Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,686 to 20,700 of 24557
-
04-30-19 20:40 #3872Regular Member

Posts: 2Daisy dalton real?
Has anyone seen Daisy Dalton? Looks very hot but very few reviews found.
-
04-30-19 02:05 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 397Seeking reviews on April. Search not turning anything up.
I swear I've seen her discussed here previously, but my searching on both her name and phone number are not producing any results. Can anyone speak to this one?
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/69112
Edit: I found one review, but it's from 2017. I'm wondering if anyone has anything more recent.
-
04-29-19 22:19 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 195I've made close a dozen calls / texts, and only 2 responses. Things are at its worse since following this hobby in 2013.
-
04-29-19 18:50 #3869

Posts: 275Maybe?
Maybe her strategy is to break into this market with extra low prices and after she's built up a decent sized clientele. Then raise her rates?
Most decent looking babes that perform are not going to go below $100/ hh or $180 for the hour. These days.
Maybe the pics are not her?
I wouldn't check her out unless she had at least one review.
Happy Mongering!
SJ.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 18:07 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 143Tracey's number
Still trying to acquire it!
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 18:05 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 1432013 pic
https://www.tineye.com/search/show_a...ltsearch.com/1
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
04-29-19 17:47 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 195This one seems to be *fire*, low price is very suspicious though!
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/32663162/, alternate, http://archive.fo/4yrv5.
-
04-28-19 10:59 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 236Looks familiar
Definitely looks familiar, but never saw here.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 10:57 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 171I remember her
She used to work out of her apartment. I recognize the mess. This goes back some years, I had to help my ex who lived up by Belair and this girl was on the way home. She was accommodating but it was hard for her to focus on what I was there for. If I remember, she wasn't GFE. I might have repeated if she wasn't so far away.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
04-28-19 10:41 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 616Anyone remeber this one?
I'm positive I've seen these pics before so they are probably old. But I don't remember her name or if she's good or not. Anyone recognize her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...709/4434136479
-
04-27-19 19:51 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 97Saw her this morning. She was fantastic and looks just like the pictures still. Very fun, energetic, and enthusiastic. I put a full review up on EB just now but it'll take however long it takes them for it to go through and become public.
Originally Posted by SurfingforFun
[View Original Post]
I will definitely be back for more.
-
04-27-19 19:39 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 1300If you don't mind a little older
If you don't mind providers who are in the GILF age range, Luna and Tracey appear to still be active. The massage parlor forum had some recent discussion on Tracey. Luna is YMMV in terms of post-flip services, while Tracey had a BJ / HJ combo as her ending.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
There's also Kristy, whose recent reviews have been mixed, but I haven't seen her advertising for a while. She had been doing outcalls only for some time. Kristy's in the MILF age range. She's a HJ-only provider so she's better discussed on the massage page unless her menu has changed. That is, if she's still active.
I've seen all three but not for some years. I reviewed Kristy several years ago (decent massage, not-so-great ending) and saw Luna and Tracey before joining this forum (nice time with Tracey, so-so visit with Luna).
-
04-27-19 19:08 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 197I just checked the ad, regardless of whether she's real or not I would never go see her. 300/ hr for a girl who to be blunt looks like absolute white trash (although she does have a nice ass), no BBJ, no GFE, and admits she smokes weed in her ad? Yeah, that's a no from me man. Too many redflags, guarantee she has GPS and or a "handler" and will get you into some drama.
Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle
[View Original Post]
Edit: Knew she looked familiar. New number, bad reviews on her old number and fake positive comments.
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/4433394463
-
04-27-19 17:42 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 45Marlene
Dreamt of marlene from Pikesville. Private residence. Bbj and BBFS for 1. 0. Yes you read that correctly. Her performance wasnt stellar but she is worth it if you are into older, thicker women / Milfs. I know I am. Backshots with her are the truth.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...564091/Italian
-
04-27-19 14:20 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 30Roxxxy.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/32371347/
Seems a little too good to be true. Has anyone seen Her before?








Reply With Quote






