Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,521 to 26,535 of 30805
-
05-01-19 04:51 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 78https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6023476.htm
Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh
[View Original Post]
She is in Charlotte now.
-
05-01-19 02:27 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 78Oriana from Peru.
Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 00:34 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 118Big thanks to all - Jessica Foxxx
A big thanks to everyone in Raleigh, I just saw Jessica Foxxx for the second time in three days and what an amazing time. She was definitely just what I was looking for! This group is always a great resource.
-
04-30-19 23:30 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 869What kind of cryptic comment?
Originally Posted by PhilDeez123
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 22:17 #4281Regular Member

Posts: 4Which provider?
Which provider are you talking about? Link doesn't work. Maybe issues with mobile.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 21:54 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 438Is she strict on age?
Text her today but saw she had an age requirement. I never heard anything back.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 21:12 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 525Itty bitty
Piper is pretty small if she is still around.
Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 19:46 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 53Paranoid
I was turned off by her Paranoia. It's ok to be careful and safe but she assumes everybody is the law. She is not the worst person out there.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 19:42 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 531Initial BKS
I found a website for one of thier ladies on Eros. The provider had her own bks-website listed in her contact info. From that website, I was able to email them and go through the screening process. I don't see any current ads but there are also no BKS providers currently in our area.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 19:13 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
The best that I can gather is she is about 10 years older than advertised with plenty of upsell and a business attitude. No thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 18:07 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 743Sophia
Sophia is definitely real. I thought I had reviewed her here, but if not I should have. The pics are her. She does a very nice massage. A happy ending is pretty standard, and upgrades are available. At least when I saw her everything was fine and she communicated well. The downside is she was relatively expensive, but I don't remember the details on that. It seems these days you have to pay a premium price to get good quality and a safe location.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 17:50 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 218Sophia
Can't find any mention of Sophia (ginger) so assume she's TGTBT? Let us know if not. PM or reply here.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/172889117716
Cheers!
-
04-30-19 13:22 #4273Regular Member

Posts: 12Email and no number?
Whats with all these ladies with just emails and no numbers all of a sudden.
I am guessing scam or set ups?
Example: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32666868/.
I am sure that's a fake spa.
-
04-30-19 09:46 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 112Eros
I saw her ad on Eros and she had me screened in 2 hours. Excellent service.
Originally Posted by PhilDeez123
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 08:45 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 83When did you see her last?
Just curious when you saw her last. She disappeared off of Twitter and Breanna Breeze made had some cryptic comment like maybe she was out of the game.
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




