Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 32165
-
04-28-19 18:55 #12830Banned Member

Posts: 392Cosmos Spa in Centreville
Visit for hour with Joy. Remembered after I left that did the same 9 months ago after an appointment in Centreville area.
Bottom line: 40 ish something, pleasant, . 8 for the hour with a TS. "Tip. 6 -top off". But Joy was no joy and no chemistry. Went thru the motions.
A no return for me. Too much else out there now that I am back in town.
HG2.
-
04-28-19 14:00 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 464Well reviewed escort
At $$ plus, I would much rather see a well reviewed escort at that point than take the risk of walking out disappointed.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 12:49 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 1299That seems expensive
I'm not sure what services you got for that amount of money; I hope it was a full treatment. I'm aware $. 2 is their base rate, which I hope includes a HJ. If I'm paying a total of $$ I expect full treatment, including a FS finish. I recently read of someone who tipped 80 to one of Luna's roomies expecting a BJ but instead got a HJ finish following a brief BJ. To each his own; however, I expect better value for the money I spend. And that's one reason Luna and her crew are off my list even though I don't live too far away from them.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 12:07 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 1991Thoughts on upsell
It's human nature for providers to want to maximize their income, just as it's natural for clients to want to not overpay. So I tend not to overreact when a provider tries a "soft" upsell. A "hard" upsell, OTOH, is a different thing altogether.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
My response depends on whether I want to see that particular provider again. If I do, then I politely remind her that there are plenty of other places I can take my business and, if she has higher-paying clients waiting in line, I'm happy to get out of their way and go elsewhere. And I might also (politely) mention that I have a certain amount of $ available for playtime and, if I have to choose between more visits at regular prices, or fewer visits at higher prices, I'll choose the first option. That usually results in the provider changing her tune. If it doesn't, then she gets scratched off my "repeat" list. And any "hard" upsell also triggers a "no repeat" response from me.
Clients always have the ultimate leverage because we control our wallets. Providers control the services they offer, and how much they charge. But we can always think with the big head and refuse to overpay.
P.S. For a provider I don't care about seeing again, I skip all the above and just say "next time, Honey, but that's all I brought for today," or some other excuse. My goal is simply to leave with as little drama as possible, never to return.
And, of course, always good to post in the forum about the experience to give other members a heads-up.
-
04-28-19 09:34 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 648The last session I had with Luna was great, very enjoyable! I gave her somewhere between $180-$200 and while she didn't really complain, she kind of matter of factly stated she usually gets $2 XX. I can't remember if it was plus 2 or 4. That was a few months ago. Personally I think she is a great value at $2, but if she insists on more next time I visit, I have other options just as good or better.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 23:43 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 35Rtff
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-19 19:47 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 1299Upsell seems to be an issue
I've read several reviews of Luna and her various roomies here and elsewhere. Upsell seems to be an issue with them.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 17:45 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 42How much to tip for 4 hands?
There is a place I have not tried in Merrifield area that advertises $60 for hh, $80 for hour for 4 hands massage. How much do you tip when it's 4 hands, twice the normal tip?
-
04-27-19 16:33 #12822Senior Member

Posts: 648I was there the week before Christmas and experienced an over the top session with an extremely attractive lady named Apple, who said she would be back in a couple of weeks. I have been back twice since, but no Apple in sight. Nikki gives a great massage and average ending IMO. The other lady I've seen there is not as attractive as Nikki, or as good at massage. If the lady you saw was Apple, I would rush back.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 22:51 #12821Senior Member

Posts: 35Shorthand
Since it's rarely discussed, it's the common shorthand for cost.
Originally Posted by VaGuy540
[View Original Post]
$ is $100.
7 is $70.
5 is $50.
$. 2 is $120.
House rates are usually listed at 1/2 hour (HH) or hour, for example. 5 HH he paid $70 for the hour and tipped $50.
As far as tipping goes, and how much and for what kind of service, there's been plenty of discussion on that. RTFF. Go back at least 6-12 months and things should make sense.
-
04-26-19 20:00 #12820Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw a Groupon for this place. Is it worth it? What's the name of the lady who you begged and pleaded with? Just curious if it's who I saw on Yelp??
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 19:58 #12819Regular Member

Posts: 7Newbie Questions.
I saw your post and am interested in stopping by this place, but wanted to know what "Opted for the hour (. 7)" means? Also, your tipped comment. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Toadster999
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 19:18 #12818Senior Member

Posts: 263You know, I stopped going to Luna's because even she started turning into what you experienced. The last time I saw her, I gave her the usual donation we had been doing and hit me with "I like you baby, but next time more tip for what I'm doing", just didn't sit right with me so I stopped going. Besides, sometimes her neighborhood gave me the willies, a lot of kids around and neighbors walking around, at least when I've been there.
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 18:47 #12817Senior Member

Posts: 912Nikki in Manassas
I was driving through Manassas and stopped by to see Nikki at Massage Dragon Spa. There was another provider who answered he door, who was more attractive than Nikki but I wanted to be on the safe side and just go with Nikki since my back was killing me. As expected, Nikki delivered. 50 for 30 minutes, 70 for one hour. She took direction well in edging me to an explosive finish.
-
04-26-19 17:37 #12816Senior Member

Posts: 648Sent her a text, maybe three weeks ago and she gave me a familiar address in Fairfax, where Thai Cristine is located. It was too far a trip for the window I had on that day, and told her so. Made me wonder if Cristine might be hosting her as she does have a roommate sometimes. She definitely is attractive. If I get there one day, I will post my findings.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





