Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 11033
-
04-30-19 16:40 #593Senior Member

Posts: 60Sarayahgoods.
Based on this alert she posted and the resulting back and forth, I strongly doubt it:
Originally Posted by DowntownDave
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....f-BBFS-amp-CIP
-
04-30-19 10:55 #592Senior Member

Posts: 89Sara (yah)?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?372935-Sarayahgoods
Can someone please give me some insight into this chick? On the one hand, looks like the possibility that she is hot and has an open menu. On the other, her board posts bug me, but could just be the board. And she's not typing with a dick in her mouth.
-
04-30-19 07:48 #591Regular Member

Posts: 1Agency
Anyone have a line on a decent Asian agency that does outcall to king county?
-
04-29-19 21:08 #590Senior Member

Posts: 127Be Warned
https://seattle.rubratings.com/123299
Must be fake. The girl in the pic is someone from Chicago area under London Belle. Look around O'hare.
-
04-29-19 15:56 #589Regular Member

Posts: 15Popo
Really cute, young girl in pics. Won't answer phone calls or text from out of state nunbers. And when I called and reached voicemail it says to leave a message for a (253) number. Not a (206) number that's on the ad. Either which way, if anyone tapped that please speak up but honestly I've been doing this long enough. I just have a bad feeling about this one boys.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 14:31 #588Senior Member

Posts: 58Barbie James
Anyone seen her yet? She looks familiar somehow.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/018797461447
-
04-28-19 03:21 #587Senior Member

Posts: 29She looks like fun let me know if it pans out.
Originally Posted by Jrvegasfun
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 01:05 #586Regular Member

Posts: 22Went ahead and saw her for an hour. WOW. If you like your gals with long legs, she's right up your alley.
Originally Posted by BlueDude0
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 00:03 #585Senior Member

Posts: 1544Why TGTBT? Is there something special about her? Prices too low? Help us out here.
Originally Posted by Jammin101
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 23:07 #584Regular Member

Posts: 15Most likely Popo
Hey guys,
So I I'm getting that TGTBT vibe on this ad and also called twice and messaged with no answer. I bet if I called with my in-state phone number someone would answer. Beware guys, I would absolutely only do outcalls with this one.
https://escortindex.com/ad/tacoma/206-929-3722/1/471660
-
04-24-19 23:09 #583Regular Member

Posts: 22Mishelle Luv
Anyone seen Mishelle Luv from TnA? I'm considering making her my next visit. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?126307-Mishelle-LuV.
-
04-24-19 21:27 #582Senior Member

Posts: 33Adaline rose
Has anyone seen this lady, she's relatively new:
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=adaline+rose.
-
04-24-19 04:27 #581Senior Member

Posts: 50Intel Ling
Anyone have any intel on Ling? Was looking to book before week's end.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/863980106535
-
04-23-19 23:57 #580Senior Member

Posts: 128Submissive
Any suggestion for super submissive also enjoy fisting?
-
04-23-19 23:05 #579Regular Member

Posts: 19Ripoff!
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/773714118288
Saw her for the first time back in December, was ok. Last time I got nothing and she ran off with the cash. Straight up robbed me.











Reply With Quote





