Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,506 to 26,520 of 30812
-
05-01-19 14:06 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 365Same here. Followed the instructions in her Ad to the letter
But only heard crickets!
Originally Posted by Forthedub
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 13:51 #4306I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Sophia
I had no issues getting hold of her. I just read her post and followed directions. Booked an hour and waited till I saw her sweet goodies to let her know what I wanted. Safe location by the airport. Apartment was a bit messy but no needles or used condoms so I didn't mind. She asked about the massage and started her upsell. I politely told her that I was horny, haven't had my dick sucked all week and what will it cost to have full access to ALL her holes. She quoted $$ and I happily obliged.
Money wasn't even put down and I dropped to my knees, removed her parties and started getting to business but she was already wet and juicy. All signs of a pro! Pussy was clean and smell was good. She rode my tongue and she came all over my face. Asked her to lick it off and she said no. We switched to 69 so I could work on tasting her ass. She seemed to enjoy it so I knew I was a green light to use that hole later. I took her doggie and when she was dripping wet I slid my cock into her tight ass. At first she said 'opps' and I thought she was going to make me stop but she let me finish busting the nut in her ass. I held her down and forced her lay there so I could watch my load leak out of her. Damn the site of her ass and legs spread was unreal. I guess she had enough after I stated fingering her ass with cum dripping out.
I can see why you all thought she was cold and professional. She was with me but I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I wanted something wet, warm and willing. She got the job done ✅ is this.
-
05-01-19 13:43 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 62Michelle?
I haven't had the chance to visit her, but she goes by Eva Sophie on P411. Not sure if there is are any reviews floating out there under that name. ?
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 13:01 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 869Michelle
Any high rollers seen this one?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370
-
05-01-19 12:43 #4303Regular Member

Posts: 20Nean Moon SPA in Durham
Anyone know if Jamie or Happy stayed in area after closing? I sure hope so.
-
05-01-19 12:34 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 869Hayley muse
Anyone have a status or new number for her? Recording states her number is not in service or maybe I was blacked LOL.
-
05-01-19 12:23 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 83It's been taken off Twitter, but one post was "And just like that everything can change" and the other was about please not reaching out to Scorpio for anything.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 11:30 #4300I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33I just set up a dream for this afternoon. In the mood to taste some ginger pussy.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 11:28 #4299I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Can you include a link. I have searched and found reviews but no link. TIA.
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 10:20 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 149Does she do FS? I texted her yesterday and she got annoyed when I asked about an hour massage and stopped replying. Very odd communication style for sure. She looks fun if she would stop assuming like you said.
Originally Posted by GovernorsClub
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 08:43 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 42Ashley. Anyone?
Has anyone dreamt of Ashley in Brier Creek. Pics seem like they could be legit. If so, I'd like to have a Dream myself.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/317810127264
Thanks in advance. Either Pm or reply to post.
-
05-01-19 08:39 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 78Her name is Oriana, she was in Durham last week, went to Greensboro and now moved to Charlotte. Here is the current link.
Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6023476.htm
-
05-01-19 04:51 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 78https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6023476.htm
Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh
[View Original Post]
She is in Charlotte now.
-
05-01-19 02:27 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 78Oriana from Peru.
Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 00:34 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 118Big thanks to all - Jessica Foxxx
A big thanks to everyone in Raleigh, I just saw Jessica Foxxx for the second time in three days and what an amazing time. She was definitely just what I was looking for! This group is always a great resource.










Reply With Quote






