Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 492 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #879

    Allee Mack

    Had a very enjoyable dream about Allee Mack. I know a lot of guys on these boards dismiss the whole "massage" part of a session and want to go straight to "the good stuff" ASAP, but I actually really enjoy a long, sexy massage -- followed by a great FS finish -- and it's hard to find providers who are great at both. Enter Allee!

    First of all, easy to spend time with. Warm, down-to-earth personality, big beautful smile, big beautiful eyes, beautiful in a very girl-next-door kind of way. Easy to connect with, which made for a really relaxing massage. Has a nicely equipped studio in a separate room in her home. She takes the massage seriously and wants to focus more on that going forward and get a real CMT training, which is why she advertises in the "massage" section of STG. Started out with her disappearing to change while I undressed -- reappeared in a short slinky dress (with nothing underneath). As excellent massage continued, dress came off leaving her completely nude, which led to her pouring oil over her body and lots of body-to-body rubbing everywhere, etc. Allee naked is a treat. Post-flip was awesome, with thighs / ass / breasts / hands rubbing / stroking / licking everywhere. Once I was literally as hard as I could possibly get, applied the cover with her mouth and climbed on, at which point I got her best porn-star CG ride. See how long YOU can last with those incredible eyes locking onto yours.

    All of this, alas, does not come cheap. Rack rate is $$. 2 for just massage with HJ, extra services are add-on. I was a little confused here, she didn't give me a specific number just asked for an additional "tip" so I spent $$$ total. She does offer a discount if you bring donation (clothes, etc) for local homeless shelter -- I suspect there's some personal backstory there, but didn't pry. Only real disappointment was no DATY, which hurt because her pussy was wet and inviting for the entire session and I would have loved to explore, but everything safe and covered so that was off-limits. Final verdict? BBW -- best of both worlds. Will definitely repeat -- sooner rather than later.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3178282/allee_mack

    https://springfield.rubratings.com/107197

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/297079278842
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mack.jpg‎  

  2. #878

    Lynne

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled lynne for FS?

    Curious if she Will ever let anyone visit that pussy of hers.
    She indicated to me that FS is available. I got the impression that if she likes you after the initial meet then she'll give up the goods. She's probably not going to let some fat, hairy slob with BO bang her out. But fantastic BBBJCIM w / Swallow none the less.

  3. #877

  4. #876

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtowwn  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hentai, can you share her post? Or PM me the number?

    Thanks.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/041081130178

  5. #875

    DSL Demi

    Hey Hentai, can you share her post? Or PM me the number?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Try Demi at 413 XXX 6818. She is very affordable and patient. Takes direction well. Petite black. Kinda cute, good company.

  6. #874

    DSL Demi

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkZanny  [View Original Post]
    Pretty new to this. Who's the best into BBBJ giver? Or cheapest.
    Try Demi at 413 XXX 6818. She is very affordable and patient. Takes direction well. Petite black. Kinda cute, good company.

  7. #873

    Lynne

    Has anyone sampled lynne for FS?

    Curious if she Will ever let anyone visit that pussy of hers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I also visited her and had a nice experience maybe 3 weeks ago. She's very pleasant, does a good job, no drama. She's not some 20 something but she was in good shape for an older lady.

  8. #872

    Rate

    Decent rates? I've been looking for regular BBJ provider but not looking to drop a fortune.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitThat10  [View Original Post]
    Careful I said nice things about her and was told I was her. However my experence was similar to yours. Had a good time.

  9. #871
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #870

    Lynn is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitThat10  [View Original Post]
    Careful I said nice things about her and was told I was her. However my experence was similar to yours. Had a good time.
    I also visited her and had a nice experience maybe 3 weeks ago. She's very pleasant, does a good job, no drama. She's not some 20 something but she was in good shape for an older lady.

  11. #869
    Careful I said nice things about her and was told I was her. However my experence was similar to yours. Had a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/408991027994

    Have obviously read the reviews on this woman and she truly surpassess the reviews! I was horny as fuck and was not looking for so drawn out meeting, just wanted a great blowjob and boy did she deliver! I typically am nervous the first time I meet soemone but within a couple minutes of talking with her, my pants were at my ankles, he mouth on my cock and exploded inside of 5 minutes. One of the best blowjobs I have had in a very long time. Great tits! Friendly lady, relatively clean space, cool chick. I'll be spending more time with this one. RUN to go see her seriously!

  12. #868

    New to the game

    Pretty new to this. Who's the best into BBBJ giver? Or cheapest.

  13. #867

    Lynn quick visit holy cow!

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/408991027994

    Have obviously read the reviews on this woman and she truly surpassess the reviews! I was horny as fuck and was not looking for so drawn out meeting, just wanted a great blowjob and boy did she deliver! I typically am nervous the first time I meet soemone but within a couple minutes of talking with her, my pants were at my ankles, he mouth on my cock and exploded inside of 5 minutes. One of the best blowjobs I have had in a very long time. Great tits! Friendly lady, relatively clean space, cool chick. I'll be spending more time with this one. RUN to go see her seriously!

  14. #866

  15. #865

    Yolie

    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    I have never met her. Looks like she put on 30-40 pounds from earlier pics. Sometimes posts pictures with her thug husband / boyfriend looking for a threesome. I would be careful around her.
    Was she druggie skinny or just a small girl from her previous pics?

    I might still see her but she is only doing outcalls and I can't do all that. Since she does car dates and outcalls makes me think her handler can't be a problem since he wouldn't be around for the outcall anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape