Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 546 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 8182
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2092
    She fucks for sure, but wants way too much for a pump and dump. A couple hundred bucks. If she wanted to chill for several hours then its worth it, but just to put your dick in her and get off it should be like 80 or 100 max.

    Quote Originally Posted by CmsMarios  [View Original Post]
    How many Mario Coins?

  2. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream that I saw this one the other day. Her body was on point. Could be a little tanner though. She was very shy so I to direct her but she took direction very well. Had her tease me with her fingernails then her mouth then after some BBBJ I flippde her on her back and put it inside hr. She has this innocent look to her so as soon as I put it in her pussy I didn't last long, puulled out and then came on her chest.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9
    How many Mario Coins?

  3. #2090

    Thanks for that iiput

    Trouble is, looking at that killer all-natural body on her. Rushing into things is exactly what I want!! LOL.

    I don't live in Orlando so can't go back and forth waiting on slow organic I'm afraid- although it might be nice if it developed.

  4. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about meeting her for drinks this weekend.

    Suspect I might be in for GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14b04...b-fdc7862477ad
    She told me she wanted to take it slow and wanted not to rush into things. She wanted something organic to develop, but she wanted to be taken care of VERY well and had luxury tastes.

    I think you are right on the GPS thing. Let us know.

  5. #2088

    Anybody have any intel on this one?

    Was thinking about meeting her for drinks this weekend.

    Suspect I might be in for GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14b04...b-fdc7862477ad

  6. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestNap  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. This girl tired to scam me for money upfront via an app transfer. And she did get a buddy of mine for some $'s. Play at your own peril!
    This one has a new profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f650f...c-e7d784340390

  7. #2086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone knows if the edit the messages that you send on Seeking if you don't upgrade to premium? Tried messaging some ladies that reached out with subtle email instructions to try and bypass the message blocks, but of course when I look at what I sent them it show the same short generic response that I never typed.

    Just trying to avoid the upgrade if possible as I can see from other posts that the success rate is slim to find a utr girl. Thanks for any tips or suggestions anyone might have!
    You're paying the fee if you want to send messages. Only thing you could do would be to try and reverse search some images.

    Keep in mind if they're showing up other places it's because they're pros and not sb's. All your preference really.

  8. #2085

    She's sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    In Orlando visiting for a conference and decided to contact Kendall. She's been reviewed here before and my dream was very similar. She is super cute and an amazing body. We chit chatted for a bit before getting undressed. She started with a nice BBBJ before I had her lay back for some DATY. She was super sensitive, but very responsive. After that I had her get into doggy. The view combined with being very tight, and it wasn't very long before I filled the bag. Cleaned up and as she walked me out, she told me that if she gets back to Chicago she would look me up. Overall had a really great time with a very cute girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9
    How many mario coins??

  9. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan5  [View Original Post]
    We texted back and forth. Very nice and responsive.

    She is from Sanford & has a Home. She wants $$ for an hour. I decided to pass, but sharing details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154cd...d-0ab7d80e71b8

    Zman5.
    She can be had for about 1/2 that. Or so I am told.

  10. #2083

    LoveLilyy

    We texted back and forth. Very nice and responsive.

    She is from Sanford & has a Home. She wants $$ for an hour. I decided to pass, but sharing details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154cd...d-0ab7d80e71b8

    Zman5.

  11. #2082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    Yeah I thought it sounded like the same Mia. I never saw her, but what I heard or maybe read here is that she has a bit of GPS and might be a bit spacey. I can not confirm but the GPS part sounds right based on your experience. Too bad because I think she is pretty hot based on the pics I have seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That is the one.

  12. #2081

    Kendall aka Kayla Storm

    In Orlando visiting for a conference and decided to contact Kendall. She's been reviewed here before and my dream was very similar. She is super cute and an amazing body. We chit chatted for a bit before getting undressed. She started with a nice BBBJ before I had her lay back for some DATY. She was super sensitive, but very responsive. After that I had her get into doggy. The view combined with being very tight, and it wasn't very long before I filled the bag. Cleaned up and as she walked me out, she told me that if she gets back to Chicago she would look me up. Overall had a really great time with a very cute girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9

  13. #2080

    Yes it is

    Yep. That is the one.

  14. #2079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    Is that the same Mia that had the ad on CL or maybe BP before it was shut down? Seems like a hot mature lady in a bikini, kind of an unusual ad for CL. IIRC, it sounded like something you might expect on a site like SA. Anyhow, dark hair, nice boobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has hooked up with this one. ? I had a date set up with her a month or so ago she wanted 350. I said okay fine. Then she said it she wanted a certain hotel over near DeLand with the hot tub in the room and wanted this very expensive bottle of champagne which brought total to about 600 bucks. So I had to pass. Just wondering if anyone else has hooked up to with her? Was iit worth it?

  15. #2078

    Mistress Mia. Orange City.

    Just wondering if anyone has hooked up with this one. ? I had a date set up with her a month or so ago she wanted 350. I said okay fine. Then she said it she wanted a certain hotel over near DeLand with the hot tub in the room and wanted this very expensive bottle of champagne which brought total to about 600 bucks. So I had to pass. Just wondering if anyone else has hooked up to with her? Was iit worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape