Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 32203
-
04-30-19 22:50 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 105Blue. Nancy
Had a great experience at Blue with Nancy. As some have said, it's the specific girl who matters, more than the AMP.
I love table showers and really wanted one to de-stress after a tough workday. But I didn't have a lot of time. And I was more interested in the TS and subsequent entertainment than in a full-on massage.
I haven't been to Blue in a while. Nancy met me at the door. Petite Korean girl in her 20's. Not curvy, but a nice shape under her shorts and top. I paid 60 for the half hour.
It's a comfortable AMP. Nice shower room. Not spacious or anything, but comfortable. Nancy's TS did not disappoint. Plenty of teasing, and making sure to wash places over and over.
Then back to the room. 5 minutes of a teasing light soft touch, then I moved things along because I wanted plenty of time for the treatment. We agreed on 80 for prostate with top play. So. Nancy is quite well developed for a small girl. Bs maybe Cs. Firm. Lovely nipples. Spent a while playing there. A bit of kissing. Then on with the glove and she gave me a good 5 to 8 minutes of great prostate exercise. She took direction and encouragement, and it was a terrific release.
Nancy is friendly, shapely, and probably even gives a great massage if you give her the chance.
L.
-
04-30-19 15:01 #12867Regular Member

Posts: 16Line Up.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
Had a line up here in NOVA twice both at The place where a mamasan who went by the handle of "Hey Mama" used to work. Not with mentioning the name because she doesn't work there now and those who do will not do a line up anymore. Some places you can go and straight up say you're looking for someone a little different if the provider you meet doesn't suit your needs. This has worked many times for me, and led to more than a few walkouts before dropping any house fees. I typically feel a bit bad about this method, but not bad enough to keep me from doing it.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 21:21 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 48Shirlington?
Has any one been to Shirlington Therp recently? Is it still Bunny and Happy, or do they have new talent? If new girls, any recommendations? Thanks.
-
04-29-19 20:24 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 140Well I know you all were probably anxiously waiting. I went back and saw the same therapist. She remembered me and as the massage started I was basically undraped the whole time so I thought I was good. On the flip I make sure to ask the question early into the flip routine and she then just says no. Really good massage though. The same people run all of then around Arlington and it's pretty much all legit although you seem like you get all the hints that something more is available. Oh well. The hunt is sometimes worth it.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 19:18 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 648I tipped after the session and was very happy.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 19:16 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 648I received what you would expect for what I paid.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 17:13 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 84Her upselling hasn't changed at all. I wouldn't recommend too considering that there is better talent. You know why she gets away with this? Enough guys to pay her upsell price. We got to learn how to haggle with these types of chicks. Or, simply blackball them until they change.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 16:06 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 169Yes
Jane is very cool Chinese therapist who gives an outstanding therapeutic massage, think Jin. I've been there a few times and will return. Highly recommended. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PomLovesThais
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 13:15 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 307Jane. BusSpa Massage
Has anyone ever seen Jane In falls church?
202 ac, BusSpa massage ad on massagefinder.
-
04-29-19 10:04 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 169Thai practitioners
There are a number around. Nadia, Nalee, Alexa, Van, Reya. And more.
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 09:15 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 1991Thai Nadia advertising again
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/7961245.html
Not recommended, unless things have dramatically changed with her. On the plus side, the ad pics are accurate (as of my last visit) and she looks good. On the minus side, her massage is pretty weak and she is the Queen of the Tease-Upsell strategy.
With me she wanted 100 extra for topless and kept telling me how many clients were happy to pay lots of $ just for massage. She also implied more was available (no specifics) for more $. I politely declined and she finished with a weak massage and HJ.
It's been quite a while since she's advertised but, IME, providers with a poor attitude rarely get better. I'm sure some mongers will be attracted by the pics but this post is a heads-up that you'll likely be wasting your hard-earned $, especially if you fall for the upsell. Much better Thai FBSM value out there, IMHO.
-
04-28-19 23:08 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 105Pinky Annandale.
I was looking for a Thai massage experience, after a not-so-great one earlier in the week. Saw Pinky's ad on them. I know I've seen her ads on Bedpage before.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/pinky-an...nandale-425267
Easy set up. She turns out to be another one of Luna's crew, or at least in the same Annandale apartment.
The woman who greeted me was in her 40's, and did not match the pictures of a young woman with some nice curves. I git as far as the room with the massage table, and after a brief conversation concluded that she could not communicate well enough in English for her to understand any questions I had or directions I might give. So I thanked her, asked to leave, and tried to explain my reason. But I'm not entirely sure she understood.
Bottom line. I would not recommend her. Besides language issues, she also did not behave as If she knew exactly what she was doing.
I see since my last post that there has been a lot of discussion of Luna and team. I'm now in agreement with the general sentiment and won't pay further visits.
I'm still interested in Thai practitioners. I have enjoyed experiences with Tara and KK. I don't feel into BBW so I have not seen Tara for a while. Looking at her old pictures in her current ad, I am struck by how much she has changed.
I was just about to ask for suggestions. But then I remembered that it's on me to RTFF!
L.
-
04-28-19 18:55 #12856Banned Member

Posts: 392Cosmos Spa in Centreville
Visit for hour with Joy. Remembered after I left that did the same 9 months ago after an appointment in Centreville area.
Bottom line: 40 ish something, pleasant, . 8 for the hour with a TS. "Tip. 6 -top off". But Joy was no joy and no chemistry. Went thru the motions.
A no return for me. Too much else out there now that I am back in town.
HG2.
-
04-28-19 14:00 #12855Senior Member

Posts: 464Well reviewed escort
At $$ plus, I would much rather see a well reviewed escort at that point than take the risk of walking out disappointed.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 12:49 #12854Senior Member

Posts: 1300That seems expensive
I'm not sure what services you got for that amount of money; I hope it was a full treatment. I'm aware $. 2 is their base rate, which I hope includes a HJ. If I'm paying a total of $$ I expect full treatment, including a FS finish. I recently read of someone who tipped 80 to one of Luna's roomies expecting a BJ but instead got a HJ finish following a brief BJ. To each his own; however, I expect better value for the money I spend. And that's one reason Luna and her crew are off my list even though I don't live too far away from them.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





