Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 18,751 to 18,765 of 28086
-
04-24-19 15:32 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 107No Rhonda
I tried to email Rhonda but she hasn't responded. Maybe she is very busy with all the FS now?
Originally Posted by Negotiator
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 15:13 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 689Au naturel
Real 25 year old titties!
Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 12:05 #9334Regular Member

Posts: 24Mesa ridge ct
Does this place have a table shower by any chance I work down the street LMAO kinda far from home to go and shower and come back or is there any spots more down south similar?
Originally Posted by Usgyinyang
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 01:49 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 154Are Amy's tits real or bolt ons?
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 21:57 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 83Coco from Convoy Massage
Hi guys,
I was wondering if I got the right Coco. This chick had long curly hair and a tattoo before the butt crack. Did I get the right Coco? She told me she used to work at Convoy massage and body care.
She seemed nice and friendly but just got regular service because I don't want to be to pushy since it was the first time meeting her. She is not bad looking. I would definitely recomend but the rooms are small and only had sliding doors.
-
04-23-19 21:39 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 83Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by HermanMunster
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 19:34 #9330Banned Member

Posts: 3075Face sitting
I just sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 19:23 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 107Face rides
If any guy has a gal who rides face please hit me up.
-
04-23-19 07:20 #9328Regular Member

Posts: 13Angela
She is not there, at the moment. From what Anna told me was she went back to LA. Not sure if she going to return in the near future and I didn't ask further.
Originally Posted by JakolMuna
[View Original Post]
As from what she told me is Annie is there now but I didn't ask who else was working, sorry.
-
04-22-19 21:57 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 83Looking for Angela who use to work at you spa lemon grove?
Originally Posted by HermanMunster
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 17:46 #9326Regular Member

Posts: 13Yes damn autocorrect
Yes the autocorrect got me again because I specifically spelled "you" SPA and not "You" Spa. But you got the idea.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
I don't know Amy, but I have met many of the girls that have worked at one or both locations, but the true real life owner is Anna. Amy may have been running blocker for her if you were asking certain questions or maybe she was feeling you out.
-
04-22-19 15:31 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 304Here is a video from a Florida sneak and peek hidden camera
From 2015, not the current sting. Room went dark for 30 minutes.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...227-story.html
-
04-22-19 15:04 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 689U-Spa and U-Massage.
FYI, this site autocorrects The letter "U" to "You" unless you concatenate a symbol, letter or some other trick. Notice that it did it to your post. I met an older stout lady named Amy that claimed to be the owner. She is very nice and persuasive. Maybe she changed her name as they commonly do. The gals are a little older than I prefer, but the word on the streets is that they are very reasonable with all services offered. U-Spa, Lemon Grove next to chiropractor. You-Massage in Spring Valley in a strip mall.
If you write only ONE letter is good to write in Capital Letter if not the Forum autocorrects changes it.
Originally Posted by HermanMunster
[View Original Post]
Admin3
-
04-22-19 12:40 #9323Regular Member

Posts: 13You Spa is open
Long time user, just haven't posted before, so I thought I would start to contribute what I can.
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
I know the owner of both places, Anna, she is nice and always takes care of me and I help her out with what I can.
Both locations are open especially the Lemon Grove location "you Spa" or as many call it "You Spa" either way same place.
I actually talked to her myself, so information is first hand and not any rumor.
The LG spot is open everyday from 8:00 am - 11:00 pm, the only time they may close is a major holiday like Christmas or Thanksgiving, but just give her a call to make sure, she is always available and it is her Anna that usually answers the phone.
She wanted me to say that she gets a new girl every month.
I told her I would not try to make this post sound like an ad, but just wanted to really say that they are in fact open. I do apologize Admin if this is more descriptive of an Ad, please feel free to redact as needed.
Oh as a long time user, please treat the girls and Anna nice, they do a lot to take care of us.
-
04-22-19 06:15 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 65Early Bird
Last time I hit up You in SV early morning it was closed for some reason around 8 am so I went to the LG location and their doors were locked but had 2 providers inside so I knocked and they let me in. This was about a month ago. The only other places I know that open up 8 am or possibly earlier are Engineer which I had subpar service there so never went back and Sunny Spa on Convoy which I've had some good experiences. Anyone know of any others that open 8 ish or earlier? I would like to know also. I know V Spa used too but its been closed the passed couple of times I swung by early.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






