Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh  [View Original Post]
    Which provider are you talking about? Link doesn't work. Maybe issues with mobile.
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6023476.htm

    She is in Charlotte now.

  2. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh  [View Original Post]
    Which provider are you talking about? Link doesn't work. Maybe issues with mobile.
    Oriana from Peru.

  3. #4283

    Big thanks to all - Jessica Foxxx

    A big thanks to everyone in Raleigh, I just saw Jessica Foxxx for the second time in three days and what an amazing time. She was definitely just what I was looking for! This group is always a great resource.

  4. #4282
    What kind of cryptic comment?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    Just curious when you saw her last. She disappeared off of Twitter and Breanna Breeze made had some cryptic comment like maybe she was out of the game.

  5. #4281

    Which provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370

    Real deal, if you can get oast the little English she speaks worth it the $$. Great DT, BBBJ, DATY fresh clean nice hotel. Best BJ I've had dear lkrd suck a basketball through a garden hose. Rode me good plus soooooooooo fucking tight.
    Which provider are you talking about? Link doesn't work. Maybe issues with mobile.

  6. #4280

    Is she strict on age?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is definitely real. I thought I had reviewed her here, but if not I should have. The pics are her. She does a very nice massage. A happy ending is pretty standard, and upgrades are available. At least when I saw her everything was fine and she communicated well. The downside is she was relatively expensive, but I don't remember the details on that. It seems these days you have to pay a premium price to get good quality and a safe location.
    Text her today but saw she had an age requirement. I never heard anything back.

  7. #4279

    Itty bitty

    Piper is pretty small if she is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]
    Referral for incall. Race not important, can be anywhere in triangle area. Prefer PM, thanks.

  8. #4278

    Paranoid

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is definitely real. I thought I had reviewed her here, but if not I should have. The pics are her. She does a very nice massage. A happy ending is pretty standard, and upgrades are available. At least when I saw her everything was fine and she communicated well. The downside is she was relatively expensive, but I don't remember the details on that. It seems these days you have to pay a premium price to get good quality and a safe location.
    I was turned off by her Paranoia. It's ok to be careful and safe but she assumes everybody is the law. She is not the worst person out there.

  9. #4277

    Initial BKS

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some clue on how to arrange an appointment with BKS? I'm officially on their site, and I've sent a few messages, but I really have no idea how to go about it, and they certainly don't seem to explain it anywhere. PMs welcome on this issue. Want to see Davida while she's in town again, and I'll surely leave a review for your troubles.
    I found a website for one of thier ladies on Eros. The provider had her own bks-website listed in her contact info. From that website, I was able to email them and go through the screening process. I don't see any current ads but there are also no BKS providers currently in our area.

  10. #4276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is definitely real. I thought I had reviewed her here, but if not I should have. The pics are her. She does a very nice massage. A happy ending is pretty standard, and upgrades are available. At least when I saw her everything was fine and she communicated well. The downside is she was relatively expensive, but I don't remember the details on that. It seems these days you have to pay a premium price to get good quality and a safe location.
    The best that I can gather is she is about 10 years older than advertised with plenty of upsell and a business attitude. No thanks.

  11. #4275

    Sophia

    Sophia is definitely real. I thought I had reviewed her here, but if not I should have. The pics are her. She does a very nice massage. A happy ending is pretty standard, and upgrades are available. At least when I saw her everything was fine and she communicated well. The downside is she was relatively expensive, but I don't remember the details on that. It seems these days you have to pay a premium price to get good quality and a safe location.

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any mention of Sophia (ginger) so assume she's TGTBT? Let us know if not. PM or reply here.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/172889117716

    Cheers!

  12. #4274

    Sophia

    Can't find any mention of Sophia (ginger) so assume she's TGTBT? Let us know if not. PM or reply here.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/172889117716

    Cheers!

  13. #4273

    Email and no number?

    Whats with all these ladies with just emails and no numbers all of a sudden.

    I am guessing scam or set ups?

    Example: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32666868/.

    I am sure that's a fake spa.

  14. #4272

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    Just curious when you saw her last. She disappeared off of Twitter and Breanna Breeze made had some cryptic comment like maybe she was out of the game.
    I saw her ad on Eros and she had me screened in 2 hours. Excellent service.

  15. #4271

    When did you see her last?

    Quote Originally Posted by FourShip  [View Original Post]
    Five foot seven, black hair, sexy piercing blue eyes, great hygiene. Tattoos strategically placed, I stopped counting them after 10 LOL. Solid performance its been mentioned on this board. She offers a variety of different sessions so be clear as to what you want and she will deliver. I have attached three of my favorites. We'll see her again time permitting when I'm back in town.
    Just curious when you saw her last. She disappeared off of Twitter and Breanna Breeze made had some cryptic comment like maybe she was out of the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape