Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports (Formerly Pine)

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 258 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3859
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2809

    Assisted self serve.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Saw Maria at 109. Lots of laughs and friendly. Teasing, but no actual touching allowed. DIY while she strokes your thigh. Was nice to see her, but won't repeat. She mentioned that she's "faithful", so guessing not even L1 will ever happen. The other girl, Lisa or Sarah (was there and looked much better than the pics, but I've read here there was no luck with her.
    I'm always amazed at these girls who help you self serve. So she's faithful, right? What does that mean. She's allowed to watch a guy blew his load all over himself? So she rubs your thigh, doesn't that make her an accessory? LOL!

    Just like the girl in Waukesha at one of those legit spas. She rubs your balls and holds the base have your cock while you do the rest. Why not just finish the job you've already broke the law!

    I know the question has been asked many times oh, but how does the law look at it? What is the defined border of where a masseuse can touch and not?

  2. #2808

    Maria at 109

    Saw Maria at 109. Lots of laughs and friendly. Teasing, but no actual touching allowed. DIY while she strokes your thigh. Was nice to see her, but won't repeat. She mentioned that she's "faithful", so guessing not even L1 will ever happen. The other girl, Lisa or Sarah (was there and looked much better than the pics, but I've read here there was no luck with her.

  3. #2807
    Nope different Tina that was in LV, she was older but good mileage if you new her. Nitros right tho, usually when they're gone, they're gone.

  4. #2806

    Tina from S Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Same Tina who was at place in Lville in an office park behind the auto dealership? And prior to that down in Wheeling in office building? If so, any idea where she is now?
    I have no idea if it's the same Tina. Don't they all use that name from time to time? LOL! The only way to keep track of these girls has to get their WeChat or at least the phone number. When they're gone they're gone. Chances are good you'll never see them again.

  5. #2805

    Same Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    No paper shorts. It wasn't bad. Been back a couple of times because I was in the area. A very good massage. If you're looking for an HE, they're very cautious. After the Clean Sweep in Mundelein just a few months ago they want to keep their license.

    I go back every now and then when I'm killing time. No expectations, that way I can enjoy my massage. And they're not clockwatchers unless they get another customer while you're on the table. But you'll still get your 60 minutes.

    S Massage WAS awesome other than the karate studio next door. That was loud. I like Tina, and I'm sure she's not the one who tossed the place to get closed. Never had time to meet the other girls there. I remember I walked in and it must have been the other girls rotation. Must have been 55 years old and dress like Cyndi Lauper without the crazy hair.
    Same Tina who was at place in Lville in an office park behind the auto dealership? And prior to that down in Wheeling in office building? If so, any idea where she is now?

  6. #2804

    The Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerFlips02  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place your talking about. Last time I tried it out they had me wear the paper shorts and no HE. Any one have better luck, I miss the old place on Butterfield.
    No paper shorts. It wasn't bad. Been back a couple of times because I was in the area. A very good massage. If you're looking for an HE, they're very cautious. After the Clean Sweep in Mundelein just a few months ago they want to keep their license.

    I go back every now and then when I'm killing time. No expectations, that way I can enjoy my massage. And they're not clockwatchers unless they get another customer while you're on the table. But you'll still get your 60 minutes.

    S Massage WAS awesome other than the karate studio next door. That was loud. I like Tina, and I'm sure she's not the one who tossed the place to get closed. Never had time to meet the other girls there. I remember I walked in and it must have been the other girls rotation. Must have been 55 years old and dress like Cyndi Lauper without the crazy hair.

  7. #2803

    The Spa of Mundelein

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    After my favorite Mundelein Spa S Spa closed, I had to do some business in town. Stopped at the place on Route 45. Nice place nice to court. After my trip to Wellness, when the bait-and-switch worked against me, I Had the reverse bait and switch in my favor.

    I was met at the door by a 55 plus spandex chubster, I thought I was going to leave. "Another girl will be here" Cici is not too old, kind of cute and dresses conservative. Maybe 40 something? Slim no baby pouch either. SS offered only after persistent requests for a finish. 60/40 .

    I would repeat to build trust and hope for a brighter future!
    Is this the place your talking about. Last time I tried it out they had me wear the paper shorts and no HE. Any one have better luck, I miss the old place on Butterfield.

  8. #2802

    Dom Corazon.

    You sent me a P<. I responded but your mailbox is full.

  9. #2801

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    After my favorite Mundelein Spa S Spa closed, I had to do some business in town. Stopped at the place on Route 45. Nice place nice to court. After my trip to Wellness, when the bait-and-switch worked against me, I Had the reverse bait and switch in my favor.

    I was met at the door by a 55 plus spandex chubster, I thought I was going to leave. "Another girl will be here" Cici is not too old, kind of cute and dresses conservative. Maybe 40 something? Slim no baby pouch either. SS offered only after persistent requests for a finish. 60/40 .

    I would repeat to build trust and hope for a brighter future!
    Correction 60/20.

    Another correction, I meant to say I miss S Spa and I really miss Tina at S Spa.

  10. #2800

    Mundelein Adventure.

    After my favorite Mundelein Spa S Spa closed, I had to do some business in town. Stopped at the place on Route 45. Nice place nice to court. After my trip to Wellness, when the bait-and-switch worked against me, I Had the reverse bait and switch in my favor.

    I was met at the door by a 55 plus spandex chubster, I thought I was going to leave. "Another girl will be here" Cici is not too old, kind of cute and dresses conservative. Maybe 40 something? Slim no baby pouch either. SS offered only after persistent requests for a finish. 60/40 .

    I would repeat to build trust and hope for a brighter future!

  11. #2799

    Wellness.

    Stopped in, met Selena, took me to a room. Lay down my stomach for what seems like 10 minutes. Got bait and switch. A much bigger and older woman, Cici.

    Decent massage. Flipped me early, enjoy the front massage also. Tried to short me 10, I got that rectified. 70 slash 50.

    Selena looks good normally but looked awfully tired, bags under her eyes. Still, I've heard good things about her. If I go back I will call and schedule her.

  12. #2798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Melissa 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbie2  [View Original Post]
    LOTS of personal problems.
    I booked a half hour with Melissa today. I thought I would leave happy judging by the yoga pants and tight top. Unfortunately I was double booked as the door bell rang twice and she stopped for a 5 minute coversation with another female on her phone. I turned over about twenty minutes in and removed the little towel she had covering. A full mast should have clued her in but no happiness was found. 45/10. Not repeating.

  13. #2797

    Melissa 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and, although I always left happy, I noticed that she could be moody, less talkative and friendly. One time I even inquired if she was Ok. YMMV.
    LOTS of personal problems.

  14. #2796
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #2795

    Parlor.

    What is the best parlor in the area that offers HE?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape