited by HotDiggity; 05-01-19 at 00:23. Reason: Typo
-
04-30-19 23:15 #887Senior Member

Posts: 93Its about damn time SOMEbody says the obvious. You are paying way too much if you are simply getting an unenjoyable BJ for 25 or more. Like you wonder why these chicks get away with so much. And WTF is YOUR worth fellas? I mean think. If you like me have a job that pays 20 plus an hour and you actually WORK. WTF it look like throwing dice on a girl who uses the line 'can you hurry up' 2 minutes in??
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Here's a quick lesson. Start at $. Take off half if she walk the street and another. 2 if she parties and there you go. Stop the madness. And you wonder where they get the stones (pun intended with all types of disrespect) to ask you for 40 and up off the street / site.
And stop selling the I was just trying to help bs. You're not. Never did. Keep in mind while you doing that you are fucking us over. And I don't fuck with those who play WITH the casino. The nerve.
Rant over.
-
04-30-19 22:03 #886Senior Member

Posts: 2100Tons of fun
I'm sure most of the guys in Springfield area would like to know who these younger females that have better options & are way better looking that won't rush you out the door, so feel free to share all those females with the rest of us!
-
04-30-19 21:32 #885Senior Member

Posts: 756Lexie
Did you see her? Any report?
Originally Posted by BugsyBoy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





