Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10222
-
05-03-19 18:44 #307Senior Member

Posts: 256Mom and daughter
Omfg. I been looking for a white mother daughter duo. Wonder what the daughter looks like.
-
05-03-19 09:26 #306Banned Member

Posts: 496How old is her daughter?
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 08:35 #305Senior Member

Posts: 886Didn't even ask
As for the daughter, I don't know but Maggie only told me that she was also a professional sex worker and I don't know if she implied or I just assumed that she too lists her services on Skip the Games. Either way, it's a startling invitation to hear for the first time. I never got around to discussing price so taking one for the team will come with a dual responsibility, reported back on the looks of the two as well as the price.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 23:09 #304Senior Member

Posts: 33LOL. What's her daughter look like and how much is the donation for doubles? Not sure if I'll do it, but I'm definitely curious.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 15:48 #303Senior Member

Posts: 120What do you mean by " 60 and 70 for him"?
Originally Posted by TruckerJoe84
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 14:14 #302Senior Member

Posts: 886Pervert alert!
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...e/314111894175
I try not to sit in judgement of the next guy but I contact this ad to verify if the age (62) was correct but that's not even the real story. She claims to be in fact 62 but does doubles with her daughter with (ready for this?) with her dentures out. So for those sicko's out there that have a bucket list with a Mother / Daughter tag team and to skull fuck a mouth without the dentures in, you can do both at the same time.
Can't verify but will sit in great admiration for the one guy willing to take one for the team. I think I would rather not see the pictures though but that's just me. Keep us all posted.
-
05-02-19 09:17 #301Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anybody met Valerie?
First time poster. I have called and texted Valerie but have not heard back yet. Does anybody have any info on her?
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/591387155634
If I can't meet up with her I might try Maya when she gets back. I've read mixed reviews on her, but figured I give it a try.
-
05-02-19 01:42 #300Regular Member

Posts: 20I meant 70 for CIM not 70 for him hahhaha. SMH damn spell check.
Originally Posted by TruckerJoe84
[View Original Post]
Anyways hope why'all getting some fine tail out there. Because lately it's been the same girls posting. It's getting a little boring.
-
05-01-19 18:15 #299Regular Member

Posts: 20Damn bruh that's fucked up. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Just seen this provider the other day for BBBJ and I must say, it's the best BBBJ I ever got. 60 and 70 for him. Looks better in person.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/973306740487
Any info on this girl. Been curious 2 c her but her pics look like she has a lot of needle marks on her arms which is a huge turon off for me.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/061075688176
-
05-01-19 09:51 #298Senior Member

Posts: 80There is a different Mara posted on Emonkey in Atlantic city think age was 34 or something. The Mara you posted about was prego awhile back and already had her baby. The pics in the ad are old like 2015/2016 ish. She was kinda hit or miss. Saw her a few times. 1 times was just ehh not great not bad. Another was really fun attitude energy ect. Last time was bad. Maybe a meds thing but yeah not a worth trying again for me.
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 09:50 #297Senior Member

Posts: 232She was working out of Vineland a few years ago. Reviews back then were definitely not good.
Originally Posted by Comehither
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 08:58 #296Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks for the recall
I actually found another post that I think is her and currently prego.
Originally Posted by Comehither
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 21:38 #295Senior Member

Posts: 90I kinda remember her pics and recall a couple reviews on her on other sites. If I remember correctly it wasn't good.
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 18:08 #294Senior Member

Posts: 105I saw her a couple of times. She used to post and pretty much delete the ad quickly. She made it seem like her sister (Cami) does this all the time and every now and again she would do double. She got her own regulars from this so she just posts only if she needs cash. She apparently has been posting more frequently lately though. Overall she is good. I mean I would repeat and have repeated. She's just a little hard to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 11:49 #293Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone ever seen Mara
Saw this posting on TER: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mara-esc...-jersey-241790.
Never seen her anywhere else. Can't take my eyes off those eyes.









Reply With Quote




