Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13317

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by JPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I visited the Paradise Touch Spa in Slfd about a month ago.

    I believe the masseuse went by Lolo.

    The massage was just ok and the menu was limited and very expensive.

    I left without any "dessert" due to the rediculous prices.

    This place was always a little pricey, but had really enjoyed a few visits last year.

    As we all know, YMMV. But, unless I here things have improved at some, I will not be returning to Paradise in Slfd.
    Also known as the hidden AMP. Just went there. Didn't get her name but she was eager so I went in. Got a great massage and no demand for a tip. She isn't a good looking girl but she has a V and tits if you are not too picky.

  2. #13316

    Just scoped it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Driving from the airport yesterday, saw a brand new spa at the corner of Merriman and Ecorse Rd. Behind the Sunnys Coney Island. Anyone been there yet?
    I just stopped by. Higher Middle-aged Asian lady answered the door in a tank top. She definitely look the part. Wanted 60 for half hour. I passed buy may come back after more reviews.

    Place had the doorbell setup. And was super super dark inside.

  3. #13315
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.
    She also posts as Norah. I saw her a couple years back. Private residence. Heated massage table in upstairs bedroom. Older lady early 50's. Topless throughout massage. Mechanical ending at the end.

  4. #13314
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.
    I have seen her. House smells like dog piss. Chatty flabby and finished with hand. Not recommended. Massage is not great.

  5. #13313

    Paradise- not

    I visited the Paradise Touch Spa in Slfd about a month ago.

    I believe the masseuse went by Lolo.

    The massage was just ok and the menu was limited and very expensive.

    I left without any "dessert" due to the rediculous prices.

    This place was always a little pricey, but had really enjoyed a few visits last year.

    As we all know, YMMV. But, unless I here things have improved at some, I will not be returning to Paradise in Slfd.

  6. #13312

    Delilah. Hippie chick massage lady

    Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.

  7. #13311

    Four seasons massage White lake

    Hi everyone. New account but have been on the site for a while. Considering checking out four seasons in highland / white lake. Any info / tips? You can DM me if youd like. Thanks.

  8. #13310

    Me?

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Its definitely someone from this board. Hey RWhite, awfully quiet lately. Whats up?
    I hope you're not implying me?. My first stop this morning was Saigon llllloooooovveedddd my visit. Wish I had know about the 2nd review had I known I would've tipped more. Now I won't be back for awhile because this is starting to make me nervous like a Felon at a traffic stop.

  9. #13309

    Neighbor

    Moderator don't block me this next part is for them.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Everytime somebody writes that I don't even bother reading it. Take it to the fight thread.

    A2

  10. #13308

    Back

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Its definitely someone from this board. Hey RWhite, awfully quiet lately. Whats up?
    Got to play catch up. I was in Chicago past few days let me read up see what I missed.

  11. #13307

    Outcall to Waterford

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a nice provider that makes house calls in Waterford. I live in a rental so not to worried about much. Looking for a nice sensual massage. Please PM with info.

    Thanks!!

    P.S. I'm glad I found the site again.

  12. #13306
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. They seemed to write it to either make it look like you had something to do with it, or just as a nod to the users of this board that "they are watching. " I never thought for a minute that it was actually from you. Someone for sure has it out for her, but I doubt it's anyone on this board. I think they are probably connected to the business next door somehow.
    Its definitely someone from this board. Hey RWhite, awfully quiet lately. Whats up?

  13. #13305

    Someone is playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Thanks yup submitted a report and got a confirmation they're taking it down.

    Someone on this board really has it in for Tiffany.

    "Hello,*.

    We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated George E. 's review of*Saigon Nails & Spa*that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed. *.

    We rely on community engagement to help keep Yelp useful. Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention!*.

    For further information on using Yelp, please find answers to frequently asked questions in our Support Center. *.

    - The Yelp Support Team".
    Yeah. They seemed to write it to either make it look like you had something to do with it, or just as a nod to the users of this board that "they are watching. " I never thought for a minute that it was actually from you. Someone for sure has it out for her, but I doubt it's anyone on this board, unless someone’s wife created a username.

  14. #13304

    Takedown

    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who saw it, know it wasn't you. The person was using your username as part of a comment and it was spelled slightly different from what I remember seeing. The review was removed anyway.

    George E.

    0 friends0 reviews.

    9 hours ago.

    This review has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.
    Thanks yup submitted a report and got a confirmation they're taking it down.

    Someone on this board really has it in for Tiffany.

    "Hello,*.

    We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated George E. 's review of*Saigon Nails & Spa*that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed. *.

    We rely on community engagement to help keep Yelp useful. Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention!*.

    For further information on using Yelp, please find answers to frequently asked questions in our Support Center. *.

    - The Yelp Support Team".

  15. #13303
    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    That's me. I didn't post a review, I sent a takedown complaint and got the confirmation letter.
    For those of us who saw it, know it wasn't you. The person was using your username as part of a comment and it was spelled slightly different from what I remember seeing. The review was removed anyway.

    George E.

    0 friends0 reviews.

    9 hours ago.

    This review has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape