Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 19299
-
04-26-19 16:06 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 113Not doubting you, that's why I come here. Just wondering what in the add makes it so obvious its LEO?
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 15:31 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 192Go ahead and tell her you're bringing the 420 with you so uncle LEO can add the drug charge when you show up. Make sure you have enough for bail as well and remember, the towing agency that takes your vehicle is closed on weekends, but you'll still have to pay for your vehicle on the impound lot for 3 days.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 15:19 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 381She is actually not new, she has been around for a bit. Pics look totally different. She sent me a couple pics and they are from her old adds. Going to see if I can find her old add.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 13:51 #4686Regular Member

Posts: 21Same Here.
Got a few replies, then nothing.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 13:42 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 113Sexy new girl
Any info? Looked TGTBT, but sent a text and got a few replies already.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/269990808389
-
04-26-19 11:49 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 48Mia
This is spot on! Mia was the last girl I tried before I found this forum, I left an extremely negative review when I joined, most of the other girls I've seen since I moved here aren't still in the business as far as I know.
Originally Posted by TitusVillan
[View Original Post]
Mia was extremely mechanical and rushed, did the disgusting spitting in trash can thing and then basically threw me out of the house because she had to go to class (Which she failed to mention when I paid for hour). Rude girl, overpriced for the lack of effort and just honestly the shittiest of the 10 girls I've seen in the space coast. It's funny, like 2 months ago she "accidentally" texted me and then basically begged me to give her another chance when I told her I wasn't interested in dealing with her again. Would recommend avoiding her like the plague.
-
04-26-19 09:11 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 292Lynsey and the uncle
Yep, appears she began another vacation just a couple days ago. As of now, hard to say how long this one may be, she's still awaiting info as to what conditions might be granted for her to conclude this particular vacation.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 03:30 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 127No big loss really. I hope she gets her shit together and moves on with her life, there does seem to be a decent amount of people who care about her.
Originally Posted by RojoBear
[View Original Post]
That does explain a lot about inky, still bummed I didn't bang her. The older chicks are definitely accommodating. When you need a no bullshit experience older is better, but I'm still young so I need to fill as much young pussy as possible before I get to the point where I begin getting THOSE looks. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
By the way, any idea WTF is up with these chicks? Anyone got any intel? Candied out? GPS? Just fucking lame? I see Cocoa and instantly become hesitant.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/750914734909
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/171766354359
-
04-26-19 00:11 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 228Those were the good times
Gater was the best in area. Never had any issues with her. Always had great times being with her.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
Amor, I meet her by accident when I was hanging around with her daughter one day until found out afterwards that it was the Amor. I could had the ultimate dream. But that wouldn't had worked out.
-
04-25-19 20:07 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 684Mia
I remember that house! She bragged to me it was a $400 k home in a fancy neighborhood. LOL That shit hole had pad locks on the bedroom doors. They must of been squatting there.
Originally Posted by TitusVillan
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 19:25 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 31Mia
I saw her once while she was still in Melbourne. House was one of those "worst house in a decent neighborhood" deals. Inside was trashed.
She was very mechanical, not a hint of GFE. The instant that the deed was done, she immediately took a swig of mouthwash, spit it into the trash can, and lit up a cigarette.
Never felt the need to repeat.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 18:46 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 206Lyndsey
You may have missed your opportunity. If you want to reference it as such. She is in jail, again. She can be a lot of fun, unfortunately the hobby & candy were hard on her.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 18:17 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 1944Raven
Well I TOFTT with this provider today down in Palm Bay. Let's just say it wasn't what I expected although the "body rub"was okay, let's just say one and done for me. Senior Members can PM details, since I seen to get in trouble speaking my mind too freely with some of these girls on this Forum.
-
04-25-19 17:16 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 192Mia. ?
Since I've been away, Mia showed up and is right in my general area. I'm sorry if I missed any reviews, but does anyone have any reviews of her? She makes herself out to be "all that and a bag of chips" on her ad, but I thought I would ask if anyone has any pro's or con's about her. She seems like my kind of younger girl, any advice?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...7/564629730813
-
04-25-19 17:09 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 192Yeah, you should be pissed, they were, at the time, the 2 BEST providers in the area, at least in my opinion. Everything was available and an option. Plus, regardless of what I scheduled with them, I never spent less that 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Ah the memories.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
By the way, as far as your "Inky" experience goes, I have a couple things to mention about her and a few others mentioned.
You had to be careful with Inky because she had, KIND OF, a "sugar daddy" who paid her bills when she fell short. When she needed the cash, he came by, but he didn't stop by for "a session", he stopped by to beat the shit out of her! She had broken ribs and black eyes a lot. Thats why she was probably a LOT crazy at times.
I also wanted to add that just like you, I love them younger, but with younger come a HUGE dose of fucking crazy and drama. The "older" girls (Ruby, Renee, Janet, Gater, Amor' and others I mentioned) never, ever stood me up, ever and they were always EXTREMELY accomodating.
I also make sure I text them and find out EVERYTHING I want to know BEFORE I show up so there are no "questions that werent asked" and there are never any awkward moments except for "magical camera" issues. Also, if I don't get answers to the questions I am asking, I'm not wasting my time. If you're straight up with them, they'll be straight up with you. I mean look at all the awful reviews on this site, 90% are some drugged out, track marked ditz wads and who wants that shit anyway!
Maybe its just me but being straight up with them has made all my experiences pretty good and I took Gater kayak fishing in the no motor zone for Redfish and out to dinners, I bought Amor' a SLAMMIN' dress and heels and took her out to a stellar dinner and home for the night afterwards and Janet came by my house and helped me lay tile and I never paid for their company on those occasions. They're GIRLS, Treat them like Princesses and they'll treat you like a king!
MAN I miss Gater and Amor' !











Reply With Quote






