Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 9309
-
05-17-19 17:57 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 88Mikey's
Star got fired.
-
05-03-19 20:36 #5018Regular Member

Posts: 1Hi
After two years of on-and-off lurking I finally made my own account. So, hello Everyone, I'm LazyBluComrade I'll be sticking around for a bit to chat and talk about my own experiences as time goes on. I've been doing this kind of thing since I was 18 and years later I'm pretty happy to find a place to talk about it with others (of course, if you'll accept me).
-
05-01-19 21:59 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 163Hey guys.
Any female action ever at that AVM place? Thanks.
-
04-29-19 08:35 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you for these posts. Gents, PLEASE post the names of any other ROBs in these clubs. This is EXTREMELY useful info for EVERYBODY!
Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 07:49 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 187I don't know Natasha, but I do know Diamond and your report is spot on.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
In the past, on the first time I met her, she promised a BBBJ but when we go in the room she was a total ripoff. She has approaches me almost every time I go in there, (if she was working, of course), and she keeps asking why I won't let her dance for me. I just smile and tell her, I'm all set. She is definitely on my black list.
-
04-28-19 10:00 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 182Couple of ripoffs
Went to Caddy last night and it's starting to go downhill again. Lots of questionable characters and many of the girls were rip-off artists and staying with friends or regulars. If I want to be ignored or lied to, I'll go to Desire and have better scenery.
Now to the reason for the post.
Met Diamond and she asked if she could sit with me. Bought drinks and started to talk. She complained that she hasn't been on stage yet and says she wants to go on stage soon and goes to the DJ, says she'll be right back and we can continue the conversation and we can go for a dance when she gets off stage. She disappears and then reappears 20 minutes later at the bar with a group of people. She's on my blacklist.
Natasha came up to me acting like I knew her or we met recently, told her I hadn't been there in almost a year. She was adamant that I got a dance from her within the last few weeks / months. Went for a dance, she sat on my lap for 1/2-3/4 of a song fully clothed and then charged me for 2 nude songs, gave her a $20 just for time, and she got pissed and demanded the full amount. I told her she can take it up with someone else, I'm not some stupid mark.
Stay away from Natasha. She's a true ripoff.
-
04-27-19 09:19 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 3748Cheaters Golden Age and Golden Lays!
The time stamp on the Allure pics was early 2011, so probably a different girl.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
One I'd REALLY like to find from that Golden Age of the Cheaters era is Emerald. Golden Age is right, as she would definitely be a "Golden Girl" (aka, GILF!) by now! The pics below are from 10 years ago, when she would have been around 40, so now she'd be close to 50. Total pleaser, and total cumslut, I left rivers of cum in her warm willing twat for 100 plus the house fees, and took tons of pics in the fuckbooths--she was an exhibitionist and loved showing off! Once, after I cum-pumped her in a booth, she climbed right up onto the Godiva stage, essentially without cleanup, and did her stage show with my cum still leaking out of her quim! Which of course I got some pictures of, too! She was fried on weed, then, which made her even more fun and frisky, LOL!
Real name was Erica, but she went by Jessica occasionally in there, too.
I realize that a female body can change a WHOLE LOT over a decade, but nevertheless, I would surely like to find her and fuck her again! I posted some "family rated" pics below--but I'll reserve the creampie pics for our trusted seniors, LOL.
But if anyone knows her current whereabouts--and if she is still whoring--please let me know!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_k...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w8u...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVp...ew?usp=sharing
-
04-27-19 06:20 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 818Oh, no that's not the girl I'm thinking of. My Allure was not half-asian. White girl, maybe Italian? Bigger breasts than the girl in those pics. Probably meet her around. 2012? If I had to guess. Heard she ended up at Mario's but never got around to see her there.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 05:55 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 3748This is Allure.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 05:42 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 3748The Allure I raw dawged in Cheaters was a fairly big girl, no waif certainly, with big natural tits, a half-Asian cutie. But that was a LONG LONG time ago! During the Pink Palace's Golden Age, LOL! Maybe around 2005?! I will try to dig up some ancient pictures of her later that I took in the Cheaters fuckbooth and post them.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 01:44 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 818Thick, yes. White and brunette, yes. I honestly don't remember her eyes being blue though. I would've guessed brown? Large natural breasts. I was a big fan. Just a sweet girl all around. Kinda loved talking to her, even.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 22:26 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 889Nope.
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
Topless are $20+5 to the house, $25 total.
Nude are $30+5 to the house, $35 total.
-
04-26-19 20:36 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 210Allure
Brunette blue eyes allure?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 20:33 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 210Allure
Thick white Blue eyed brunette allure. ??
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 11:33 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 3748I did get Allure to fuck raw, but only once. But I could never get agreement for it from Houston or Epic so I never took either or a ride. Probab ly could not get them drunk enough. I ALWAYS pre-negotiated raw service in there. And most girls that promised it were indeed honest and followed thru. But even back then, I was lied to, by many. Still, I did manage to raw-dawg 51 honest ones in there, over a 12 year period, before the world-renowned Cheaters Strip Club and Bordello closed, and then turned into Zebra. Yes, I know--that number of home runs sounds like old Mickey Mantle's old American League home run record, back in the 50's and 60's when I was a little kid, lol!
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
And do keep in mind, that strip club sex (and ALL indoor prostitution) was quite legal and above-board, through much of that period. But then they closed the loophole, and then next thing you know, there was FOSTA.
And so now, we find ourselves where we are today. : (











Reply With Quote




