Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 186 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #974

    Chinese Condos

    Gentlemen.

    I had a link to the Chinese condos that vanished when another site of this type vanished.

    I never had a chance to visit.

    Could someone please provide me with a number (private message) so I can visit.

    I appreciate any help, thank you.

    Stay safe out there.

    Cabbie!

  2. #973

    Bliss

    Decided try try Bliss earlier this week. Due to previous comments I was skeptical about the place but I certainly left happy! My question is this. When I walked in there were two incredibly attractive Asian women at the desk in typical clothing. One working the desk and another on the phone behind the desk. When I go back towards the room all I saw were older Asian providers in scrubs. Does this place have younger attractive ladies as providers as well or is it strictly a mature massage setting?

  3. #972

    Moco gems?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiracleMet  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in a few weeks ago when their ad pooped up among the other AMPs on some website I've already forgotten about.

    Went in and it's set up like Annies (curtained rooms walls open at ceiling (strike one). But then I get walked to the back where there's a private room with a door and everything (sign of hope! I give off all the "looking for love in all the wrong places" vibes possible and the massage is reasonably teasing, but at the moment of truth it is left as a regular old massage (which I had to wait extra time to get cause they were running late even though I had made an appointment.

    I had thought I'd found a hidden gem in MoCo, but alas no. I guess I'm sticking to my two sure thing places in MoCo. If anyone wants to trade notes here where options are limited, PM me.
    I'll trade spots with you. Send me a message. I know of 3 spots in moco but always looking for more!

  4. #971

    Are&are: just another legit place

    Recently visited this place on Nebel. New owners, new name. First thing I noticed was they installed actual doors (previous owners simply had curtains). I thought this was a promising sign (although the doors don't have locks on them. Drew an older Chinese lady, though her red-dyed hair made her look younger at first glance. No signs or hints of extras. I've had better massages, but the foot massage was spot on. I may return.

    Happy hunting!

  5. #970

    Got it!

    Very Funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Said by the mother in the other RV when describing her pussy during sex.

  6. #969

    Hotdog down the hallway

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC  [View Original Post]
    But I don't remember that.

    Who said that?

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.
    Said by the mother in the other RV when describing her pussy during sex.

  7. #968

    Bliss.

    Vicky who's still working at Bliss used to be quite "open and playful " I have had the chance to FIV, DFK and CUNNI with her. Got lucky a few times and for unknown reasons she stopped everything. It is too bad because she has gorgeous B top and a cute little butt. I'm tempted to give it a try again but I know Bliss became very strict and strictly therapeutic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    The wife of my friend used to be a regular there. In about 2016 one of the girls disappeared. Rumor was that she was fired for either performing services or for making arrangements to perform services outside of the business.

    Expect nothing other than a massage.
    .

  8. #967

    I saw a lot of that movie

    But I don't remember that.

    Who said that?

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    The movie "We're the Millers" used that phrase, very funny movie. Loose pussy.

  9. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC  [View Original Post]
    Both are a hot dog down the hallway experience.

    What does that mean?

    Very curious?

    SJ.
    The movie "We're the Millers" used that phrase, very funny movie. Loose pussy.

  10. #965

    I thought?

    From what I've been reading in here about MPs. Most places can give you a HJ for a total of about $100 maybe $120 at the most. And FS for $160-$180 - total.

    But $150 just to walk in the door? I guess a HJ comes automatically with that price.

    I'm glad I opted to leave the MP world behind. Years- ago- because I figured out that - all I really want is some trim and -.

    decided I would not waste my time and money with what is often a lackluster massage. From a not all that great looking. Maybe an older lady. And then a HJ for a total of $100-$120 or FS for $160-$180 total when I can get my trim from decent looking ladies for as low as $80/ HH.

    My average is $90 per HH escort non-GFE session and I have a pretty nice squad of babes and places that serve my needs. All within 25 minutes of me. This is something every monger can achieve. If this is what they really want. I do not say all this to brag. But to only show what is highly possible for any monger. If all he really wants is some trim. It is also not my goal to embarrass anyone in here.

    If all a guy really - really wants in the end is to work his tool. Then why bother with the MP route when there are plenty of escorts that actually look decent and actually perform GFE or non-GFE with reasonable rates?

    There are plenty of reviews of decent looking escorts with decent rates that perform within these pages and at other review sites. IMHO. It's quite simple for any monger to slowly build a squad of at least 4 escorts to serve his needs. If that is what he desires. The only reason it's not easy is because it's going to take some time.

    From correspondence and reviews I understand many guys who use the MP process have come to need the MP process in order to perform because they've gotten used to it and feel comfortable when moving from the massage to the fun stuff. In their sessions. The showers can also be fun so I say more power to them if that is what they need to do - to get what they want.

    But I'm also reading what seems like an only 50% success rate from guys who visit MP situations. I personally can't afford to waste 50% of my monger money on misfires. But I guess a lot of guys can cause I see a lot of guys are talking as if its just a part of the process - of getting healed. It's like you win some you lose some.

    The guy even said the pussy sucked. (I looked up "hot dog in a hallway".

    Maybe he's really close to the place because convenience is important. There is also perceived safety at MPs versus going to see escorts. Maybe he's got money to burn?

    I have to wonder if there's another lady there and if he's going back cause so far it seems like he's zero for 2 at this place. He said he TOFTT and it seems like twice? He also said ---- The hunt continues.

    There was talk about that place when it first opened and most guys were saying they wanted too much for their services and don't look all that good. They were charging regular rates. Just to walk in the door when they opened. Even a little lower than normal rates IIRC- but they wanted way too much for their services. We wondered if they would see the light and be reasonable because they were overcharging for the fun stuff when they first opened. I guess they've found a business model that works for them. $150 just to walk in the door.

    Happy Mongering!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Not that far off from some AMPs once you add .5 - .7 at door to $ . 40 for FS. Some demand $ for just HE.

  11. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying if all I wanted was a lame massage and HJ - it would cost me at least $150?

    And then if I wanted FS - it will cost me at least $200?
    Not that far off from some AMPs once you add .5 - .7 at door to $ . 40 for FS. Some demand $ for just HE.

  12. #963

    So at this place??

    Are you saying if all I wanted was a lame massage and HJ - it would cost me at least $150?

    And then if I wanted FS - it will cost me at least $200?

    You said.

    Both are a hot dog down the hallway experience.

    What does that mean?

    Very curious?

    Thanks!

    Happy Mongering!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvulongtime  [View Original Post]
    So there is an ad on Cityxguide for massage house.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/relax...lemen-14157788

    I saw Valery a week ago and Hailey this week. Both of them are chubby latinas with small breasts and big booties if that is your thing. Very lame massage with a sprinkling of baby oil and on the flip they will upcharge.

    $150 charge in the door. Valery wanted $50 for FS. Hailey wanted $100. I laughed and told her what Valery charged so she settled for $60.

    Both are a hot dog down the hallway experience.

    The hunt continues.

  13. #962

    Massage House. TOFTT

    So there is an ad on Cityxguide for massage house.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/relax...lemen-14157788

    I saw Valery a week ago and Hailey this week. Both of them are chubby latinas with small breasts and big booties if that is your thing. Very lame massage with a sprinkling of baby oil and on the flip they will upcharge.

    $150 charge in the door. Valery wanted $50 for FS. Hailey wanted $100. I laughed and told her what Valery charged so she settled for $60.

    Both are a hot dog down the hallway experience.

    The hunt continues.

  14. #961

    Mailbox is full!

    SJC, it's already full up again!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC  [View Original Post]
    Done!!

    I've cleared out my mailbox!!

    Happy Mongering!

    SJ.

  15. #960

    Zen Garden in Germantown

    Stopped in a few weeks ago when their ad pooped up among the other AMPs on some website I've already forgotten about.

    Went in and it's set up like Annies (curtained rooms walls open at ceiling (strike one). But then I get walked to the back where there's a private room with a door and everything (sign of hope! I give off all the "looking for love in all the wrong places" vibes possible and the massage is reasonably teasing, but at the moment of truth it is left as a regular old massage (which I had to wait extra time to get cause they were running late even though I had made an appointment.

    I had thought I'd found a hidden gem in MoCo, but alas no. I guess I'm sticking to my two sure thing places in MoCo. If anyone wants to trade notes here where options are limited, PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape