Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10217
-
05-02-19 14:14 #302Senior Member

Posts: 886Pervert alert!
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...e/314111894175
I try not to sit in judgement of the next guy but I contact this ad to verify if the age (62) was correct but that's not even the real story. She claims to be in fact 62 but does doubles with her daughter with (ready for this?) with her dentures out. So for those sicko's out there that have a bucket list with a Mother / Daughter tag team and to skull fuck a mouth without the dentures in, you can do both at the same time.
Can't verify but will sit in great admiration for the one guy willing to take one for the team. I think I would rather not see the pictures though but that's just me. Keep us all posted.
-
05-02-19 09:17 #301Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anybody met Valerie?
First time poster. I have called and texted Valerie but have not heard back yet. Does anybody have any info on her?
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/591387155634
If I can't meet up with her I might try Maya when she gets back. I've read mixed reviews on her, but figured I give it a try.
-
05-02-19 01:42 #300Regular Member

Posts: 20I meant 70 for CIM not 70 for him hahhaha. SMH damn spell check.
Originally Posted by TruckerJoe84
[View Original Post]
Anyways hope why'all getting some fine tail out there. Because lately it's been the same girls posting. It's getting a little boring.
-
05-01-19 18:15 #299Regular Member

Posts: 20Damn bruh that's fucked up. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Just seen this provider the other day for BBBJ and I must say, it's the best BBBJ I ever got. 60 and 70 for him. Looks better in person.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/973306740487
Any info on this girl. Been curious 2 c her but her pics look like she has a lot of needle marks on her arms which is a huge turon off for me.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/061075688176
-
05-01-19 09:51 #298Senior Member

Posts: 80There is a different Mara posted on Emonkey in Atlantic city think age was 34 or something. The Mara you posted about was prego awhile back and already had her baby. The pics in the ad are old like 2015/2016 ish. She was kinda hit or miss. Saw her a few times. 1 times was just ehh not great not bad. Another was really fun attitude energy ect. Last time was bad. Maybe a meds thing but yeah not a worth trying again for me.
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 09:50 #297Senior Member

Posts: 232She was working out of Vineland a few years ago. Reviews back then were definitely not good.
Originally Posted by Comehither
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 08:58 #296Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks for the recall
I actually found another post that I think is her and currently prego.
Originally Posted by Comehither
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 21:38 #295Senior Member

Posts: 90I kinda remember her pics and recall a couple reviews on her on other sites. If I remember correctly it wasn't good.
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 18:08 #294Senior Member

Posts: 105I saw her a couple of times. She used to post and pretty much delete the ad quickly. She made it seem like her sister (Cami) does this all the time and every now and again she would do double. She got her own regulars from this so she just posts only if she needs cash. She apparently has been posting more frequently lately though. Overall she is good. I mean I would repeat and have repeated. She's just a little hard to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 11:49 #293Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone ever seen Mara
Saw this posting on TER: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mara-esc...-jersey-241790.
Never seen her anywhere else. Can't take my eyes off those eyes.
-
04-27-19 13:04 #292Senior Member

Posts: 120Cami.
Up the street from the Dunkin donuts on 73 mt laurel.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 09:53 #291Senior Member

Posts: 247Cami
I saw she was doing doubles with Cami but I like her look more. Are they in Cherry Hill or is it a Mt Laurel dive?
Originally Posted by Geo101
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 16:02 #290Senior Member

Posts: 120Cami
Cami is ok the other one idk.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 15:26 #289Senior Member

Posts: 247Why So Serious
Anyone see this one that claims to be in Cherry Hill?
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...e/813286790845
I tried to today, at first I said hello and are you really in Cherry Hill? I got the are you LE response. After I answered I was asked when and how long, so I say soon and a qv. The next reply is how long is quick stay. I gave up her ad has a ss and hhr so I felt jerked around, also I never got the answer I really wanted, is she in Cherry Hill. She was also doing duos with Cami recently but is on her own so I thought I'd give her a whirl.
-
04-25-19 21:18 #288Senior Member

Posts: 655Don't know / haven't seen that woman before. There's a Molly (not her real name of course) that pops up around Mt Laurel every so often, and she is dynamite. Long dark hair. Pics look so good you pass her ad off as a scam with fake pics. But she is the real deal.
Originally Posted by TruckerJoe84
[View Original Post]
Here's an ad from the last time she was around: http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/vip-escort-athena-available-n/416073284875











Reply With Quote




