Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,466 to 33,480 of 41319
-
04-30-19 06:02 #7854Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 882Ah, so they are fake tits! I texted her asking, but she claimed they were natural. Unfortunately, I was hoping to bang around a fake set yesterday. She has a sexy (albeit trashy, dirty) look that interests me. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 03:18 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 250Had a dream with BBW Tiffany
In my dream, We had a car date. She gave a wonderful BBBJ with alot of deepthroat. After 3 minutes I threw on the cover and hit it doggystyle. The kitty was tight and she was a screamer. YMMV. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/643405524651.
-
04-29-19 22:20 #7852Senior Member

Posts: 1410Had an appointment with her at 9. Went comms dark on me and I haven't heard back from her yet.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 18:28 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 128Eliza
Any partakers on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eliza-es...onville-453984
-
04-29-19 17:26 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 125Destiny
I decided to take a chance on some outside the city limits fun. I found Destiny in St. Aug. Coms were decent and we settled on a qv donation of. 60. When I got there, I immediately noticed she did not look as young her pics, in fact she didn't even attempt to clean up her look. We got down to business and her mic skills were horrible. Just rushed into it and tried to get junior up then quit. Nothing special. Onward we went into missionary and atleast that was good enough to make junior pop. Overall very lackadaisical effort.
I did attempt a second meet hoping that the first attempt was just a bad day. The negotiation did not go well. Her attempts to upcharge and time restrict immediately turned me off. I'm hoping others have had better experiences but I doubt it.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/818757014243
-
04-29-19 17:18 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 138Up off Golfair. Haven't partaken yet.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 15:44 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 374She is definitely a she.
Originally Posted by VB1976
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 15:44 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 37460. No evidence left of anything when she is done.
Originally Posted by FlippinJax904
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 15:43 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 288DMan's UTR
Got a quick reply from her and was on the way, I wanted a QV, then she comes back with 1. 5. I turned around LOL. She went lower but I didn't feel like she wouldve given good service because of my negotiation.
-
04-29-19 15:39 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 288Frenchy
She is a cool chick. Went right to work with a great BBBJ, swallowed everything like it's her job. She is a chick!! Thanks for the lead Jedi.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 15:30 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 173I can see how you'd get that from the provided pics, but she's legit. Smoking hot if you're into the punk / goth chicks, but she's a little. Out there.
Originally Posted by VB1976
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 15:25 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 788Roxy sweet: I just confirmed, it was her
This is her new ad:
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/011128848944
A dud for sure!
-
04-29-19 15:09 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 128How was the BJ?
If she's anything like Andi, she's a trooper that can take it down and hold it. Any deets appreciated.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 14:46 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 788Here is review
I just found it.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 14:46 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 788I don't remember which post I wrote review
Maybe within the last 2 weeks I wrote one and she's just too weird.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





