Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,686 to 20,700 of 24562
-
05-01-19 12:24 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 232Yes, Daisy is on the thick side, but not fat. Probably her best feature is her attitude, which is excellent.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 08:05 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 821Daisy
Does a bear crap in the woods? Why not TOFTT and post here?
I saw her a while back. Not as good as the photos, but good enough. Especially if you like them a tad thicker and curvier. I think you don't see much on her here b / c she charges real escort rates. This members here eschew ladies that run more than a Benjamin (maybe two) for an hour.
Originally Posted by Pshamit
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 06:59 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 62She is real and a gem
I have seen her several times. Her pics are real. Her hair is blond now. Slixa has her latest look. She is a sweetheart and seems to enjoy herself. Pricey but worth it IMHO.
Originally Posted by Pshamit
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 06:49 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 2270She's real but only works part time.
Originally Posted by Pshamit
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 06:26 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 74Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 20:40 #3872Regular Member

Posts: 2Daisy dalton real?
Has anyone seen Daisy Dalton? Looks very hot but very few reviews found.
-
04-30-19 02:05 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 398Seeking reviews on April. Search not turning anything up.
I swear I've seen her discussed here previously, but my searching on both her name and phone number are not producing any results. Can anyone speak to this one?
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/69112
Edit: I found one review, but it's from 2017. I'm wondering if anyone has anything more recent.
-
04-29-19 22:19 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 195I've made close a dozen calls / texts, and only 2 responses. Things are at its worse since following this hobby in 2013.
-
04-29-19 18:50 #3869

Posts: 275Maybe?
Maybe her strategy is to break into this market with extra low prices and after she's built up a decent sized clientele. Then raise her rates?
Most decent looking babes that perform are not going to go below $100/ hh or $180 for the hour. These days.
Maybe the pics are not her?
I wouldn't check her out unless she had at least one review.
Happy Mongering!
SJ.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 18:07 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 143Tracey's number
Still trying to acquire it!
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 18:05 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 1432013 pic
https://www.tineye.com/search/show_a...ltsearch.com/1
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
04-29-19 17:47 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 195This one seems to be *fire*, low price is very suspicious though!
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/32663162/, alternate, http://archive.fo/4yrv5.
-
04-28-19 10:59 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 236Looks familiar
Definitely looks familiar, but never saw here.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 10:57 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 171I remember her
She used to work out of her apartment. I recognize the mess. This goes back some years, I had to help my ex who lived up by Belair and this girl was on the way home. She was accommodating but it was hard for her to focus on what I was there for. If I remember, she wasn't GFE. I might have repeated if she wasn't so far away.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
04-28-19 10:41 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 616Anyone remeber this one?
I'm positive I've seen these pics before so they are probably old. But I don't remember her name or if she's good or not. Anyone recognize her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...709/4434136479












Reply With Quote





