Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4700
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Although this time her name is Baby Haze. Lots of reviews on the old Backpage thread. Saw her once. She abandoned the session to take a call from her deadbeat brother. $$ down the drain.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/463864684361
    I know her as jessica, I have know her for years at least 8 or more she is my atf for a BJ, first time I met her she gave me a fantastic BJ and a second shot that started in her ass but finished in her mouth. She was my go to for birthday BJ's always the best and each time after the first time I seen her the BJ got better and better. I haven't seen her for about 3 or 4 years as the last time I seen her she had this loud fake ass southergirl accent, it scared me so much I never called her again I thought she lost her mind for real, as far as her arguing on the phone that was a normal thing with her I can't remember but 1 time she was riding with me that she wasnt arguing with someone on the phone about something, anyway if you want a really good BJ she's your girl she loves getting every last drop out, she'll have you running backwards.

    If anyone tries her out let me know if she still has the accent.

  2. #4699

    I See Kristie Is Posting Again

    Although this time her name is Baby Haze. Lots of reviews on the old Backpage thread. Saw her once. She abandoned the session to take a call from her deadbeat brother. $$ down the drain.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/463864684361
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BabyHaze-aka-Kristie.jpg‎  

  3. #4698

    Missy, Ryan and now, Tyler

    MAN she sure is changing her name fast! Trying to stay ahead of those bad reviews is keeping her busy!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/136342256643

  4. #4697

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    Oh God, Friday night in the clink and you'll probably get out at 2 in the morning on Sunday after spending 32 hours in deluxe accomodations, that thought alone just makes me cringe! Go see one of your regular girls, she'll appreciate you even more tonite because you'll be thinking how nice it is to be there and not THERE! LOL!
    LOL, that wouldn't be a fun weekend. I don't see new girls often, but I always check here before actually going. Sometimes I'll send a text just to see what happens.

    Anyway, I ended up seeing the Russian for the first time (read some reviews about her before) this afternoon for a QV car date as she had no incall at that time. Good communication and nice discreet pickup and location. Nice enough girl, no signs of candy use etc. Would repeat but not a car date, its just not my favorite thing to do.

  5. #4696

    Kelly / molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Looked TGTBT, but sent a text and got a few replies already.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/269990808389
    This is Kelly / molly search those names for reviews.

  6. #4695

    The Russian Experience

    The Rowdy Russian (aka Liz) got my attention with her ads on STG, the pictures definitely attracted me, she looks like a young petite chick. Add that to the mostly positive reviews and I decided to give her a try. For me, the experience was okay, nothing great. On the plus side, the pictures are her, though I'm guessing a bit dated; he did BBBJ, though no CIM; I'd also say she was fairly pleasant. On the negative, we did a car date though, in fairness to her, that's always a little tough to make work; then I was about to nut, she quickly stopped with the BJ and finished with her hand; and, from start to finish, it all seemed a bit mechanical. Between her being a pretty attractive chick and it being a decent experience, I'll chalk it up to "first date" jitters, hopefully I can arrange incall and get more of a full experience with her. If that goes well, I would definitely continue to see her.

  7. #4694

    Amber.

    Anybody have anything recent on this one? I thought I remembered seeing something about her recently, but cannot find it.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Rocco.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/631404794649

  8. #4693
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    No worries on the previous pose. And thanks, all of your statements make sense. When I originally thought TGTBT, I was assuming I would get spam returned text, or asking to send money first with a money service, etc. LEO never occurred, but makes sense now, probably not worth it. Thanks.
    Oh God, Friday night in the clink and you'll probably get out at 2 in the morning on Sunday after spending 32 hours in deluxe accomodations, that thought alone just makes me cringe! Go see one of your regular girls, she'll appreciate you even more tonite because you'll be thinking how nice it is to be there and not THERE! LOL!

  9. #4692

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    I didn't mean to sound like a prick, and as soon as I posted that, I thought I sounded like a prick! LOL!

    As to your reply, your TGTBT should probably give that away a little. Also, those same pics can be seen in multiple locations. What was her "donation"? If its not $$$ that's a sure sign. Usually a girl like that will also post quite a few things, her posting is a little too inviting. The "420" is usually a DEAD giveaway! If she said "no party favors", then it might be a little more believable. Also, "last night in town", on a Friday, along with a "local" 321 phone number? If she's not from the area, she would probably have a different area code plus, girls don't usually get burner phones when they go out of town. Its her first posting as far as I could tell and tonite is her last night so where has she been up until today?

    I may be totally wrong though, but if she's legit, she would also have some reviews. Ask her for some reviews, if the pics match the review, go for it!

    Just watch yourself, LEO loves to run ads on payday.
    No worries on the previous pose. And thanks, all of your statements make sense. When I originally thought TGTBT, I was assuming I would get spam returned text, or asking to send money first with a money service, etc. LEO never occurred, but makes sense now, probably not worth it. Thanks.

  10. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Not doubting you, that's why I come here. Just wondering what in the add makes it so obvious its LEO?
    I didn't mean to sound like a prick, and as soon as I posted that, I thought I sounded like a prick! LOL!

    As to your reply, your TGTBT should probably give that away a little. Also, those same pics can be seen in multiple locations. What was her "donation"? If its not $$$ that's a sure sign. Usually a girl like that will also post quite a few things, her posting is a little too inviting. The "420" is usually a DEAD giveaway! If she said "no party favors", then it might be a little more believable. Also, "last night in town", on a Friday, along with a "local" 321 phone number? If she's not from the area, she would probably have a different area code plus, girls don't usually get burner phones when they go out of town. Its her first posting as far as I could tell and tonite is her last night so where has she been up until today?

    I may be totally wrong though, but if she's legit, she would also have some reviews. Ask her for some reviews, if the pics match the review, go for it!

    Just watch yourself, LEO loves to run ads on payday.

  11. #4690

    Number search

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Looked TGTBT, but sent a text and got a few replies already.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/269990808389
    Search her number on STG it pops up to that other blonde chick can't remember her name. Can't load the pic.

  12. #4689
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and tell her you're bringing the 420 with you so uncle LEO can add the drug charge when you show up. Make sure you have enough for bail as well and remember, the towing agency that takes your vehicle is closed on weekends, but you'll still have to pay for your vehicle on the impound lot for 3 days.
    Not doubting you, that's why I come here. Just wondering what in the add makes it so obvious its LEO?

  13. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Looked TGTBT, but sent a text and got a few replies already.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/269990808389
    Go ahead and tell her you're bringing the 420 with you so uncle LEO can add the drug charge when you show up. Make sure you have enough for bail as well and remember, the towing agency that takes your vehicle is closed on weekends, but you'll still have to pay for your vehicle on the impound lot for 3 days.

  14. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Looked TGTBT, but sent a text and got a few replies already.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/269990808389
    She is actually not new, she has been around for a bit. Pics look totally different. She sent me a couple pics and they are from her old adds. Going to see if I can find her old add.

  15. #4686

    Same Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Looked TGTBT, but sent a text and got a few replies already.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/269990808389
    Got a few replies, then nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape