Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,611 to 26,625 of 30808
-
04-24-19 07:44 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 42Jenn
Had a dream with Jenn a few months back at a decent hotel near 440 and Capital. She's one of the better looking providers I have seen in this area, especially at the dontation $. 8. Texted to set up, was there in 20 minutes, she met me at the door in a cute sundress and nothing else. Room was clean and no odors other than a nice candle burning. Everything is covered, which is fine by me. Performance was standard, but the view outstanding. From what I can remember of my dream, CBJ, to doggie, to mosh, to cowgirl. Blew in the bag, cleaned up and woke up to finish my day. Questions, PM me.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/928323508578
-
04-24-19 07:33 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 190Please be real
-
04-23-19 22:57 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 78It is
DATY is on the menu. Always fresh and clean.
Originally Posted by PussyLasher
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 22:55 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 78Daisi
Can't miss with her.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 22:53 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 78Daisi.
I have seen Daisi 3-4 times. She is a hot young MILF. Very into it. I have also done a two girl with her twice. Both times I found myself more into her than the other girl. She is top notch!
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 22:51 #4193Regular Member

Posts: 4LEO on South Saunders
Just heads up, was seeing a provider late on Saturday off of south Saunders and got a text / saw LEO that they were in the area. Booked it immediately.
Not sure if tied to specific provided or just the area. PM if you want more specifics.
-
04-23-19 22:06 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 161Ariel
Stage name is Ariel.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 20:02 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 284Daisi
Guess your title under your name explains it all, clearly you didn't read the review.
Originally Posted by PussyLasher
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122109
Originally Posted by PlayAllDay
[View Original Post]
Beat me to it with the review. Never got a chance to write a review up but, I also had a very nice time with Daisi a few weeks back. Same location and same process up to the door. Daisi has been on my to-do list for some time. Like one guy mention. She has banker hours, which make it hard for some of us to come out and play. But I'm happy to check her off, and I'm planning on seeing her again, hopefully soon. She has been review here several times and reviews can be search, sooo do your homework. Everything BIG NY mention is spot on, same general area, $2. 4, door left crack open. Knock once and went in, follow by a nice introduction. Pictures of her are accurate. MILF status and GFE. I got comfortable and a nice FBSM follow. Better than the Asians in my opinion. Flip, lots of teasing, follow by a very sensual BBJ. I will give her 9/10 stars on the BJ. No spitting with me though, but not complaining. I care less. CIM, and she takes every drop until I had to push her away. Went to the bathroom to spit and come back to laid down. Small little chit-chat and ask if I was up for round 2. DATY is on the menu. And I'll just stop here, because everything else is identical to BIG NY visit. Dasi is defiantly a gem, and I wish I met her back when I first started this hobby. As I mention, I'm planning on seeing her again.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Nick52; 04-23-19 at 20:04. Reason: Adding
-
04-23-19 17:33 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 251Visiting 05 May; looking for a mature companion
Hi guys,
I'll be heading to Cary in a couple weeks and am looking for a mature (40+) woman to spend an evening with. Ethnicity is not a factor, but I don't really like the spinner type of body. Avg to curvy to small bbw would be great.
If you can point me in the right direction of where to search or have some recommendations, I'd really appreciate it.
-
04-23-19 16:30 #4189I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Is DATY on the menu?
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 15:28 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 145https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32381908/
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
That is Casey. I had a dream with her a couple months ago along Glenwood Ave at a hotel. HH. CBJ, no Greek, no DATY (not that I would with any of these girls) pics are accurate, did allow FIV, smell test came out clean. Bit of a clockwatcher IMO. YMMV.
-
04-23-19 14:53 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 46Dasi
Dasi advertises on rub ratings, Raleigh section.
Originally Posted by PlayAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 14:19 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 458Dasi
Thanks for the review. I am sure it is a YMMV type thing but I am definitely considering her now.
Originally Posted by PlayAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 14:09 #4185Banned Member

Posts: 354Idk
I don't know but same pics used in an ad posted today in Nevada.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 14:04 #4184Regular Member

Posts: 7Is there a link?
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





