Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #991

    <21

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    You're playing with fire imo. If anything at all happens you can really ruin your life for plying alcohol on a girl not of age, regardless if you f*ck or not. Remember a lot of these girls are unstable and all it takes is one to make up a crazy story of you getting her drunk and taking advantage of her. If she gets into an accident or falls down some stairs the cops will want to know where she got the alcohol, then your entire life as you know it is gone. If the girl's not ready then move on to the next, brother.

    Yaya.
    Could not agree more! There is just too much that can go wrong. If <21, I "pre-drink" .

  2. #990

    Not Advisable

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMc  [View Original Post]
    Personally I love the role alcohol plays in these sexual encounters, both for myself and the girls.... I like to offer it, as I've seen the benefits. It removes apprehension and allows them to let their wild side run free. Not talking about drinking to the point of her slurring speech or loss of coordination or anything, just a comfortable buzz. I know it's a little unnerving when she's not yet of age but I only provide if they are Ubering home or have a ride, and never had a problem.
    You're playing with fire imo. If anything at all happens you can really ruin your life for plying alcohol on a girl not of age, regardless if you f*ck or not. Remember a lot of these girls are unstable and all it takes is one to make up a crazy story of you getting her drunk and taking advantage of her. If she gets into an accident or falls down some stairs the cops will want to know where she got the alcohol, then your entire life as you know it is gone. If the girl's not ready then move on to the next, brother.

    Yaya.

  3. #989
    I agree re: alcohol and college girls. The girl I'm referring to, however, is in her early 30's, and takes whiskey straight to the head until she passes out. I suppose I could have told her to slow down, but I didn't.

    I think it indicates a serious problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMc  [View Original Post]
    Personally I love the role alcohol plays in these sexual encounters, both for myself and the girls. I like to have a few drinks because I think the circulatory benefits make sex more enjoyable (just enough for a very light buzz, not enough for numbing to occur). But the real benefit is giving HER some alcohol. A lot of college girls study through the week and look forward to the weekend, associate alcohol with fun, parties, socialization, etc so when they can get a few nips from daddy before the FC event it can really put them in the mood and makes the encounter that much more fun for me and them. I haven't run into one that NEEDS it necessarily or even one that's requested it for that matter, but I like to offer it, as I've seen the benefits. It removes apprehension and allows them to let their wild side run free. Not talking about drinking to the point of her slurring speech or loss of coordination or anything, just a comfortable buzz. I know it's a little unnerving when she's not yet of age but I only provide if they are Ubering home or have a ride, and never had a problem.

  4. #988
    Barton. Sent you a pm.

  5. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    The downside is that she's either an alcoholic or she's got to get thoroughly wasted to have sex for money. It only kept us. Well, me. From having fun once, though.
    Personally I love the role alcohol plays in these sexual encounters, both for myself and the girls. I like to have a few drinks because I think the circulatory benefits make sex more enjoyable (just enough for a very light buzz, not enough for numbing to occur). But the real benefit is giving HER some alcohol. A lot of college girls study through the week and look forward to the weekend, associate alcohol with fun, parties, socialization, etc so when they can get a few nips from daddy before the FC event it can really put them in the mood and makes the encounter that much more fun for me and them. I haven't run into one that NEEDS it necessarily or even one that's requested it for that matter, but I like to offer it, as I've seen the benefits. It removes apprehension and allows them to let their wild side run free. Not talking about drinking to the point of her slurring speech or loss of coordination or anything, just a comfortable buzz. I know it's a little unnerving when she's not yet of age but I only provide if they are Ubering home or have a ride, and never had a problem.

  6. #986
    Found her on SA a while back, and I've seen her three times. She is cuter in person, tiny, no ass, little bit of a muffin top, small, perky titties, extremely tight. Looks more like early 20's than early 30's. Lots of tats. Sweet, affectionate, chatty but not annoyingly so. Makes you feel like an actual boyfriend.

    She's whip smart and can converse on any number of subjects.

    First meeting I picked her up (I don't think she has a car. I haven't asked, but I've never seen one) and we went out to eat. Finished dinner, went back to her place, and fun ensued. Time has never an issue. We hung out until she passed out. More about that later.

    Head game is weak and unenthusiastic, but fucks with youthful energy. Doggie, mish, and cowgirl; popped 3 times each time we met. Uncovered BJ, covered FS.

    The downside is that she's either an alcoholic or she's got to get thoroughly wasted to have sex for money. It only kept us. Well, me. From having fun once, though.

    Don't plan to see her again. She's a really sweet, fun, but troubled girl; not troubled or crazy in a dangerous way, but in a way that makes me sad.

    Of course, YMMV.

    Treat her well, guys. She's a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by ADreamer  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this animal lover. I see she is dbl dipping into WYP as well and eager to meet soon.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba843...5-77e2e62d5f24

  7. #985

    KittenDream on SA

    Met KittenDream, young, pretty, GND / student type. Seems to have GPS, but was worth the price of admission, VERY open minded and tight in all the right places.

  8. #984

    Free text?

    How can I send and read for free? I paid the fee last month but I don't want to paying again.

  9. #983

    Review: LunaLoveLust

    (Note that I cannot post a link for this SB but that she is active in Raleigh / Cary. Picture attached is from her Seeking profile.).

    LunaLoveLust.

    I saw her 4 times and I'm still not sure if she is a pro or if she is just wide open sexually. If she is a pro then she is the most enthusiastic and fun pro that I have ever encountered. Either way I hope that the guys will treat her well. She is a lot of fun!

    We exchanged maybe 2 messages on Seeking before she gave me her number and texted only a few more before we had a date set up at her place. Definitely a pro vibe to that. When I arrived at her place she was fresh from the shower and basically ready to get into bed. We talked a little and then the usual stuff happened. Throughout all of it she was completely enthusiastic and seemed completely into it. She's a squirter and did so a number of times. Maybe that kind of thing can be faked but it didn't seem like it. Afterwards she was also really sweet and affectionate and shared a lot about herself and her life. She was also quite happy to resume activities after the break and seemed to really want to give as well as get. She is open to trying kinks as well.

    We met 3 more times and each time was the same. She remembered what we had talked about before and seemed very happy to see me. I did give her allowance before meeting once and had no trouble scheduling the time later. All in all a real sweetheart!

    On the down side. Her place has a very college student with no money vibe and a little messy. She is a smoker. Which is the reason I am cutting back on seeing her. She is also not really good at texting in between meetings, which may or may not be a big deal for you.

    On appearance. She looks like her pictures and is very cute. And again, a very sweet girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01147beb-e8f2-4af0-99ac-7b1cef6ee2cc copy.jpg‎  

  10. #982

    Snow baby

    Quote Originally Posted by ADreamer  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me last week, she seems more like a Pro then a sugar baby I think one of the members confirmed she is legit I still wouldn't mess with her, just not my type!

  11. #981

    Have not seen her!!

    I haven't seen her yet, but she just messaged me last night I was about to ask about her if somebody seen her, she seems legit thou!

    Quote Originally Posted by ADreamer  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this animal lover. I see she is dbl dipping into WYP as well and eager to meet soon.





    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba843...5-77e2e62d5f24

  12. #980

    Stephanie2018

    Any intel on this animal lover. I see she is dbl dipping into WYP as well and eager to meet soon.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba843...5-77e2e62d5f24

  13. #979

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by IneptPlayer  [View Original Post]
    She sent me the same canned message twice over the last couple of weeks. See review 817 also.
    I exchanged messages once before as well. Seemed more transactional vs. SB, but I could be wrong. So who else is active out there?

  14. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by ADreamer  [View Original Post]
    She sent me the same canned message twice over the last couple of weeks. See review 817 also.

  15. #977

    She messaged me too

    Quote Originally Posted by ADreamer  [View Original Post]
    Just signed up this week and I guess she noticed I was online and favorited me and sent a message. I got the sense she was using the shotgun approach and hoping one of the pellets land?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape