Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 7916
-
05-11-19 20:02 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 38Miss Winters
I had a recent dream with Miss Winters. I agree with the previous reviews about her. She made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. It is a safe location in Merritt Island. She greeted me wrapped in a towel as she had just finished her shower. She smelled great and no trace of candy. I am fairly new to this hobby and I'm an older guy but she immediately made me feel at ease. She started by providing a full body rub helping me to relax even more. Then turned me over and took excellent care of the little guy with a BBBJ and followed that with FS. I will definitely schedule a repeat visit!!
-
05-06-19 19:41 #3970Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9Very much enjoyed our time together
It is always a pleasure to make a new acquaintance that truly appreciates the time spent together.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
I look forward to seeing you again!
-kisses-.
Miss Winters
-
05-06-19 08:51 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 98UtrMissWinters
Had a dream with Miss Winters at her Merritt Island location (she moved) a few days ago. Like all of her other reviews she was terrific. I'm an old guy and sometimes the 'ole boy' doesn't want to cooperate, but Miss Winters was patient and made sure I left happy, and boy was I happy! The massage was ok, but that wasn't the main purpose of my visit. If you want an intelligent, sexy partner see Miss Winters. She has a great personality, large breasts with sensitive nipples, soft skin with no track marks, sores or blemishes and is not a clock watcher. She does have a dog, but you won't even know he is there. She is at the top of my list and I will be seeing her regularly.
-
05-05-19 00:28 #3968Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9It was wonderful to connect!
Feel free to PM me on here anytime!! And I look forward to reconnecting.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Miss Winters.
-
05-04-19 20:19 #3967Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-01-19 21:20 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 127It's definitely the other team, but yeah, it's irrelevant.
Originally Posted by PocoHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 11:15 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 32Trying to contact
Will be in cocoa the week of May 13th, would love to find some time to spend with you if possible. Tried to pm you, but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by SurfingHigh17
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-30-19 23:33 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 515Miss Winters.
Saw ms Winters in her notel in cocoa. She is super cool and gives a hell of a bummer. Prices are reasonable and shell discuss with you if you PM her on here. She has a dog, if you're allergic, FYI. I had no problems and wouldn't mind a second visit at all. Massage not the best but not the worst, convo was great and personality is a 10. Good hygiene as well makes it a thumbs up from me.
-
04-30-19 10:05 #3963Regular Member

Posts: 10Hello, I message a few days ago and have not been on and got a response but when I went to respond your box was full. I def like to set something up, feel free to message with contact info.
Originally Posted by UtrMissWinters
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 21:27 #3962Banned Member

Posts: 84
-
04-28-19 18:55 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 51Royal Palm.
Yes, the landlord is selling the property but the massage business will still be there.
Originally Posted by ToyotaVon
[View Original Post]
A Good decent Chinese massage. Girls are friendly.
-
04-28-19 14:51 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 268Yep same place. Looks like they changed their name recently.
Originally Posted by Jack1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 22:21 #3959Regular Member

Posts: 16The one I'm talking about is across from the Family Dollar, is that the one you mean?
Originally Posted by ToyotaVon
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 20:11 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 31Is this the place across from Family Dollar? I've been wondering about it, as well. Noticed that there is a For Sale sign in the lawn but there are still neon lights on hanging in the windows.
Originally Posted by Jack1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 19:31 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 268I think you mean Pure Massage on Sarno
Nothing outside of a decent massage going on there unless something has changed recently.
Originally Posted by Jack1960
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





