Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 735 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 11013
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by Brit2018  [View Original Post]
    What does SA site stand for? See it mentioned repeatedly. Thanks in advance.
    Seeking Arrangement. It's a website that links you up with "sugar babies".

  2. #587

    SA Definition please.

    What does SA site stand for? See it mentioned repeatedly. Thanks in advance.

  3. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanHeckle  [View Original Post]
    She looks like fun let me know if it pans out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Idk but you had better pay ling her money.

    She looks cute tho.
    Did not end up meeting. Texted earlier in the day and did not get a reply until later, at which point I had plans for a massage in-call. Back on the East Coast now. Sorry fellas. But if anyone does see her, would be curious how it went.

  4. #585

    Ling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrvegasfun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Ling? Was looking to book before week's end.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/863980106535
    Idk but you had better pay ling her money.

    She looks cute tho.

  5. #584

    Found Memories

    Hi All. I am new here but thought I would say hello by posting a sort of retrospect on some previous girls I knew. I really do not participate in today's hobby (much) as I find the attitudes and connections are lost. Activities become mechanical and many encounters lack the spark I found in years past. I am sure most of the issues are on me, not finding the right provider but, after several poor experiences I seem to be gun shy on trying someone new. Maybe this post will spark a suggestion or two on who I might "jump back in" with. I have been toying with the idea of going with a sugar baby type scenario, or maybe seeking arrangements but. Still not sure.

    Anyway, onto some found memories. I think most of these girls out no longer providing. I know Sara Beth and Jamie are.

    1) Sasha Kitty. I really miss her. She was more of a FWB. Truly was an amazing provider and I hope she is doing great things today.

    2) Molly Lush. I think she went by Molly Lush. She had some amazing legs and body. They way she looked in stockings was stunning.

    3) Sara Beth (Portland) - When she actually showed, she was a ton of fun. I have given up on her due to "be there at 8 pm, and show up at midnight" issues.

    4) Jamie (Spokane) - I use to travel to Spokane frequently and Jamie was awesome. She did have substance issue but. Man did she deliver. One time she met me at a casino wearing garter, stockings, with matching bra and panties and a coat. We met at the casino bar. What a turn on.

    5) Nina Hart. She was amazing person and super fun. Wish she was still providing.

    6) Emerald Eyes. Early on I really enjoyed seeing her. She was a pleaser and great at dirty talk. She has had some face work done (lips) and lately I find her less attractive.

    There are more in the way past. Teya Simone, Kayla (Jeff Harder girl), Beccalynn, and Phoebe who's thoughts always bring a smile.

    I do have some experience with providers in other areas which I am happy to share, if there is interest. Dallas, Portland, NYC (massage), and Austin.

    So. Onto the future.

    If you have suggestion on a GFE girl, I would certainly appreciate the note.

    Thanks.

  6. #583

    Sarayahgoods.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownDave  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?372935-Sarayahgoods

    Can someone please give me some insight into this chick? On the one hand, looks like the possibility that she is hot and has an open menu. On the other, her board posts bug me, but could just be the board. And she's not typing with a dick in her mouth.
    Based on this alert she posted and the resulting back and forth, I strongly doubt it:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....f-BBFS-amp-CIP

  7. #582

    Sara (yah)?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?372935-Sarayahgoods

    Can someone please give me some insight into this chick? On the one hand, looks like the possibility that she is hot and has an open menu. On the other, her board posts bug me, but could just be the board. And she's not typing with a dick in her mouth.

  8. #581

    Agency

    Anyone have a line on a decent Asian agency that does outcall to king county?

  9. #580

    Be Warned

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/123299

    Must be fake. The girl in the pic is someone from Chicago area under London Belle. Look around O'hare.

  10. #579

    Popo

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Why TGTBT? Is there something special about her? Prices too low? Help us out here.
    Really cute, young girl in pics. Won't answer phone calls or text from out of state nunbers. And when I called and reached voicemail it says to leave a message for a (253) number. Not a (206) number that's on the ad. Either which way, if anyone tapped that please speak up but honestly I've been doing this long enough. I just have a bad feeling about this one boys.

  11. #578

    Barbie James

    Anyone seen her yet? She looks familiar somehow.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/018797461447

  12. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrvegasfun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Ling? Was looking to book before week's end.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/863980106535
    She looks like fun let me know if it pans out.

  13. #576
    Went ahead and saw her for an hour. WOW. If you like your gals with long legs, she's right up your alley.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDude0  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mishelle Luv from TnA? I'm considering making her my next visit. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?126307-Mishelle-LuV.

  14. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin101  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    So I I'm getting that TGTBT vibe on this ad and also called twice and messaged with no answer. I bet if I called with my in-state phone number someone would answer. Beware guys, I would absolutely only do outcalls with this one.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tacoma/206-929-3722/1/471660
    Why TGTBT? Is there something special about her? Prices too low? Help us out here.

  15. #574

    Most likely Popo

    Hey guys,

    So I I'm getting that TGTBT vibe on this ad and also called twice and messaged with no answer. I bet if I called with my in-state phone number someone would answer. Beware guys, I would absolutely only do outcalls with this one.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tacoma/206-929-3722/1/471660

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape